Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Página 10 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 10 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 12, 2016 11:59 pm

"And it is sweet," Max said, running her hand over her car. "I can keep her for the rest of my life, right? Because I am not going to give her up."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 10 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Ago 13, 2016 8:00 pm

"Of course!" Sage chuckled, "That is the whole point after all."

As the alarm went off, Sage's eyes began to glow. "We have a storm shock coming in 3 minutes." Sage said.

"Alright, I guess that is our cue to go." Vert said, "Let's go guys!"

Everyone nodded and hopped on their vehicle and drove over to the storm shock. "So this is a storm shock." Kate said as she amazed on what she was seeing.

"Don't worry it would be bumpy at first, but you get used to it eventually." Agura said.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 16, 2016 11:30 pm

"Looks like a hell of a ride! Lets go!" Max grinned.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Ago 17, 2016 8:22 am

The team began to drive through the portal revealing them to arrive at the battle zone. The battle zone was filled with roller coasters tracks making everyone curiously stare at the tracks. "What is this?" Stanford asked curiously as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Looks like some kind of roller coaster to me." Kate chuckled, "Can we take it for a ride bro?"

"Not now sis, we need to focus on finding the battle key before something happens or it falls in the wrong hands." Vert said as he was trying to find the battle key on the map but, it was useless.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Ago 18, 2016 9:59 pm

"Well, what better way to find it than to just drive?" Max smirked and she revved up before taking the lead, going 90 to nothing.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Ago 25, 2016 5:41 am

"Max, you gotta be careful!" Stanford said. He began to drive after Max.

"Guys! We shouldn't be fooling around." Agura said as she decide to catch up with them.

"Are you kidding me?" Vert sighed as he followed with everyone else behind.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 26, 2016 3:10 am

Zoom actually chuckled and he went after them. This looked like fun.

Max was ahead, driving on the coaster tracks and laughing about it. "This is brilliant!" she exclaimed.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 28, 2016 7:07 am

A random portal began to open revealing the Vandals on the other side of the track. "What's this?! The humans are here already?!" Kalus growled as he wasn't surprise that they would be here first.

"Looks like they got some new members as well." Sever snickered as he notice the new vehicles riding along the track.

Kalus blinked as he stared at the 3 new vehicles and watching them carefully on what they were doing. "Hm...interesting sub creatures." Kalus mumbled in agreement.

"What do you want us to do?" Hatch asked as he wanted to find the battle key already and have a fight with them.

"Sever, Hatch try distracting the new members the best you can. Krocomodo and I will be the one to find the battle key." Kalus said as he drove away with Krocomodo.

"You heard the leader, let's go!" Hatch said as he drove off aiming for Kate while as for Sever aiming for Max and Teresa.

~*~*~*~
Kate was casually driving have fun with the tracks until she stopped for a moment and smelled something. Why does it smell like an animal? Kate thought to herself curiously as she looked behind and notice a bug like creature tailgating her. "What the-" Kate gasped as she was about to speed up but notice she was slowing down as Hatch set some grappling cables on her wheels.

"Not so fast sub creature, you look like the right human to fight with." Hatch smirked.

As the tire screeched, the Shocker tilt to the side making Kate fall to the side. Vert stopped as he notice his sister getting hurt. "Kate!" Vert called out. Great, now this is what I mean when I don't want my sister getting hurt. He thought to himself in disappointment.

Sever randomly popped in front of Max's vehicle making her crash into Sever's vehicle as the metal teeth began to chomp through the hood of Max's car. Stanford looked over and notice Max having some trouble, "Oh no you don't!" Stanford said as he got out his speakers and began to aim it at Sever.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ago 28, 2016 11:53 pm

"Kate!" Zoom growled and he revved his bike up, almost doing a wheelie to help Kate out.

Max gasped. "Oi! This is my car you're gobblin' down!" She yelled, outrage. "You bloody son of a-" She pressed a button to expand the front into a hard steele cover and backed up quickly before she jerked and tried throwing him off the hood.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 10 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba