Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Opinions on Winry

Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot Vote_lcap0%Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot Vote_lcap100%Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot Vote_lcap0%Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Votos Totales : 2

Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot Empty Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 30, 2014 3:51 am

READ ME escribió:The topic was based on an insider joke which me and Al (Winxier) had. 'Don't judge' are words.
Info Box wrote:
Info box escribió:Words: 912
Story Genre: Oneshot. Fanfiction
Fandom?: Fullmetal Alchemist
Pairing:AlxEdward (AKA Lorrell/WinxierxEdward)
Songs:
Date written: 2014-07-30
DATE posted: 2014-07-30
Lorrell's brown-blonde hair swayed gently in the night wind.. Her skin was paler than her usual light-tan complexion due to the lamp post next to her. She stood on top of a building, and was leaning on the railings on the side. Her arms dangling over the edge. Her brown eyes focused downwards. She wore a red scarf that covered a part of her chin. A black leather jacket that was a little too big for her, so it ended a little after her hips. She wore thick dark blue jeans that were slightly faded to show that they had been worn for a while now. She wore white ying/yang Nike sneakers. Finally, she wore brown gloves to cover her fingers

It was snowing lightly, but that did not stop most from wandering. The market below the building was bursting with LIGHTS and business even though it was late.
The night sky was a shade darker that Lorrell's JEANS, and was illuminated by different constellations and stars.

Lorrell felt like her boredom had no end. She had nothing to do, literally nothing to do. Her mother had forced her out the house so that she could 'socialize'. Things at home hadn't exactly been perfect, and her mother just wanted her to be happy. Lorrell was grateful for that, but she wished her mother hadn't been so pushy. Lorrell had given in, not because she thought that she was going to have a good time, but because she knew she could have some time to herself.

Lorrell leaned even more against the railing. Her elbows touched the cold metal, and even with the jacket, she could feel it's cold seeping into her skin.

She heard some footsteps behind her, and immediately turned her head, ready to fight. She relaxed when she found her friend Edward behind her. He was wearing his usual coat, pants, and gloves. His blonde hair had been done in a small braid behind his neck. It was parted in the middle as his bangs, with one strand that refused to stay down. He had one of his blonde eyebrow's raised. "No need to get so worked up Lor." he said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Lorrell decided against letting her anger getting the better of her, and sighed loudly. "Don't call me Lor, Eddie." she said, feeling rather smart for her smart comeback. He gave her a 'seriously?' look and huffed. "I've been looking for you, Lor. Your mom's worried." he said it as if he wasn't sure himself, and honestly, nor was Lorrell. "Is everything fine? At your house, I mean. You've been acting strange-" "None of your BUSINESS, midget!" "I'm not a midget! And stop trying to avoid the question!" "NO!" she shouted. She felt so angry at him. How dare he just ask her such a sensitive question so boldly!

Lorrell punched him with all her might in the face with her left arm. "MY NOSE!" Edward yelped, "Next time you have to hit me, do it with the arm that's not made of metal." he said, delicately massaging his nose. Lorrell regretted doing that, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to punch yo-" Edward snorted. Even in pain, that idiot had to be the WINNER of an argument. "Fine. Sorry. I have tissue and wipes"

Edward's nose had begun to bleed. Lorrell handed him two wet wipes, and a tissue, folded her arms and said, "You know, some boys get nosebleeds when they're near they girl they like, or a cute girl."

If looks could kill, Lorrell would be on the floor in mere milliseconds. "I-" he began. "I know you don't like me, you like that Winry girl, don't you?" Lorrell said, teasingly, but she felt a little crestfallen. She knew Edward liked her, it was pretty obvious, and she also liked him. She'd gotten over it, well, somewhat anyways.

Edward rubbed his nose lightly to check if anything was broken, when he found nothing wrong he huffed.
"What? You find it hard to be in the company of such a lovely girl?" Lorrell said, dramatically. She returned to her spot on the railing.

"I don't like Winry." Edward said, joining her. "Mhmm?" Lorrell said, she was lost in thought. "Winry. I said I don't like her." he enunciated every word as if she was a little child. She knew he was just doing that to annoying her.

It took a second for that to sink in. Lorrell looked at him slyly and said, "Who do you like then?" Edward smiled one of his annoyingly adorable smiles, and didn't reply. Lorell nudged his shoulder, "Tell!" she said. She knew she was pushing her luck and that he would come back with a sarcastic comment. Instead, his eyes were slightly closed and he was smiling as if he was remembering a fond memory. "You really want to know?" he said? Lorrell nodded.

No one could have anticipated what would happen next.

Edward looked Lorrell straight in the eye, cupped his fingers around her face causing her to redden just as much as a character called 'Kushina' from an anime she used to watch when she was younger. He pressed her face against his. Lorrell felt like mush and wrapped her arms around his neck. She had to lean against him, otherwise she knew she would fall.

When he pulled away, he grinned and said, "You smell like chocolate."
Take that Winry, Lorrell thought.

A/N: escribió:
This is WinxierxEdward. Winxlover sorta requested this. I dunno.
I DO NOT DO REQUESTS FOR YOU UNLESS YOU ARE A CLOSE FRIEND.

We're in a dilemma. I love Winry, Al hates her. I've put a poll so you can choose whether you like/hate Winry.
I'm seriously in the mood for romantic/tragic stuff. XD
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot Empty Re: Feelmetal Alchemist - Oneshot

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Jul 30, 2014 5:19 am

AW YIS.

That last line though.....
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 30, 2014 11:39 am

Winxlover449 escribió:AW YIS.

That last line though.....
 Laughing 
Which? The author's notes or the story?
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Jul 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Story =3
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Knowing your intense hatred for Winry, I had to put that in XD
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Ago 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Ooooh! That was so thrilling...and it wasn't just because I love Fullmetal Alchemist Wink 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Ago 08, 2014 6:59 pm

*screams* BRIA! You're back!
I have a FMA RP in RPZ if you're interested.
And thank you.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Ago 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Pennysns escribió:*screams* BRIA! You're back!
I have a FMA RP in RPZ if you're interested.
And thank you.
I'm BACK! Laughing 
RP's? I'm an RP failure. But I'll check it out Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Ago 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Pssh, I'm a RP failure as well.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado