≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Página 3 de 23. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 3 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:36 pm

I <3 IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!! A 10000000000000% GOOD JOB BREEE!!!! cheers cheers cheers 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 3 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Abr 12, 2014 2:03 pm

AWESOME BRRIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!  cheers 
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Lara12234 Dom Abr 13, 2014 10:08 am

O.O nowo this surprised me. I thought she was going to be with Zander  Laughing 
Lara12234

Lara12234

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 13, 2014 12:01 pm

You guys like the fact that it's going to be a love triangle?? Surprised  I should have done this ages ago lol! 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Lol! Harm! Your Dp!! Laughing Laughing  You crazy Kaname Lover Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Lun Abr 14, 2014 10:25 am

This is the best story I've ever read - I'm telling you literally.
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Abr 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Aww thank you soo much BJ!!! I feel like I'm on cloud nine  Very Happy Very Happy  Now I can die in peace :zzZz: 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Abr 14, 2014 2:13 pm

12 ❖ Ylvis - What Does The Fox Say?

"Jade you're taking too long in the loo!!"Luca shouted and banged on the bathroom door. I had to get ready without anyone entering and this was the one place I could do so.
The guys could use the living room to dress up for all I care. I mean their guys! They have nothing to hide from one another!
Anyway...
This evening we had to tag along to Zander's much awaited event i.e. Olivia's birthday bash.  He had this huge present in store for her. And it was a surprise and he didn't tell any of us, even though he bought it on the whole band's behalf. I really hoped this girl was worth Zander's time and the kind that doesn't break heart's.
And so we reached the mansion. Literally. It was like a castle! But that wasn't the main attraction.
It was a neon color themed party for heck's sake! Blinding colors and blinding machines called cameras everywhere! All of us planned on wearing something with fluorescent green. I wore a  white shirt folded up to my elbows and an open green coat vest with a tie of a darker shade. My pants were the same color of my tie. So I basically looked like garbage man, but the stylists approved of it and so I went with it. Yes, we had stylists because this was my first appearance for the media as a member of Alec-Zander. I had to look good for the cameras.The only things I liked in my costume was my big watch and my fluorescent Nike's. Well enough about me. The other guys looked so much better than me. I mean, it did help that they were amazingly handsome as well. And as for Olivia- I was speechless. She was the star attraction.
She was hot! She looked like a model and she seemed like the perfect host. She had on a beautiful neon splashed dress. It had all the colors.  And it looked just right with her hair and her blood red lipstick.
"Hi guys!", she said when she finally reached us. She gave us all a hug and Zander looked like he was about to faint. Probably because of the perfume. Probably. I was the last one to be hugged. But she didn't release me as fast as she did with the others. In fact even after the hug, she kept holding my shoulder's in her manicured hands.
"You must be Jaden. Welcome to the Alec-Zander family." And yet again she hugged me.
I heard Luca say,"Looks like Zander is going to loose his girl to the newbie."
Only he giggled.

Briadah

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Lun Abr 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Laughing Taking too long in the loo?

Maybe the party would go all wrong, and Olivia blames Zander?
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 23. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba