≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Página 23 de 23. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 23 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mayo 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Aww, thankies! Hey I guess we can discuss the next story in our pm, if thats alright Very Happy check this link to check your messages, I've written the plot! And it needs a little fine tuning from your side Wink 

https://online--winxclub.forumotion.com/privmsg?folder=inbox&tid=166dea2235de1a6fee835d4587679679
Briadah

Briadah

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 23 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 8:15 pm

I haven't read this story in soooooo long!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
I'll have to put the story on notepad, save it forever in a folder, AND THEN READ IT
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES! All I remember about the story
is that it had romance and something with a girl not wanting to
let a guy in her room when she was upset....and the main character being a
girl disguised as a guy because she wouldn't be accepted as a girl or something.
She got off a plane at the wrong place by mistake (can't remember how that happened)
and is in some big city alone. Spring That's absolutely all I remember about it
along with the main character being at a beach with a guy at night.
Time for me to read it for what will be like the first time! cheers cheers cheers
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Ahh, what a flashback! I remember the first time I saw that top pic on the first page sooo long ago. Smile
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Abr 09, 2015 6:29 pm

I'm so glad you're ready to read it again! Very Happy I feel so filled with love and happiness. But I don't think you have to save it in notepad to read it though Laughing And well you're really close about the description.
This is my most favorite out of whatever I've written. I've had so much FUN writing this story. Watching people's reaction and just letting my hormones run loose Laughing It was so easy to write it. And hopefully PRP will be the same. Very Happy
Yeah, I miss those days too...I wish Peppermint went on forever...but I like the ending as it is and think that anything after that will just be unsatisfying. Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Too late! Laughing Already saved da whole enchilada!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Accounty Jue Ago 06, 2015 4:02 pm

This...was...so...amazing. :Welldone: Seriously. You really know how to write, Briadah. I so many hours curled up reading this. LOVED IT. *-*
Accounty

Accounty

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 23 de 23. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba