Of Tiger Lilies and Shoulder Slings-Oneshot Series-Oneshot 1

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Of Tiger Lilies and Shoulder Slings-Oneshot Series-Oneshot 1 Empty Of Tiger Lilies and Shoulder Slings-Oneshot Series-Oneshot 1

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Abr 16, 2014 5:22 am

Of Tiger Lilies and Shoulder Slings

-A small collection of Oneshots with my favorite pairing, NursingAthlete AKA Mikan/Leon-

Oneshot 1-On the Playing Field

Sure. Mikan Tsumiki was a great nurse.

But, was she great at accepting puns used to hit on her?

Pfft, nope.

She was just in the stands of the School's baseball game, in between the insane, Ibuki Mioda and the rude, yet shy, Touko Fukawa.

Hope's Peak Academy was winning by a land slide, with a score of 13-0. It was mostly because of Leon Kuwata.

Baseball was his talent.

"ARRGH!"

Alright, what was that!?

Mikan looked to see the coach and the umpire guiding Leon back to where the batters wait. Alright, something happened.

"W-w-w-well? G-go down there! Y-you are the n-n-n-nurse, after all!" Fukawa hissed.

Mikan let out a yelp before running down towards the batter's area.

"Who are you?!" The coach yelled, making Mikan yelp. Again.

"I-I am T-t-t-t-Tsumiki Mikan! I'm the n-n-n-n-nurse's aide at this school!" She managed to get out.

The coach sighed as he signaled another player to go out as he and the umpire left, leaving Leon and Tsumiki alone.

"U-uh... Which shoulder did you hurt?" Mikan asked.

"My left one..." He growled. Mikan, who thought that he was made her, had tears forming at her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, Kuwata-kun!" She cried, shaking.

"H-hey! Calm down, it's okay!" He said, standing up, before groaning in pain because of his shoulder.

"N-no, it's not! Y-you sprained your shoulder and I couldn't prevent it!" Mikan wailed.

"I-it's fine!"

Mikan then realized the position, Leon was holding her head in his hands and he's staring right at her, with a stern look that proves his statement true. Mikan realized that the tears were still flowing and she quickly wiped them off.

Leon let out a sigh of relief as he sat down, with Mikan inspecting his shoulder.

"I hope you know CPR," he started.

WHAT!?

"Cause you take my breath away." He smirked a little when he saw her turn as red as a tomato.

"Kuwata-San!" She mumbled.

He whispered something in her ear, which made her turn even redder and smacked his face with the back of her first-aide kit.

"Ow!" He hissed.

"Kuwata-San! Please stop acting childish and stay patient! I'll have you as good as new!" Mikan huffed.

Leon sighed but, could only smiled.

Tsumiki sighed softly as she walked into school the next day. It was a long tiring day of watching Kuwata for 5 innings.

When she noticed everyone in front of her locker, she freaked out. She maneuvered through the crowd before stopping in front of her locker, then, blushed wildly.

In front of her locker was, a bouquet of Tiger Lilies (Her favorite Flower) and a card.

She picked them off both and red the card, then realizing who wrote the card.

Kuwata.

Signed with his disgusting pick up lines too.
Anatee

Anatee

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba