Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Página 9 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 9 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 02, 2016 11:39 pm

"Nice!" Stanford said as he knew his sister would be amazing.

"Looks like things are going well." Sage said as she notice the progress.
khlover22

khlover22

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 9 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 05, 2016 2:35 am

"Yeah! Go Kate!" Zoom cheered, smiling.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ago 05, 2016 3:10 am

Kate stopped and looked around as she notice how quickly she was easily working with the team. She looked around and notice a key glowing. "I think I found the battle key." Kate said as if she wasn't sure if that was the right one.

"Zoom, are you having a crush on Kate or something?" Spinner asked as he playfully nudged Zoom.

Vert looked over and notice he heard his sister's name and continue on watching as he couldn't stop focusing on Max.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Ago 06, 2016 10:47 pm

"Go and get it, I'll have your back," Max told her.

"What? N-No," Zoom lied, his cheeks becoming pink.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 07, 2016 6:07 am

Kate nodded as she drove over and grabbed the battle key successfully. The battle zone began to diminish as the 3 girls reveal to be back in the room where Sage and the other teammates were watching them. "I have got to say." Vert folded his arms as he was amazed to see his own little sister and some other girls do well in training, "That...was the most amazing thing I have seen."

"So...does this mean they are part of the team?" Spinner asked Vert curiously.

Vert chuckled, "Of course they are part of the team."

"Alright!" Spinner happily cheered as he was excited for his sister to be in the same team as him and Sherman.

"Congratulations!" AJ said as he walked up to the girls and pull the 3 of them in for a big hug.

"Can't...breathe..." Kate muffled as she felt the squeeze from AJ.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 08, 2016 9:38 pm

"Oi, oi, stop squeezing!" Max told AJ.

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 09, 2016 5:59 pm

"Huh?" Aj said as he notice that he was squeezing 3 of the girls, "O-Oh! My bad!"

Kate gasped for some air and sighed, "Seriously, you sure do give tight hugs."

"Well that is Aj for you." Vert grinned as he patted his sister's head, "You did good out there in training."

"I feel like she has the same leadership skills as you." Agura folded her arms as she looked at both Kate and Vert.

"She did learn from the best." Vert happily grinned.

"Um...you're the best? Since when?" Kate teased her brother.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Ago 11, 2016 11:39 pm

"He's a pretty good leader," Zoom admitted. "Still think I should take the reins sometimes."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:24 am

"Sometimes." Agura chuckled, "Usually when he's stuck with something I'm the one in charge."

"But that is sometimes." Spinner stuck his tongue out at Agura.

"Come on guys, you're being a bit immature here." Vert sighed.

Sage giggled and looked over at the girls, "I'm telling you they have good skills. I know its risky to bring your sisters into this, but they are capable people that can be an additional help to the team."

"So we are part of the team?" Kate blinked.

"Well of course!" Stanford happily grinned, "I mean you guys do get a sweet ride."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 9 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba