≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Página 13 de 23. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 13 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 30, 2014 12:34 pm

ButterflyJewel escribió:Laughing Great one, Bria!
Thank you, I don't know if you see Nigahiga. Rolling Eyes  He's a youtuber and he is so funny Laughing  Check this out Very Happy 

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 13 6730ip
Briadah

Briadah

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 13 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 30, 2014 1:43 pm

22 ❖ Cody Simpson - Surfboard

Pause. The funny atmosphere he tried to bring in with that question just dried up and died. I couldn't breath. Why was I acting this way?
"Jade?" he asked hesitantly.
Pause.
I said while looking down at my feet,"Actually, I'm very tired. So ... see you tomorrow."
"Okay." he said,"Good night...and-"
I didn't hear what he said because I shut the door of my bed room. I clutched my heart and felt it spewing out heat to every part of my body. I can't believe this. What were we doing? Could I be able to look at him tomorrow morning without any awkwardness? Or even for the rest of my life?

I tried my best to get some shut-eye. But of course that one moment of yesterday just kept replaying on and on in my head. There was no way to avoid it. And I of course, didn't get any sleep. So when I woke up today morning I had dark circles the size of my fist. I looked so bad, even after I tried to fix them with the assortments of creams in the cabinet. So I did the next best thing.
"Hey ugly, where's your face? I can't see it under neath all that hair." Zander said to me while drinking his first round of coffee. He handed me a glass while I leaned to the kitchen sink.
"Good morning Zander." I said while cracking mid sentence. My voice was quite raw too after all that laughing and singing yesterday. "Why are you here so early?" I asked him.
"I was planning with the manager to get a holiday today from all the press and the album making. But of course she didn't agree at first but then i convinced her that we would have new songs when we would come back. She agreed and so we are going to the beach." he said cheerfully now standing next to me with a smile.
"The beach huh?" I grinned. Obviously I can't swim. When I was in London, my dad was very busy at his work and would never take me out. And by the time I was in boarding school, I quit even trying to dream of it. But now, I've got my chance again!
"Lets do it!" I raised my fist up in the air! We high five-d and ran to make the arrangements. Later Luca and Sean got up and got to know about our trip. Of course there was a bit of shakiness when I said it to Sean. I tried my best to go as if nothing had happened.
We were in this cool convertible and drove to the beautiful beach and resort. We would stay there for 2 days. What adventure awaits us?

Briadah

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Miér Abr 30, 2014 1:47 pm

YESH, WE NEED THAT COUPLE SO MUCH cheers cheers cheers 

NOW FOR PETE'S SAKE PICK THAT PEN UP AND GET WRITING AGAIN!!!
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Laughing Laughing  I just wrote the chapter today babe! One chapter per day Wink 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Miér Abr 30, 2014 1:53 pm

NUUUUUUU , NOT ENOUGH. NOT ENOUGH FUEL TO KEEP ME GOIIIIIN' *dies*

PLEAAAAASE...
NO WAIT, MAKE IT AWESOMER IN THE NEXT ONE WITH SUCH A LOG OF SHADE MOMENTS!!!!!! ❤ I WILL LUV YOU FOREVER :lovethat: 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 30, 2014 1:54 pm

I will love you forever and ever Laughing  Beat that! Very Happy 

I'll write a special shade moment just for you, and I'll say it's for youin the story Wink  Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Miér Abr 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Awww, I feel so loved <3

You don't have to go to that extent >\\\< Seriously, everyone is making me blush today!  Embarassed 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Abr 30, 2014 8:43 pm

Wait...... if they go to a public beach, won't people be confused when they see a supposedly male pop star in a bikini instead of swimming trunks?
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Miér Abr 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Can't believe I forgot this, but I'm ready for some Shade moments!
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 13 de 23. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba