Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Página 6 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 6 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Max sighed at her brother and let him hug her. She didn't mind hugs from her brother who she kinda missed. "Nice to meet you, Teresa," she said, pushing Stanford off.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 6 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 02, 2016 7:12 pm

"It's nice to meet you both," Teresa told them with a smile.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 02, 2016 7:59 pm

"Alright can we please finally go get some pizza now~" Spinner happily grinned at Vert as he was already starving.

Vert sighed and chuckled as he notice how much Spinner was being a kid, "Alright...let's go."

The group walked into Zeke's were Grace notice the arrival of the group. "Hey guys~ What would it be today?" Grace happily asked as she was used to Vert and the others being here.

"Why...hello Grace." Stanford gave a flirty grin toward Grace, but Grace ignore him right away.

"We'll just get the pizza." Vert chuckled.

Grace happily nodded as she walked away and prepare the order. Zeke was standing behind the counter and notice 3 new girls with the group. "My..my...who are the girls?" Zeke asked as he have never seen them before.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 02, 2016 8:05 pm

"This is Kate, Teresa, and Max. Max is Stanford's little sister and the triplet to Sherman and Spinner," Zoom told Zeke. "Girls, this is Zeke."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 02, 2016 8:15 pm

"No wonder, you guys actually look the better version of them." Grace giggled as she joined in and had the pizza in her hand. She set it down on the table and happily smiled at them, "Eat up~!"

"Finally! I'm starving!" Spinner said as he grabbed the slice and happily ate it.

"So...I'm still confused." Kate blinked at the group, "You guys are mechanics and stuff but, what's really going on?"

"What do you mean?" Stanford muffled on his food, "That's what we are."

"Not exactly... there's more to that." Vert said, "I think I know the reason why they are here. Once we're done eating, we'll head back to the garage and fill in you on what's going on."

"Vert, are you out of your mind?!" Stanford suddenly blurted out as he glared towards the leader.

"I mean sure, they came here for a visit, but I think I know why they actually came here." Vert said.

"Bro...you're scaring me." Kate blinked as she have never seen Vert do that expression before.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 02, 2016 8:32 pm

"I'm curious on what's going on," Teresa stated.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 02, 2016 8:47 pm

As soon as the group finished their food, all of them drove off to where the group work at. Kate looked around as all she sees is a normal garage. "This is just a garage, what's so special about it?" Kate asked curiously.

"Wait until you see the lower level." Vert chuckled as he opened up another door revealing a whole other floor.

The group went down to the lower lot where Sage, AJ, and Tezz were at. "Well look who's back." AJ chuckled as he was happy to see Vert.

"Who are the girls?" Tezz asked curiously as he notice 3 new members.

"I was hoping Sage would explain that to all of us." Vert said as he looked over at Sage.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Sage smiled a little. "I apologize for not explaining to you all about them. I recruited some new members, and these girls showed up on most of the candidates I looked into."

"Whoa..." Max looked around, shocked. "This is bloody brilliant."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 02, 2016 9:02 pm

"So you're saying the event you gave us on why we are here was a lie?" Kate blinked.

"Don't worry, she did the same to us." Stanford said as he remember the first time he was recruited in the team, he was disappointed because he couldn't find the party anywhere.

"Wait, wait...you're going to let our sisters going into battle with us?" Vert blinked, "Sage... I don't think I approve of this."

"Oh come on bro!" Kate pouted at her brother, "You're already in battle and you're still come back in one piece."

"I'm sorry but I have to agree with Vert, this is not happening!" Stanford said.

"I'm cool with it." Sherman shrugged.

"What?!" Spinner glared over at Sherman as he was shocked to hear that.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba