:: Human ::

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

:: Human :: Empty :: Human ::

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Vie Abr 11, 2014 6:56 pm

my name is comet stars. yes, weird name, I know. but at least its better than "10984" when people read this, they laugh, and say: "what? were 0- 10983 taken?" but its not a joke. I live in London, on planet earth, as they used to call it. now I live in London, on planet.... 3. yes, three. the year? 3014. the date? the 11th of the 4th. a millennium ago, I would have loved to live. now, I would rather die. why? im human.

human

yay! new story time! lolz! this is a story set in the future and I know it dosent sound exciting, but please give it a chance.  Smile btw, this is comet:
:: Human :: Anime_girl_by_xogirlxo78-d4o9p67
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

:: Human :: Empty Re: :: Human ::

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Abr 12, 2014 10:23 am

I like the plot Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Sáb Abr 12, 2014 7:12 pm

thanks! Im really excited to be writing chapter one!!!

prolouge- 12th of 4 (or "april") 3014
first I want to explain. I want to explain why this all happened. a few hundred years ago, the international league (that's the people who rule the world, now. there is one person from each country (well, the ones that aren't nuclear wastelands, anyway) and they discuss what should be done.) decided that nobody should be human. being human was bad. the lucky ones just had surgery to take out their hearts, brains, lungs and other organs to make them into cyborgs, part human, part robot. the rest were shot, and just re-created as pure metal. robots. since then it has been internationally illegal to be human. no matter where you are, if you're found human, you're slaughtered. slowly, and painfully.
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 13, 2014 12:22 pm

I love it!! I can feel goose bumps already!! :giggle: 
Briadah

Briadah

:: Human :: Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Dom Abr 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Please update soon when you're not busy!  cheers It looks like such a nice story!  Very Happy 
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Abr 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Who me? *Looking around* Oh me!  Laughing   Thank you and I will... though it's not going anywhere.. still very unclear about the ending. I usually have a plan for every story I write Rolling Eyes  I hope the end is equally good Smile 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Jue Abr 17, 2014 7:35 pm

thanks all of you!  Very Happy 

chapter 1
im running. im running from something. something that wants to kill me. I run harder but I trip on a stone and the shadow grabs me with its steel claws. the thing is about to kill me, shred me, and then burn what's left of me.
I wake up
another nightmare. its still dark, and I can't see because the candle went out. im freezing. I have goosebumps all over my body, even though the temperature outside is about twenty-seven degrees Celsius. I gulp, and realise im thirsty. how am I supposed to get water here? it's the middle of the city, and the only way I can get water is to go into deleted. what's deleted? its a part of the city where they send the mental robots. the ones that have gone crazy in the head. some are put into a blazing inferno, others are thrown into a freshwater rapid. that's what I need. freshwater rapids. I grab my gun and hide it under my waistcoat , and strap bullets to my belt. then I grab something from the rubble that looks like it could hold water. then I venture out of the dirt ground I sleep in, and set off.

looking round, I begin to run. I cant let anyone see me, because although this part of the city is practically empty, I would look suspicious running across the dumping ground with twenty or thirty bullets tied to my waist. I get out of the abandoned part of this place, and now im into the city. everyone walks past me, they just think im a cyborg- no mind-no heart. but im human, the only human, and I must survive. I sprint across roads, trying not to get hit by any of the thousand hoverjets, but I do get hit by one. im knocked to the ground, and a cyborg old lady gets out of the vehicle. "are you okay dear?" she asks in a VERY flat tone. "yes I am" I reply, but forgetting to sound like one of them. "you sound different." she says, staring into my eyes as if the creature wants to read my soul. "that's... um..." I try to think of a good excuse. "that's because im the prototype for cyborg.X312" "hmmmm." she sighs, and gets back into the jet, shooing me off. I run faster than ever across the busy highways, I cant afford to do that again. finally, I see a blazing light in the distance. deleted.
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Oh please update soon!  cheers I must know what deleted is like for her!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Hey!  Surprised I just noticed something! Nothing tells what her name is!  Idea Will we find that out later in the story?
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba