A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01*

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* - Página 3 Empty Re: A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01*

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 21, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm remembering a story when you mentioned the heart being thrown into a furnace.. It was a very short and sweet but depressing and sad kind of story.
It's called, "the happy prince"
Heard about it?
And HOLD IT! if you're dead..Then..Then i'm talking to..A ghost! RUN....!!!!*cries*" My daughter died... Handkerchief please.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* - Página 3 Empty Re: A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01*

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Lun Abr 21, 2014 5:58 pm

I've read it too... It's really beautiful. How he lets the swallow take up his prized treasures for others.

Yes... I'm not real ^^  :w..h...at..at??: 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 21, 2014 6:02 pm

I know right? That's my all time fav short story ever!!!
You not real???? *cries* "Harmony, where are you?" *grabs you* What have you done to my ham?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

A Crimson Kiss To Leave Me By Your Side * Chapter 01* - Página 3 Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Mar Abr 22, 2014 4:36 pm

I read the first chapter, little did I know... that it would be the end of me.
The sky went dark. The oceans vanished. Time stopped moving.
Then it all came to me. I knew what was wrong.
"The second chapter isn't there?!!!  Shocked NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 22, 2014 6:14 pm

adanwlal escribió:I read the first chapter, little did I know... that it would be the end of me.

Laughing That's gotta be one of the most epic comments I've had so far. It seriously made my day ^^ Thank you.

@LG : All my life, I've been misunderstood, so if you hear a one-sided story, please don't believe it until you hear MY side of it as well. Then reach a conclusion ^^
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  adanwlal Mar Abr 22, 2014 8:02 pm

HarmonyMusica escribió:
adanwlal escribió:I read the first chapter, little did I know... that it would be the end of me.

Laughing That's gotta be one of the most epic comments I've had so far. It seriously made my day ^^ Thank you.

@LG : All my life, I've been misunderstood, so if you hear a one-sided story, please don't believe it until you hear MY side of it as well. Then reach a conclusion ^^
 Smile You're welcome.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  enchantedmelody Vie Abr 25, 2014 11:03 am

HOLY FRICK.
I've gotten too obsessed with these vampire stories, thanks to you and Lar.
Is it bad that I already ship Tara with Kaname? Or?
enchantedmelody

enchantedmelody

Mensaje  Lara12234 Vie Abr 25, 2014 11:35 am

Rainy we corrupted you. YAY ^_^
You ship Tara and Kaname? I've been doing that eeeever since I saw Tara!  Very Happy  They're one of the cutest couples EVER!
Lara12234

Lara12234

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 25, 2014 3:30 pm

@Rainy : O.O @//////@
Okay, that just made me seriously blush in real life. It's good, I'm happy you're addicted to Vampire stories and that you ship theeem! ^_^ That's so sweet! Thankuu ^^

@Lars : Trust me, you're using corrupted the wrong way. You should just see the "corrupted" version of my FF stories xD

@////@ Now you are also making me blush ^.^ Hey sis, know that I ship CatyXZero as one of the most destined couples ever  affraid santa 

Iswear this -->  santa  has gotta be my fav. Simile xD
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba