≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Página 2 de 23. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 2 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 01, 2014 2:07 pm

7 ❖ Fun - We Are Young

"So are you ready?"
"No."
"Perfect."
We entered the room dramatically.

Flash Back Time
I remember how it all started. Earlier in the day, Zander came over and told me that I had an interview with one of the biggest pop group in 3 hours. Obviously I was shocked and couldn't believe that the place where he wanted to take me to was for an interview.
"So is there anything I should do? It's my first time going for an interview." I asked nervously.
"Just wear this and use my guitar to play something. Answer their questions confidently." He threw me a heavy bag full of the outfit I was going to wear at my interview.
I reluctantly changed into some really cool nike's, a striped shirt with a folded sleeve up to me elbow, a neck chain and a nice pair of blue jeans. Still wondering how he knew my size.
"So how do I look?" I turned round for him to see. He came over and did something with my hair. "Always remember, your hair is what gives you an impression. It should always be just right." And then he smiled.
Okay, so now he's close enough for his breath to fall on me AND he smiles. This is bad. But I'll tell you what's worse. His breath smells like peppermint. My favorite. I think I might have a crush on this stranger.
"Okay lets go." He winked and we were out. We caught a cab. And we reached this amazing building with a huge sign on it - Capitol.
"So, how are you feeling?"
"Like I'm going to puke."
"Why?"
"Because this is my first time."
"First time for what?"
"For everything. Once my mother died, my dad sent me to boarding school. He rarely was at home even for the holidays. He payed for all my needs and my tuition. I've been isolated all my life Zander. My only companions were my music and my books. So this is sortev my first time out in the world."
"I see. But there is nothing for you to worry about."
"Why?" I looked at his face with a glimmer of hope.
"Because you know one of them."

At present.
"So this is the one you've been talking about Zander." a middle aged woman who sat on a chair told him.
"Zander!" a really cute and childish guy came and hugged him. He looked younger than me. Zander ruffled his hair.
"Yo." a tall and kind faced guy my age held a peace sign with his fingers. He seemed pretty mature and genial.
Zander looked at me pointed his hand at this trio,"These are your interviewers. And meet the members of Alec-Zander. The most successful and most sought out pop group of the year."
Briadah

Briadah

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 2 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Lara12234 Mar Abr 01, 2014 2:15 pm

I can't wait to read more!!!
So when will Zander find out that she's a girl? XD
Lara12234

Lara12234

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Abr 01, 2014 9:52 pm

BRIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!  cheers affraid 
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Abr 03, 2014 7:32 am

8 ❖ Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed

"Alec-Zander?"
"Yup." Zander said.
"It's a cool play on words." I agreed.
"Manager, can we let her into the studio? We could record her interview. What do you say?" Zander asked the woman.
So the elderly woman must be the manager. I suddenly locked eyes with her. Her eyes pierced through my very soul.She gave a sharp nod and went out the door.
Now Zander came towards me. About time too. The other two teenagers were also looking at me like I could be a possible spy.
"This is 14 year old Luke and he plays the keyboard and piano. He's already planning on getting his diploma in piano next year." He ruffled the shorter kid's hair. "How do you do." I held out a hand and a smile. I didn't get anything back.
"Luca!" Zander said while looking at him.
"No, it's alright if he doesn't want to-" I started.That is when Luke came over and HUGGED me! Positively hugged me! Of course I returned the hug. But he whispered something in my year, "You smell like a girl." Oh, he's evil! He broke away.
"And this is-" Zander was interrupted by the taller guy.
"I can introduce myself Zander. Thank you."
Zander nodded in approval. Well I would too. He's got this aura that makes you want to do as he please. Plus those totally dreamy and sad eyes really took your breath away.
"I'm Sean. I'm 17 yrs old and I play the percussion." Drums, not bad. In fact I always thought that the drums were the one thing that bought one song together.
Now was the weird part. Will he accept my hand?
"Nice to meet you Sean. I'm Jade." I held out me hand and he shook! Yay!
"Hey! The manager's back. Go get your guitar, your going to be performing now." Zander gave me a reassuring smile.
Okay, that actually made everything worse. I already had butterflies in my stomach. Now I think those butterflies decided to have a rugby match in my stomach. Why butterfly gods! Why!
"Put on these head phones and sing into the circle. Sean and Luca are going to be playing the backtrack while you play the main guitar."
So Zander and the manager are goin to be evaluating me from outside while the two are from inside.
I started singing once I got a thumbs up. When I entered into this beautiful room, I got a bit of confidence. I sang a rather less popular song of Katy Perry's- Thinking of you. It's hard, believe me. But I did it. And I didn't mess up the rhythm or anything. I saw Zander and the manager discuss something. So was Luke and Sean. I removed the headphones and got out of the room.
Manager and the other members of Alec-Zander discussed. Gawd was I bored. After a few more minutes tha manager came to me and said,"Welcome to Alec-Zander!" I screamed and hugged her.
"So you can live with Alec-Zander's condo from now on. And the condo's pretty close to the studio. And the studio is free for you guys."
"So can I come back here?"
"Yes." she said.
"Today?"
"Tonight. I'll supervise you. Come at 7pm."
But it was a trap. I should have known.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Abr 03, 2014 7:39 am

Lara12234 escribió:I can't wait to read more!!!
So when will Zander find out that she's a girl? XD
 Cool When you won't expect it Cool 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Abr 04, 2014 1:18 pm

9 ❖ OneRepublic - Secrets

"I'm sorry I'm late." she told me.
I stood up and said,"That's alright manager."
She smiled and she straightened her glasses. Her pencil skirt and white ironed shirt showed that she meant business.
"Right this way."
We walked up the lonely stairs to a well kept room. "Here we are. I see you brought your guitar. Good. And you know the rules from your previous session. You can start."
I was a bit flustered. I sang my heart out never the less. Once I finished the recording and heard it once from the speakers in the outer room, I relaxed in my seat.
"Good job Jade!"
"Thank you manager."
"But aren't girls supposed to have longer hair?"
"Well, that's right but my dad cut it short because he said it would interfere with my...studies."
You big doofus! What did you do!
The evil manager was now grinning. She knew I was a girl.
"Wait, What did you say?" I whispered, now scared out of my wits.
"I knew the second I saw you that you were a girl. You might not look like a girl and you might have fooled Zander, but you can never fool me."
"What do you want me to do?"
"I could tell you to quit Alec-Zander but then you have no place to go. And I am only human. Zander told me how you ended up in America and in his apartment. So that option is a no go. So that's why I will contact your relatives and you will have one month to get out of here. By then I'll also have a replacement. One month, and try not get too close to the others. I will help you keep your secret if you keep your end of your deal. Deal?"
"Deal." We shook hands.
At the time I felt this was the best deal in the world. But this proved to be the most painful option of all.

When I reached, Zander came up to me and said,"There you are Jade. There's been a problem in the Alex house." That was the name for their condo.
"What?"
"There's been a renovation in two of our bedrooms and only the two guest rooms can be used."
"So, where do we sleep? There are four of us aren't there?"
"We'll have to share, two members in one bed. Luca and Sean have already gone to sleep."
Oh no!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 09, 2014 2:50 pm

10 ❖ John Doe - Priscilla ft. B.O.B

"So..."
Awkward.
"Yeah..."
"Have you slept with other guys before?" I smirked.
He gave me a serious tight lipped look.
"Yes?" I said half laughing.
"No, you are the first. You are really pulling my leg aren't you!" he said irritatingly. But then he smiled. "But this isn't the first time we've slept together."
I might have blushed, but it's a good thing no one could see it in the dark.
"Your right." In the other apartment in the creepy neighbourhood, we slept in the same bed with a pillow to separate the bed into our halves. And here we are, doing the same thing.
"I don't feel too tired. And I figure I won't sleep for another hour." he said.
"So what do you want to do?" I ask, unsure.
"Well I know everything about you, so I'll allow you to ask me a personal question."
"Alright, ....." I thought of a question, "How are you? What do you feel going through this day after day?"
Silence.
I broke it,"What? Do you want me to ask anothe-"
"No no, it's just that no one's ever asked me that question before."
"Oh."
"Well, I felt like I was on top of the world when they decided to sign my group and I to one of the biggest recording companies in the world."
He stopped.
"Then what?"
"Well, then came the whole reporters and lack of privacy and all that. None of us are able to make new songs anymore. The songs we are performing now are the songs we made before becoming famous. Our songs are already getting getting depleted. Soon there'll be nothing left and we'll be a passing fad."
"So does your other apartment help with your privacy?"
"No, I have a constant fear of being found by the media."
The poor guy. Some times peace of mind is all that we need. Hey, I can help him remember how easily he made songs with them.
"So how did you guys meet?"
He sighed.
"We met up in school. And all of us were in the music club. And we used try to make our own tunes. Most of them by mistake." He laughed. "Luca used to press random keys on the keyboard and make a tune out of it. Sean was the literary genius and made up all these amazing lyrics. And I, well... I just sang the song."
There ya go! Goal attained!
"I see."
I think he heard the cheerfulness in my voice because what he said next was evidence.
"I see what you did there."
"What?" I said innocently.
"Nothing."
"What!?"
"Good night."
"Stupid."

Next morning.
"You pervs!" Luca shouted. "Shut up Luke." Sean said.
What was happening? Someone's breathing on me. Aaaah!! Zander was sleeping on my chest and his hands were around my waist! Noooo!!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Abr 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Well then.......

:bounce:  Random bouncing person in my post....
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:14 pm

11 ❖ David Guetta - Shot Me Down

We had an awkward breakfast that morning. None of us said anything.
"Why are you guys so quiet?" The oblivious Zander asked in between his mouthful of cereal.
"Say it don't spray it." Luca said disgustedly, flicking off the wet fruit loop from his chin.
We laughed for a short while. Then it became silent again. But all of us couldn't forget today's incident. While Zander was still asleep, both Sean and Luke prised me away from his strong grip. Sean laughed silently but Luca was still pretty angry with me! It wasn't my fault. Gawd, if he was angry with this incident I wonder how he'll react when he learns I'm a girl. All the more reason why I should keep it a secret.
"So I heard there's going to be a party at Olivia's." Sean said, trying to start up a conversation.
Luca slapped his forehead.
"Oh that's right!" I could see Zander's face light up. Who is this Olivia ?
"It's her birthday today." Zander continued. "What should I get her?" he said to himself.
I looked at Sean. He's the one guy I trust. But Luca answered for me.
"Zander has a little crush on Olivia." Luca said with a frown.
Zander gave a dirty look to Luca,"It's not a crush okay."
"Call it what you want-Infatuation, obsession, love, passion-"
"Oh shut up Sean."
I had to smile.
"How did you guys meet?" I asked.
"Olivia sponsored one of our first concerts. Ever since then our career has sky rocketed. She's come to our help whenever we needed it. We've become pretty close. Though one more than the other." Sean looked at Zander with a slight smile.
"Whatever, you guys can make fun of me all you like, but I will always be loyal to her." Zander said already preparing to leave for a gift hunt.
"You guys coming?" Zander asked reluctantly.
"Nope, I've a got a school report I've got to finish." Luca said.
Sean said,"No, I'd like to clean my room today."
"What about you newbie?" The lead singer of the boy band asked me.
I looked at Luca, and something from his expression said 'don't do it!!'. "Umm...I'd like to pass." I said.
"Okay then. Buh bye." He walked away.

Sean lead me to a totally posh sound proofed room filled with our equipment.
"I thought you were going to clean your room." I said accusingly.
"That was an escuse, obviously. Believe me, no one wants to be with Zander when he's on a shopping spree for his dearly beloved." Sean said without looking back at me.
"I see. So what are we going to do here?"
"I don't know. I always come here whenever I feel...incomplete. And here I'm in my element. Plus I wanted to know more about you."
I gave a really nervous laugh. I don't know why I was nervous.
"Are you scared of me Jade?" He finally turned back. And came really close to me. His adam's apple almost touching the tip of my nose.
Gulp.
"Now I am."
But for some reason I felt drawn to his lips. Gawd, can this get anymore weird?
"Sorry Jaden. I didn't mean to." he backed away. "So I saw you perform the other day. I'd like to see it again." He pointed at the guitar on the stand.
"Sure." My voice cracked. My heart's beating fast, my face feals like it's burning like the sun. This can't be. I can't fall for him. "What do you want me to play?"
"Whatever you like." he smiled.  

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 23. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba