Goodbye's Were Never Easy - RoTG - Oneshot

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Goodbye's Were Never Easy - RoTG - Oneshot Empty Goodbye's Were Never Easy - RoTG - Oneshot

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 30, 2014 11:52 am

Sasha wanted to punch a certain someone, really hard, in the face. Jack had said that he had to go to somewhere cooler because apparently summers in Malta were overkill. It seemed as if he didn't care about her. She had said that, probably because she was annoyed at him, but she didn't know it would start a full-fledged argument. She had assumed that their relationship was over when he'd abruptly gotten up, walked outside and slammed the door, all without looking back once

Now, she felt a rush of emotions. Anger. Sadness. Unhappiness. Dread.
How she wished she had kept her mouth shut.

Sasha decided that it was better to do something than keep her thoughts on the matter. Besides, she needed some morale support. She picked up her phone, and dialed a number. She heard the ring go to the other side, and a 'click' to show that someone had picked up at the other end.

"Hello?" Sasha asked on the phone. It was more of a 'who is talking on the other end?' rather than a 'Hey! How're ya?'.
"SASH!" someone yelled from the other end, nearly deafening her.
"Keep it down, Mino. I need to talk. It's something about Jack" she said the last part quietly. The girl - Mino - got the idea and became more serious.
In a very business like tone she said, "Don't tell me you're having babies."
Sasha was so stunned she dropped the phone on the couch she was sitting on. She picked it up, and shouted, "For god's sake, NO!"
Sasha heard muffled laughter on the other end, sighed and continued, "No. He broke up with me."
"HE DID WHAT?!"
"Are you trying to give me hearing loss? He broke up with me."
Mino cursed loudly and said, "I'm so sorry to hear that, I really am. But you have to get up and show him that he doesn't have the power to hurt you. I suggest to walk up to him, and slap him. It'll work wonders."
Sasha stayed quiet as if to say 'really?'
"Err... Just get out there! Do something you like."
Sasha sighed, and said, "Great morale booster you gave me." with all the sarcasm she could muster.
"Heh... Yeah..." Mino said, sheepishly.
Sasha sighed again, and closed the phone.and cupped her face in her hands. She had no idea what she was going to do. Cry?  She'd already cried enough. Scream? Let it out to someone else? Go outside?

Sasha decided on the last one. She could go ice-skating, after all, it would be the last time she could do it these winters. She found her skates right beside her flip-flops. She decided to change out of her T-shirt and shorts as it wouldn't be wise to wear them outside. Sasha decided upon thick, woolly pants that had pink flowers. She slipped on a sweater above her T-shirt and wore a cap. You know, the thick knitted ones that cover the top of your head.

Sasha slipped on her white skates with purple accents. She was thankful that the skates at the bottom could be folded and the shoe could be used as a normal one.

~o0o~

Sasha reached the lake in no time, probably because it was just outside her house. She put a little but of weight onto the ice to check it's thickness, apparently it was fine, so she stepped on the ice. Sasha could see that she could see the semi-frozen water below. It was a weird white-blue colour. Around, she could she pristine white snow, and a hoard of evergreen trees.

Just as she had begun to get momentum, she fell again. Sasha felt agitated; she had a good deal of practice with ice skating, why was she slipping? She looked below, and saw that some snow had moved into her way. She was sure that is was Jack. She prepared herself for a nasty confrontation. Instead, he just said, "Hi." casually as if nothing was wrong.

Sasha snapped.

"You think you can 'hi' me after slamming my door in my face?!" she shouted

Tempers were extremely thin today, apparently.

"Look! I didn't mean to hurt you, and besides, you were the one who started it!" Jack shouted back.
"Shut up!" Sasha sobbed, she was at her breaking point now, and to get out her anger and frustration - if only momentarily - she stomped the ice so hard that cracks appeared.
"Please, Jack, I'm sorry. Just... I just need some time alone." she said, trying to remain her composure, but Jack wasn't convinced. He huffed, and walked towards her. Just when he was a few feet away from him, the ice cracked completely. It wasn't nearly as thick as Sasha thought it was, and in she fell. The icy-cold water knocked the air out of her lungs, and Sasha flailed around, sinking. She hadn't learned swimming, it had never appealed to her. How she wished she had now.

Unfortunately for her, Jack, too did not know how to swim, but that didn't stop him from going in after her.

He could see Sasha loosing consciousness as her limbs stopped moving. Her eyes were barely open, her hair a ghostly halo around her. Jack, too, was feeling whoozy. He knew he had to get some fresh air, but Sasha would be long dead by then. He knew that she was a goner anyways. He could see her smile weakly as she sank. Unwillingly, he swam upwards. He was thankful for fresh air when he reached the top, but he couldn't take his mind off her.

She was dead, and Jack wished he was too.

Info Box escribió:Words: 912
Pairing: JackxSasha
Prequel: http://www.online-winxclub.com/t1142-a-snowflake-to-us-rotg-oneshot
Date written: 2014-07-30
Point of view: None

A/N escribió:Told ya I was in the mood for writing tragic/romantic fluff. Cool
Also, if this does not seem upto par with my other work, it is because I wrote this in a hurry.
This was a semi-request.
I DO NOT DO REQUESTS UNLESS YOU ARE AN EXTREMELY CLOSE FRIEND. 

Última edición por Pennysns el Miér Jul 30, 2014 12:04 pm, editado 1 vez
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Goodbye's Were Never Easy - RoTG - Oneshot Empty Re: Goodbye's Were Never Easy - RoTG - Oneshot

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Jul 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Erm, how bad is it that I smiled all throughout it?
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Goodbye's Were Never Easy - RoTG - Oneshot Empty Re: Goodbye's Were Never Easy - RoTG - Oneshot

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Nope, I was smiling while writing it Laughing 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Ago 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Ouch, my heart!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Ago 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Laughing Thanks
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba