A Snowflake to Us - RoTG - Oneshot

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

A Snowflake to Us - RoTG - Oneshot Empty A Snowflake to Us - RoTG - Oneshot

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 16, 2014 3:57 am

Astrid Winters sighed as she stepped out onto the cold, fluffy snow. It was -10 degrees, and yet here she was, all in the middle of the night too.

Who is Astrid Winters you ask? I can assure you she's no superstar or anything like so. She your average Maltese-Canadian. Canadian because she was raised there, and Maltese because she's currently living there, and was born there. It's a long story so don't ask me.

She had short bronze hair that ended slightly below her ears. She was wearing blue contacts over her warm brown eyes. She had a small nose, and pale skin. She didn't have much of a figure. Small chest and stomach with thin legs. She wasn't attractive like the other girls you might see, with all their curves, but she was striking, in a good way. There was something welcoming and homely about her. She wore a brown jacket that had fur at the ends and a hoodie, thick cotton jeans with white stripes at the sides. She also wore black boots to cover her feet. Her face was toned pink and red because of the cold. She breathed mist. Her gloved hands were in the kangaroo-pouch of her hoodie.

Astrid had been biting her lip due to the snow wetting her boots. She cursed herself mentally. She had made sure that the boots were thick enough, why would they be getting wet unless...

"JACK!" She shouted out, on the top of her lungs. She heard a cackle and a snort in the opposite direction. Jack was sitting atop a few rocks. And when I say Jack, I mean Jack Frost. Yes, the Jack Frost.

"You got me." Jack laughed. "Not funny!" Astrid exclaimed, waving her arms around, "Anyways, you owe me. I demand you take me to get a coffee." She folded her arms as if to enforce the point. "In this lovely weather? What a waste. I mean really?" Jack knew this was a lost battle, especially since Astrid had a 'shut-up-idiot-I'm-right' look on her face. He sighed and said, "Fine. You want to take anything along?" "Nah, I have my phone." Astrid replied triumphantly.

~o0o~

They had been walking for what felt like an hour, but was just 10 minutes. The snow made it hard for Astrid to walk in. Especially since Jack was being a sore looser and making the snow full of water. Astrid exclaimed as she saw the cafe. "Somewhere warm!"

Astrid was happy that Jack wasn't in his old snow-battered clothes. She had insisted that he buy himself a new jacket and jeans for goodness's sake buy some shows. Jack looked almost normal except his shock of white hair, which most people assumed was dyed that colour, so even that wasn't a problem.

Jack ordered one coffee at the counter, and they took a seat the window. The cafe was a large beige building with huge windows on the side giving a beautiful view of the snowy landscape.

"Soo..." Jack's voice trailed off as Astrid took a sip of the coffee, "How's your dad?"
Astrid raised an eyebrow as if to say 'oh no you didn't'. "Fine. Why'd you ask?" "You've been down, I thought it might've been him." "I've been down?! You've been practically ignoring me! That's what's bothering me." Astrid said, a hint of bitterness present. Jack was silent for a minute, and just when Astrid thought he wouldn't say anything, her did. "You know why I was avoiding you? Because talking to you is like talking to a hurricane! You can't be sure how you'll take it! I don't want to spend my time thinking about the possibilities of what you say mean!" Jack said, clear annoyance in his voice. Astrid, who had been scrolling down her Tumblr feed on her phone stopped abruptly and looked up. "That's it." she said, "That's it. Leave me alone Jack. Seriously. Bye." and with that she stormed out of the cafe. Jack sighed and hurried after her

~o0o~

Jack got to her just before she entered her house. "I'm sorry-!" Jack started, but Astrid closed the wood door of her house. Jack put his hand lightly against the door and spoke quietly, "Look, I'm sorry. Open the door for five seconds." "Go away!" Astrid screamed, but she hesitatingly opened the door a peek, then she opened it a little more. Astrid noticed how red Jack was. "You're blushing?" she asked skeptically. He didn't reply. He just leaned forward, a little more and... there! He kissed her lips for the two longest moments ever. Jack pulled away gently, as if he didn't want to and slammed the door just as Astrid's face reddened with realization. Astrid slumped behind the door, a goofy smile on her lips. Her ears were ringing.

"You've got a good way of apologizing, I'll say." she yelled towards the door.

Name: A Snowflake to Us
Fandom: Rise of The Guardians
Pairing: Astrid Winters (Sash or ConflictedColours) and Jack Frost
Words: 814

Date written: 2014-07-16
Point of View: None
A/N: OOOOOTTTTTPPPPP BABY YOU AND ME WE'D BE SO ehem OHH
#ConflictedColourandJackFrostiscanonnow
SAAASHA, MY LITTLE DEARIE!
It is small, but I don't care
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Snowflake to Us - RoTG - Oneshot Empty Re: A Snowflake to Us - RoTG - Oneshot

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Jul 16, 2014 4:19 am

AWEEESOMMMEEE! I NEEDS MORE! (even though it's a one-shot XD)
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 16, 2014 4:20 am

Thank you!!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Jul 16, 2014 11:35 am

This is one of the most perfect things to wake up to. :> Thanks!
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 16, 2014 11:49 am

Aww, thank you so much!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba