Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Página 14 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 14 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Nov 05, 2016 3:31 am

"Oh, bloody hell! Simon! What the hell do you thin you're doing!?" Max exclaimed, storming over to her other older brother.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 14 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Nov 08, 2016 4:16 pm

"Maxine~" Simon grinned widely as he notices his sister storming up to him, "Do you miss me?"

"You know him?" Agura asked.

"YOU...." Stanford panted as he finally caught up with everyone else and noticed his older brother. "YOU...WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU STEALING MY RIDE?!"

"I see you haven't changed one bit, Stanford." Simon walked up to Stanford as he patted him on the back and place his arm around his shoulder. "Always being that complaining sibling that I used to remember."

"Wait...sibling...?" Spinner blinked.

"You don't mean that this is your brother Stanford?" Sherman added in.

Stanford groaned and rolled his eyes, "Everyone this is my older brother Simon. The idiot who stole my ride."

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you." Simon grinned widely, as he looked through the group of friends his eyes laid on both Agura, Kate, and Teresa as they were the only girls. "Including you girls." He winked at them.

"Seriously..." Stanford rolled his eyes in disgust.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 09, 2016 8:46 pm

"There's someone worse than Stanford?" Zoom muttered to Kate, glaring at Simon.

"Get your arse into your own car and go home!" Max told Simon.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Nov 10, 2016 2:47 pm

"Oh come on! Does my sister not like seeing me?" Simon widely grinned at Max. "Maxine, I thought I was your favorite compared to Stanford over here."

"Excuse me! She likes me more than you because I'm not a jerk!" Stanford glared at Simon as he wanted to punch him.

"Well, as you can see I'm just trying to be a good brother to the both of you as I missed the both of you and this is what I get." Simon muttered.

"Guys...can we please calm down." Kate said as she gave a worried look. She slowly walked up to the group trying to break them apart in the middle. "We seriously don't need all these fighting in the middle of the desert."

"What the pretty girl said is right." Simon nodded away as put his arm around Kate making Kate feel uncomfortable.

Vert grabbed Simon's arm and pulled it away from Kate's shoulder giving him the look that he shouldn't do that. He wrapped his arms around Kate giving a sigh, "Look...can't we just head back to Zeke's and discuss it from there?"

"I think that would be a splendid idea." Simon nodded.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Nov 10, 2016 4:10 pm

"You ain't riding with me," Max glared at Simon, getting back into the Hard Strike.

Zoom really did not like Simon after seeing how Simon flirted with Kate, since he had taken a liking to Kate.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Nov 11, 2016 4:21 pm

"Well who am I going to be riding with?" Simon raised a brow as he notice everyone in their vehicle.

"Well I mean you could take your pick. Cause I'm not letting you in my car after what you did." Stanford glared at his brother.

"Well can I pick my ride?" Simon shrugged his shoulders. He looked over Agura who only had a one seat in her car, then Kate who was riding a motorcycle.

"No, don't even think about it." Kate rolled her eyes, "I think it's a bad idea to get on this vehicle."

"Well why not, I mean I am pretty decent on a motorcycle." Simon grinned at Kate.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Nov 11, 2016 9:51 pm

"Then you can ride with me," Zoom told Simon, not going to let him ride with Kate. "My cycle was made for another passenger. Just hop on."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Nov 25, 2016 5:27 am

Simon rolled his eyes but, silently went on Zoom's bike and the others drove off back to Zeke's. While the group arrived back inside, Grace looked over and sighed in relief as she was glad to see everyone was ok. "I'm guessing the new person here is the one that stole your vehicle, Stanford?" Grace chuckled as she put her hands on her hips.

"Yes, this is my idiot brother...Simon." Stanford rolled his eyes as he was greeting his brother.

"I wouldn't be calling myself an idiot. I mean you're the one who is not the next person in the throne." Simon snickered.

"Shut it." Stanford muttered as he glared at his older brother.

"Guys, guys..." Spinner said as he got in the middle trying to break up the both of them. "Now it's not the time to fight, let just finish our food and we can discuss this later."

Simon and Stanford continued on glaring into each other's souls making them grunt and walk to the table. Vert sighed as he looked over at the others as he notices that they were confused but, also concerned at the same time on what Stanford and Max were going through.

The group sat with them as Vert sat next to Max right away giving her the sign that she was there for her. Simon, on the other hand, sat between Agura and Kate, quickly putting his arms around them. "So little brother, I didn't expect you guys to have such pretty girls as your friends." Simon grinned.

"Hands off pretty boy." Agura said as she took Simon's hand off her shoulder and swap seats right away with Sherman.

"I agree." Kate said as she wanted to punch the guy in the face, but she maintained her control.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Nov 27, 2016 1:21 am

Max looked at Vert and smiled a little. That was sweet of him.

"Kate," Zoom suddenly said, "want to go to the counter to get a refill with me?" Anything to get her away from Simon since he was "Royal Grabby Hands".
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 14 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba