A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01*

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* Empty A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01*

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Jue Abr 17, 2014 10:18 am

A/N : So here I am again. The "torture-set writer" of the forums we once had before... Anyhow when that forum closed, our memories did as well and so did all the hard-work we put to building our names in FT.
Nevertheless we're all together again, not all of us but perhaps some. I'm gonna work hard to build my reputation of being one of the writers of the forum! So here we have a story I never could continue before ^^

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* 13908430961_d918348444

*~ A Crimson Kiss ~*

The rose petals sway in the darkness of our night,
Our fates entwined, looking forward with the same sight.
Our journeys embarked, our paths unfold
Only to tighten the grip of our hold.

As the thirsting creatures of the night,
I've come to believe that despite that, our future will be bright.
We'll keep on believing and see
That we were surely meant to be.

Our eternal fate, lies together this way
I'll always want to be by your side and stay,
This fate resolved, this breathtaking bliss
Is forever, no doubt, from your crimson kiss.

Plot

"If fate destined us to meet, then so we shall..." -- Catelyn
"If I could make a change, I'd definitely change to see you smile..." -- Rose

Tara "Hikari" Rose is stunned when she receives a letter of admission and enrollment to Cross Academy, not recalling whether she applied or not, she accepts and soon finds herself as a Night Class Student.

Truths are revealed and lies are told, Catelyn Evans, the newly-appointed Day Class prefect finds herself in a fix. She's told that her long-lost sister has enrolled at the academy and she has only a few months to find her out to prevent a tragedy from the Past striking again.

What will be the fate of these two girls? Will it be one of happiness and love or one of betrayal, rebellion and defeat?

Última edición por HarmonyMusica el Lun Abr 21, 2014 10:27 am, editado 2 veces
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* Empty Re: A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01*

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Dom Abr 20, 2014 6:07 pm

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* 0000000000kaien_cross5
"I want to put an end to the war between humans and vampires..."
Kaien Cross : The founder and headmaster of Cross Academy. He was beckoned by Juri Kuran to create the school, since then it's been his dream to establish a connection to both humans and vampires. Ridiculous and dumb to the plain-eye, he's actually a very intelligent, observant and serious former hunter who puts on a facade to conceal his attitude.

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* KanameKuran
"What is beautiful is not the world, but your beautiful eyes which embrace it."
Kaname Kuran : The leader of the Night-class. Being the descendent of the Kuran family, he too is a Pureblood. He, in reality is the ancestor who was brought to life by Rido Kuran to be under his power. Kaname is quiet and is rarely seen with a true smile, more than anything he wishes to find the one he loved many millions of years ago.

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* Zero3
"Why the hell must I deal with you brats running around screaming KYAA all day? WHY?!?!"
Kiryu Zero : One of the prefects of the Disciplinary Committee, he's also a former human who was turned into a vampire after being bitten by Shizuka Hio. He bears a bitter grudge against vampires and longs to find a way to kill them off. Outwardly, he's seen as a grumpy and hot-tempered prefect but in reality, he's sweet to those he holds close.

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* Anime_Girl_
"There is and will always be a reason for everything..."
Catelyn Evans : The new member of the Day Class and the Disciplinary Committee, she's a human, or so she thinks. Having been trained by Toga Yagari from a young age, she knows how to carve her fights with katanas. She wants Zero to open up more to her and is desperately in search of her long-lost sister.

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* Dress%20chess%20red%20eyes%20white%20hair%20anime%20girls%201280x901%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_29
"If there comes a day where you end up hating me, I'd rather die before..."
Tara "Hikari" Rose : The new member of the Night Class who is also a Pureblood vampire. She's never had pleasant dreams ever since she escaped from the orphanage a few years ago. Being a human science experiment, her childhood wasn't happy and she doesn't even know her parents. Unlike at other places, she is strangely able to adapt to Cross Academy and finds herself falling for Kaname unbeknownst of her own secret heritage.
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* Empty Story Interface -- List of Chapters

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Lun Abr 21, 2014 7:53 am

[color=#000000]
List of Chapters

~ Chapter 01 ~ The Unknown Heritage -- Page 01

Última edición por HarmonyMusica el Lun Abr 21, 2014 10:28 am, editado 1 vez
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* Empty ~~ Chapter 01 ~~ Unknown Heritage

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Lun Abr 21, 2014 10:26 am

~ Chapter 01 ~

"I had always dreamt of someone, when I had pleasant dreams and even though my dreams were almost always nightmares, I knew that he was someone I was really close to..."

Finally having found herself on the grounds of Cross Academy, the girl uttered a soft sigh to herself. Her snow-white hair and crimson-red eyes, her fair complexion and graceful figure revealed many things about the orphan. She stared for awhile at the large buildings with their decorative stained glass, after slightly hesitating, she made her way inside.

"Who are you? What business do you have here?" Came the cold voice of the other Day Class prefect. Perhaps it was a bad time, for Caty didn't seem amused or pleasant.

"I'm a new student here, or so I was told after receiving a letter..."

"Come with me..."

~~~~ * ~~~~  

"Rose-saaaaaan!" Squealed the happy-go-lucky voice of the Headmaster as he engulfed her in a chokingly warm and homely hug.
"H-Headmaster, as much as I'm happy here, I'm strangled." She murmured in a desperate voice, trying to escape from his tight grasp.
"Ah, yes yes! Do you know why you were sent here?" He smiled softly, sitting down on his armchair and gazing into her eyes curiously.

"W-Why? I've no clue myself." She admitted, nervously playing with a few strands of her hair.
"Perhaps you should drink this..." He stated, handing over a glass which seemed to have a crimson liquid.
"This is...?" She began softly, looking at him suspiciously.
"Don't drink it all, have a bit and tell me how it feels."

She obeyed and raised the glass to her lips and tested it. "Not bad, what was it?"
"Tara, will you take the news in as calmly as possible? You're a vampire." Kaien broke in, a tint of confusion taking over his own eyes as he stared at her.
"I-Impossible! V-Vampires, exist... Is it true?"
"I'll have Souen-san guide you to the Night dorms."

~~~~ * ~~~~

She followed the girl whom the headmaster had called "Souen-san". She was pretty, by far and bore herself proudly as though she had no faults embedded deep within her.

"I must tell you this..." She broke in coldly, staring at her with slight disgust. "I can understand Kaname-sama the best, maybe it's because we've known each other well. I don't want you interfering."

"Ah... Okay." Bowed Tara apologetically, pretending the scrutinize the corridors which were really spotless and well-maintained.

"Oh. Ruka, is that the new student?" Broke in a soft voice which soon revealed to be of another student. Chocolate brown hair and maroon perfectly-shaped irises with a tall figure, this was no doubt, as the Headmaster had described "Kaname Kuran".

"Pleased to meet you! I'm Tara Rose!" She exclaimed, slightly bowing to show the respect she had for him.
"Pleased to meet you too, I'm the leader of the Night class and president of the Moon dorms, Kaname Kuran..." He smiled softly, then taking her hand in his and gently kissing it. "It's a pleasure to meet one of my own kind."

Tara blushed softly and nodded, "I feel the same way."
Ruka gave her a barely visible glare and departed.

~~~~ * ~~~~

"This is your room, you shall remain here for all the school-years left." He smiled, opening the door to reveal a large and airy room, elegantly decorated and bright.
"Thank you so much for showing me the way... The headmaster mentioned this before, but what type of a vampire am I?"

His eyes widened briefly and he shook his head, probably from disbelief. "That I can only say after I have met the headmaster, for now, rest for you've had a long day."
She nodded softly, "Thank you."

The Pureblood prince himself was confused, wasn't the Kuran family one of the final Pureblood lineages alive? Having decided for himself, he decided to meet the Headmaster and walked through the darkened corridors, determined to know the truth.
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* Empty Re: A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01*

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 21, 2014 2:59 pm

I love the Chap, harm! It was so gracefully written(Although i have to admit i used my name in place of your OC when i read it.. )
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Lun Abr 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Thanks LG... You just HAVE to say that though  Laughing 
Kaname's miiine, you can't change thaaat! ^^
Thanks though ^^
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  BoohBooh Lun Abr 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Beautiful Harm. Very Happy
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Lun Abr 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Thank you Booh ^^ :floraWinx: 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  BoohBooh Lun Abr 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Your welcome. I like the way you write, it's peacefully, then again gracefully as well. I can see it in your writing.
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba