Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Página 1 de 19. 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Empty Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jul 27, 2016 8:03 pm

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Hot-wheels-5-background-static-logo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Latest?cb=20100215012423Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Latest?cb=20110623192037

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Car_wheel_PNG1074 In a world coming from the middle of the desert, life seems to be normal until racing was involve.  Things turn out to be fine until as Vert Wheeler encounter a storm shock, he knew that his life was going to change once he met up with a sentient named Sage.  As soon as Vert decided to help Sage, he took her back to Earth where she might be safe.  Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Car_wheel_PNG1074

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Car_wheel_PNG1074 As soon as Vert brought Sage to Earth its now up to him and his team to stop whatever lies up ahead in order to receive the battle key and put an end into the war between the others once and for all.  Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Car_wheel_PNG1074

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} 1000?cb=20101222191859
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Paw-print-md The Vandals are a race of mutant, anthropomorphic animals from the planet Vandal, who also occupy the Blue Sentient planet. Unlike the Sark, the Vandals are driven by aggression and value strength gained through combat above all else. While the Sark conquer worlds, the Vandals loot and vandalize them, enslaving alien beings for their necessities. The position of Vandal Warlord is decided by a ritual (trial by combat) called Kio Hakoko, and even the slightest insult is settled through fighting. The Vandals are led by a lion named Kalus. Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Paw-print-md

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} 1000?cb=20101222192233
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Darkowl-blue-earth The Sarks are a race of robots from the planet Sark, as well as occupying the Red Sentient planet. Their entire existence is based on logic and the conquest of other worlds. The Sarks are led by their leader known as Zemerik, along with Zug who is second in command. Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Darkowl-blue-earth 

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} 1000?cb=20101222191713
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Globe The most evil group,  the red sentients are known for destroying Sage's home planet and they will do anything to stop the Battle Force 5 from saving the world.  The war-like "twin race" to the Blue Sentients. Their prime directive is to control the Multiverse. Currently, most of the populace is in stasis. The group is led by Krytus also known as Sage's twin brother. Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Globe 

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Pictur11
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Car_wheel_PNG1074 It is now up to the group known as Battle Force 5 to save the world and to help out Sage as she decide to return to her home planet and recreate the world where her people lie. It may be a dangerous task to start off with, but who doesn't like a challenge when it comes to saving the world in a whole other universe? Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Car_wheel_PNG1074
khlover22

khlover22

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Jul 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Sahra_strange_by_xxdiamondstarxx-d72u9ia
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Landscape-personal-use.regular
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi The younger sister of Vert Wheeler Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi Age: 16 Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi Bio: Due to the disappearance of her father,
along with Vert living his own life. Kate continue
her own life being one of the motorcycle racers.
She thought her life was going back to normal
until she got a call saying she had a race coming up.
As soon as Kate arrived, she couldn't believe
on what she was seeing, who would have thought
that her own brother needed her help on saving the
world. It is now up to Kate to help Vert out
and join the battle force 5 on defeating
whatever is blocking their way. Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi Battlesuit Color: Light Blue Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi Vehicle Name: The Shocker Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} 451851e6ee7a192aacde7bb52910368b
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi Main Weapon: Has the ability to shock people
with her hand gun and her vehicle. Whoever touch it
without Kate's permission gets electrocuted.Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Blue-flowers-hi

Última edición por khlover22 el Vie Jul 29, 2016 7:46 am, editado 3 veces
khlover22

khlover22

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 12:34 am

Ooohhh the racers are back!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 29, 2016 1:03 am

IceMakeMage19 escribió:Ooohhh the racers are back!
Laughing  I'm dead when you said that Uga onion
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 1:09 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing I'll work on my form soon ^^
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 29, 2016 1:10 am

IceMakeMage19 escribió:Laughing Laughing Laughing I'll work on my form soon ^^
Lol ok, I need to finish mine but I'm being lazy  :yawn:
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 1:18 am

LOL yeah...maybe I'll work on it tomorrow instead... I'm not in a good mood confused
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jul 29, 2016 1:27 am

Ok that's fine, I should do mine but... i don't have time for that today  :hihihi:
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 29, 2016 1:32 am

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Swirl-divider
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Winx_next_gen__violet_by_nina_d_lux-d47426a
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Embed.php?text=Maxine%20%22Max%22%20Angelina%20Rhodes&name=demonized
Stanford's Little Sister
Bio: Max, who despises the name "Maxine", did not care for the rich, "royal" life unlike her brothers, Stanford and Simon. She always misbehaves and doesn't listen to anyone but Vert and Sage. She acts tough, but she's still a regular 16 year old girl with inesecurities and flaws of her own, but she definitely overcomes those flaws with what she has in strength and her cunning wits.
Battlesuit Color: Dark Pink
Vehicle Name: The Hard Strike
Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} 001UTH99gy6L6LbVtoC72&690
Main Weapon: Sais that emit Sound Vibrations at a high frequency enough to rattle the human body. The Hard Strike, however, takes the hits it takes and turns it into a power for its own hits.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} Spinning%20wheel-128

Última edición por IceMakeMage19 el Vie Jul 29, 2016 10:51 pm, editado 1 vez
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 19. 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba