_+_+HuMaN+_+_

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

_+_+HuMaN+_+_ Empty _+_+HuMaN+_+_

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Mar Nov 04, 2014 5:50 pm

I'm so happy right now. If this is working, if you can read this, I am communicating with a past earth. can you hear me? .......
can you.... at least see my writing.....?
please answer me.
where are you?
was I too late?
theyre coming
Im so sorry I tried to help but theyre coming
theres nthing I canu do now
im typing in a hurry
theyre ccomingn now
....... ASidbr3qbf139t]$"TY%^£QWVwant3oqhb3b 3tqj b

ERROR  

Hi! im back, I sort of abandoned this story a while ago, but I wanted to bring it back so... hi! XD I will update this at least once a week Very Happy
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

_+_+HuMaN+_+_ Empty A FEW WEEKS EARLIER......

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Mar Nov 04, 2014 6:14 pm

.........CHAPTER ONE..........
"Whooh! that one was close- and I mean CLOSE!" Breathing heavily, I wipe the sweat off my forehead. I feel amazing- this is the best ive felt in so many months... the adrenaline! wow. although, I'm starting to worry, that cyborg was too fast, and its weapons looked inhumane. then again, im the last of my kind, so only I would think that, wouldn't I? I crawl under the steel bars into my little electronic den, my home. It's glowing, neon blue walls comfort me, they always relax me, and the cold tile flooring cools me off, even if, with its colour, its a little icy. a couple of, again neon, pink and green lights flash around, creating entertaining little patterns on my walls.
I sink into my lovely, comfy, warm, woolly beanbag, and sigh. I want some water. i look at my food box... im sure i had one bottle left, although i cant be certain. Luckily enough, i do. but only half a bottle-full, i had better get some more soon. but still.... As i open the stiff, oily cap, i start to think a little. its a good job i'm so good at maths, isnt it?

Come to think of it, have i even told you anything about me? er.... no, i havent. Oh well..... My name is Comet, 15 years old. i dont have a surname- i dont need one. i live here, in london, and the year is 3014. a millenium ago, i'd have loved to live, but now.... i dont know- maybe not. why? im human. human. a forbidden word. The international technological league, or the ITL, decided that bieng human was not right- and they own the world, so everyone did what they said. Some people got transformed into cyborgs- part human, part computer- others were just killed. However i.... i escaped. i hid, i ran, and i succeded. im the last of my kind- at least that i know of, anyway.....

I take a large drink of my water... ice cold and fresh. that feels good... but now i'll have to find some more.
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

_+_+HuMaN+_+_ Empty Re: _+_+HuMaN+_+_

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Ene 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Interesting story.
Added to TFL.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

_+_+HuMaN+_+_ Empty Re: _+_+HuMaN+_+_

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba