≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Página 4 de 23. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 4 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 15, 2014 12:02 pm

You just read my mind! Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 4 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Abr 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Of course something like that would happen..... And then I'm guessing Olivia wants to date Jade to get back at Zander?  Laughing 
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 15, 2014 2:01 pm

13 ❖ Rihanna - Unfaithful

Luckily the one person who would be upset hearing that comment, didn't hear it. In fact he was on the other side of the hall, near the punch bowl with a reporter. And Zander was completely engrosed in answering his questions.
Olivia was undisturbed by what luca said.
"Amazing party Olive!" her plastic friends told her.
"Oh, please excuse me." Olivia told us and she left.
"Wow..." I said cradling my heavy head. Olivia was attracted to me. To me. A girl. Okay a guy look alike. Still that's pretty creepy. And to believe that this one incident could have ruined my whole hard earned friendship.
Sean came over and put his arm over my back and said in my ears- "Don't worry, Luca and I promise to not to utter a word to Zander."
"What!?" Luca shouted. Seems like he really wanted to bust me. Sean gave him a deathly look and that shut him up. He went to the corner of the room and started to play on his latest smart phone. So was that a yes or a no?
"Don't worry, I'll take care of him." Sean said, still his sympathetic arm on my shoulder. Commence the blushing. I thanked Olivia in my head for this party to be in the dark. It was also a good idea because it let the neon colors to stand out. Whatever.
"So what do you think Zander's huge surprise is?" I asked, trying to keep my excitement under control.
"Extremely Loud and Incredibly...Stupid" he said.
I laughed hard, but of course no one heared me because of the booming music systems and all of our loud voices.
The DJ was playing his version of Demons by Imagine Dragons and immediately I remembered my private performance for Sean. He was speechless. He didn't say anything for 2 minutes and we just stared at each other. Once that 2 minutes had passed, he went to his drums and told me to play again. Like that we played together for hours on end with different songs. That day we really got to know each other. Musically we were pure gold. And as you can see, we were the same as friends.
Suddenly someone pushed me hard and I landed on Sean. Shi-----------------------------------------------------------------------------ish kabab! I kept blushing as I stayed there on his chest. "I'm sorry." I whispered.
"Let me help you." He did what he promised and let me find my stand. And...
BAM!
Lot's of confetti on us. Blinding lights on the stage. It was time for Zander's ridiculous gift for Olivia to be revealed.

Última edición por Briadah el Mar Abr 15, 2014 2:03 pm, editado 1 vez
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Joseyposey escribió:Of course something like that would happen..... And then I'm guessing Olivia wants to date Jade to get back at Zander?  Laughing 
I love you guys! I never thought of something like that! Surprised 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Abr 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Welp, I was just guessing what you were going to write..... 👅 
By the way, Shai's on Advanced Scribes.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Is she? Very Happy  Can you pass the link or something? Rolling Eyes 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Abr 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Yea, here's her account:
http://awesomesauce.forumatic.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2805
Hopefully that will work...
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Unfortunately I don't know her user name there Rolling Eyes  It's a bit hard to track her down Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 16, 2014 2:34 pm

14 ❖ Ellie Goulding - Goodness Gracious

"Yo ladies and gents! Tonight we celebrate 16 years that Olivia has made the world a better place to be, and here’s to the next 16!"  I heard his familiar voice on the mike systems through the smoke. It was a toast. So far so good, Zander. Till now no one's cried, screamed or tried to pick a fight. We all cheered Zander on. They probably wouldn't have done that if they knew what was coming next.
"Olivia here is something in return for all your hard work and all your support in all our lives." Everyone made way towards the stage for the smiling Olivia. "Please close your eyes darling." he said. And she did what he asked.
Suddenly all these maintenance guys brought this huge structure on to the stage which was hidden behind a curtain. You could hear a lot people asking what it was to one another. And their answers were the same -"I don't know."
"Open your eyes now." he said.
"What is it Zander?" she asked innocently. To me it looked like a huge panda bear under a wrap. Can we gift endangered animals now? What has the world come to?
He paused for effect and he pulled out the drape. It was a huge cake in the shape of a ... well...
"Rings, pearls and diamonds?" Sean awe struck.
"No," I said, "A cake of rings, pearls and diamonds... in the shape of a dancing woman." I never looked away from it!
It was the most thoughtful and most beautiful gift I ever saw. I loved it! It was a mixture of what all women wanted- diamonds and chocolate. Too bad Olivia's not like most women.
"Oh my god!! What the hell Zander! This is worst gift you could give me!!!", she ran away crying.To a model like Olivia it was a nightmare. By profession she was required to treat chocolate as poison. And now she would get neither gold nor chocolate.  
Poor Zander. He tried to hide his disappointed face in his hands. But everyone could see right through them. The whole crowd was hushed. Soon the dreaded party was over.

Zander was locked up in his room for the next two days. He let no one inside, not even Luca. Sean and I knew better than to force out a person with a broken heart. We agreed to let him to heal on his own.
I had to make this right and I could only come up with one solution. She was going to pay...hard!

"Who is this?" the guard asked. Great. One more person in my path of wrath.
"I'm here to meet Olivia." I said boldly.
"Yeah come in your majesty" he said sarcastically. "Miss Olivia is not inside today."
Suddenly he got a voice message on his little handheld from Olivia telling him to get her a Starbucks. Stat. His face went sour.
"Yes ma'am." he said and he left without saying a word to me.
I entered the gate and looked at the surrounding garden and mansion. It was the same place but now cleaned and more ... visible.
"Oh my gosh! It's you!" she came and hugged me. She kept talking to me like as if I agreed that Zander's gift was ridiculous and I had come to console her. I said nothing and stood my ground without returning the hug. The whole time I let her jabber my skin crawled. I wanted to punch her in her face.

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 23. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba