A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Página 1 de 7. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey Empty A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Abr 27, 2014 10:36 pm

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRle3GEO-GQaLAJEK3P5AKDDjKKx5zo5MYwRwFNnmynKVQNggOuxA

Ah, Etria. The place of wonder, never ending adventure.

In this island country, is a city, Tharsis, closest to the holy tree Yggdrasil. Many have come and gone, attempting and failing to reach such a glorious place.

But in comes a new guild, rather thrown-together and a bit odd. They team up with a band of misfits and a runaway, in hopes of reaching Yggdrasil.

But on the way, we have stories unfolding, truths to be told, and what else would you expect from a group like this- a tad bit of silliness. But can they really make it to Yggdrasil?

Even if they do, there's always something else, a new adventure, whether they like it or not. So take a seat, as your in for a adventure of a lifetime.

Table of Contents
Before the Odyssey- Prolouge
Setting up Shop - Page 1
Set off- Coming Soon!
A Friend Indeed - Coming Soon!

A Quest that begins a legacy - Etrian Odyssey IV
A Reunion I didn't see coming- Untold, Unseen, Unheard
Fairy and Etrian - An Etrian Tail

Última edición por Winxlover449 el Dom Abr 27, 2014 10:39 pm, editado 1 vez
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey Empty Re: A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Abr 27, 2014 10:38 pm

Before the Odyssey - Prolouge Begins

Setting up Shop

Ah, Tharsis. The city closest to the tree Yggdrasil, where hopes and dreams live on to become reality. Many a explorer come around in hopes in finding their way to the holy tree. And today, two more of these hopefuls walk through the gates.

"Come on, Dren! You're moving to slow!" This voice belonged to Ella Ezmaralda, a Dancer who was always smiling and happy.

Behind her was her own brother, Dren Ezmaralda, a prickly and finicky Medic with height challenges. The poor boy was carrying his weight in baggages. Being only 90 pounds, things could be worse out for him.

As the siblings reached the gates of Tharsis, a soldier greeted them. "Greetings!" He called out. "I suppose you all are the newest set of explorers? "

"You certainly bet we are!" Ella chirped, excitement bubbling up within her. The Dancer turned to her brother "Right, Dren?"

"Yeah......." Dren muttered from beneath the crushing weight upon his back.

"Well, in that case, you should check out the Explorer's Guild to get yourselves started" The soldier said, before promptly giving directions to such a place.

After thanking the kind guard, Ella and Dren went on their way, following the instructions precisely. They were soon met with a large building, with a bit of noise coming from it. Cautiously, the two walked in.

"WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL WERE YA THINKING, YA IDIOT!?" The first thing that met Ella and Dren's ears was a shout, a shout from a rather fiery female.

Ella's eyes scanned the room for a source of such a voice. Soon enough, she was met with the voice's owner, a blonde haired girl with green eyes, in a red pleated skirt and a hat with a peacock's feather drooping from it. She seemed to be pinning down a pale-skinned male with ruby red eyes, dressed mostly in black.

"How was I supposed to know that there were vicious baboons there!" The pinned male snapped, looking rather irritated but otherwise unfazed from his current situation.

"So, you've already caught eye of two of the most rowdy people in the city, hm?" Ella almost hit her head on the roof when she heard a voice behind them. She and Dren turned around to see a tan, muscular man with wisps of gray hairs on his head.

"Are you the guildmaster?" Ella asked, which was soon answered by a curt nod.

"And I suppose your new explorers looking for a guild?" The guildmaster asked in return, also replied with nodding. He scoped the room, then thought about something or another before finally sighing "It seems as if no guilds are up for recruitment, oh I'm going to regret this...." he said, before calling two names. "Dindae! Chase!"

Soon enough the two exact people the brother-sister team had seen just moments earlier now stood before the guildmaster, guilty sweat running down their faces.

"Yes sir?" The blonde asked, trying to keep from cracking under pressure.

"Dindae, Chase, you've been looking for a guild, yes?" The guildmaster asked, as the two stranger's eyes lit up.

"HELL YEAH WE'VE BEEN!" The fiery girl shouted. "Who ya got? Expert explorers from Etria? Retired knights from Lagaard? "

"Er, no....look behind you." The guildmaster said, pointing to Ella and Dren. As the two turned around, any twinkle in their eye faded.

"You can't be serious" The ivory-toned boy said, shoulders slumping.

"I'm serious. Now, what are your names, newcomers? " The guildmaster asked, nor exactly ecstatic about the Tharian's reactions.

"I'm Ella Ezmaralda! " Ella chirped, oblivious to the attitude of the others.

"Dren Ezmaralda. " Dren muttered, in just as a sour mood as the others.

"Well then, Ella, Dren, I'll let you get situated with your new guildmates, I'll get the paperwork...." The guildmaster said, before quickly making his leave.

The blonde girl shot a look at Ella and Dren. "The name's Dindae. Dindae Jones. I'm the best Landskecht in town, so your lucky I'm on your side." She remarked with an attitude.

"Chase Deity. Nightseeker. " The male of the two said, his face and voice emotionless.

"Well then, guys, we're going to make this work, right?" Ella said, a smile on her face. She turned to Dren."Right?"

"Right....." the other three said in unison, but there was one thing for sure.

It was going to take a bit to make this thrown - together guild 'right'
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey Empty Re: A different sort of Odyssey ✰ Etrian Odyssey

Mensaje  Joseyposey Dom Abr 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Yaaaay you wrote it!!!!! Though this is something I've never seen before. I guess I assumed they had come to the town already assembled as a guild, but they weren't........ this is the curse of m never played the game before. *sobs* It doesn't help that I don't even own a D, either.....
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Abr 27, 2014 10:51 pm

No, nobody knew about that, not even Scar.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Dom Abr 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Not even Scar?  Shocked  That's new.
BTW, we need your opinion on the contest! GET OVER TO THE MINIMOD AREA NOW!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad   Laughing 
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Abr 27, 2014 10:56 pm

Yes, the mystery of how the Starlash guild formed is revealed in the prolouge =3

Ayyeeee...*flies away*
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Abr 28, 2014 12:39 am

Actually I had my guess about that. Though I never asked. XD as Nightless didn't just form in a day. XD

But at least you posted this here.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Abr 28, 2014 12:43 am

Ahaha! The Drakon shows her face!

Well the purpose of the Prolouge was to tell just how the Starlash guild formed. Then we start pulling from the RP
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Abr 28, 2014 12:49 am

My alabaster face. XD
Makes since as I'll be doing a one shot of how the Nightless guild formed after Chase stops trying to kill me!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 7. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba