Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Página 4 de 33. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Bloodhounds OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:55 pm

[size=150]Reala Nights Alamore[/size]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basics-
Gender- "Are you blind? You dolt. I'm a female, Baka."
Age- "I, by looks, am 16. If you want the real age, about 10,017 years. Though I'll never tell a soul about that."
Class- "I'm a junior, survived one year and still have this and another one to go."
Creature- "Must I explain this...? I'm a Kitsune, dear. A mystical fox that gains one tail ever thousand years. Since I'm over ten thousand I have ten tails, a quite rare achievement as most only make it to nine. Others don't even make it past one tail. So I count myself lucky to get here."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where do you live- "I live in the old abandon shire up on the mountain. Pretty much by myself as most of the caretakers left a long time ago."
Tragic Moments- "Well, I had to watch as my family perished, as I got sealed into a scroll!"
History- "Lets see, and I'll keep this simple. Lived with my family happily for the first three thousand years. Then got sealed in the scroll, and locked in there for the next seven thousand years. I managed to break that seal, to find everyone gone from the shire I now call home. I've been studying up on the world I've entered, and I've managed to pass so far."
Nicknames- "Well, Reala, or Nights. Depending on who you are and how well I know you."
Personality- "I'm well, quiet, calm, intelligent, and serious. Since I'm usually to myself I can be a little cold and anti-social. That I believe covers the bases..."
Family- "My mom, my dad, and my sister Alice. Though all of them are... dead..."
Friends- "None, I'm anti-social until I find some with a dark side as dark as I can be."
Crush- "None, that I currently know."
Looks-
Height- "Six feet even."
Weight- "About 117lbs."
Eyes- "Well, my illusion eyes are red, while my real eyes are gold."
Hair- "Once again, my illusion hair is black, while my real hair is pure white with a light silver tone."

[size=150]Lucas Redfur Kunes[/size]

Basics
Gender- "Male, of course. I do hope you are not blind."
Age- "I'm 15 and I like it."
Class- "Sophomore, two more years and I'm out of here."
Creature- "I am a vampire. Simply put."
Where do you live- "With my family, in a house we manage to own downtown."
Tragic Moments- "I guess my turning. Its not really fun having your mother coming after you. She's be apologizing since then."
History- "I'd rather not talk about it..."
Nicknames- "I don't have any that I'm aware of."
Personality- "I'm quiet outgoing, though I can be quiet at times."
Family- "My mom, Elizabeth. My father, Dren. Then my younger sister, Lika."
Friends- "I have some but not many."
Crush- "Nope, but maybe."
Looks-
Height- 5'11
Weight- 135lbs
Eyes- Green
Hair- Brown and short

[size=150]Macelia Terna Lock[/size]

Basics
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Class- Senior
Creature- "Demon, meaning I can change my look, use shadow to my advantage, and survive off of people's fears. Just living the dream."
Where do you live- "Right outside of town. And I take the train into town."
Tragic Moments- N/A
History- "I'm not talking about it."
Nicknames- "Marcy, Celia, one of those two."
Personality- "I can be rather cold, blunt, and cruel. Those that's just my nature. Underneath I can be kind, though is anyone sees it is another story."
Family- None, all deceased.
Friends- No true friends that knows my secrets, just my groupies.
Crush- None.
Looks-
Height- 5'8
Weight- 104 lbs.
Eyes- Blue
Hair- Blond

[size=150]Axel Darkar Homes[/size]

Basics
Gender- Male
Age- 14
Class- Freshman
Creature- "I am a Dragon, thank you kindly if you'll take note of that."
Where do you live- "Outside of town on the mountain side. As I've always like it there."
Tragic Moments- "My parents kicked me out of there cave, my brothers have tried to kill me, and so has my mother."
History- "I'd prefer not to talk about it."
Nicknames- "Dark, Ax, I've heard others but these are the main two I respond to."
Personality- "I am gentleman like, kind, gentle, though unfortunately I do have a pretty large dark side and can be very mean and aggressive to anyone that presses my buttons."
Family- Mother- Derika, Father- Solik, Brothers- Herl, Garm, Fenririk, Lox, and Kilven.
Friends- None so far.
Crush- None so far.
Looks-
Height- 6'2
Weight- 149lbs
Eyes- yellow
Hair- black
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Baka and Test OC

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Dear Fumizuki Academy,
My name is Scarlet D. Arc. With my utmost respect, I would like to apply to this school and thus have compiled the following information in hopes that you will deem me capable of holding the honor of studying in your halls.

Full Name: Arc "Scar" Scarlet D.

Class: 2-A

Appearance:
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 1t53jc

Biography:
"I come a fairly well off family, my mother is a broadway star and my father is a sport competitor in the Olympics when ever the summer once comes around though he does other things as well. True I was mainly alone at home back both of them would be away for a good amount of time, so I took up writing and drawing in my free time. I picked up Trading Card Games as well and started to take to that, after that I took up fencing. The were good things too keep me out of the roots of boredom. The have been paying off currently."

Interests and Hobbies: Trading Card Games, Drawing, Writing, Fencing

Dislikes: Badly Done Art, Horrid Music, Terrible Writing

Medical Record:
No sicknesses or diseases on record.

Juvenile Record:
Misdemeanor- Sneaking on to Government property
23 Detainments- Airport Security for Fencing Equipment (Airport Security never gets that they are not real swords...)

Shoukanjuu Information-

Shoukanjuu's Appearance:
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 2cxx89j

Grades:

Math- 489

Science- 467

Literacy- 500

Languages(japanese)- 500

History- 478

Health and phys ed.- 498

Recommendation Center:

Teacher's comments:
"She is a very studious and out going girl."

"She is very attentive and knows how to manage her time wisely."

Peer comments:

"It's just mind blowing, how she can stay on top of her homework and still have time for fencing and card games!"

"She's quite quiet though once you get through to her its a blast!"

Previous Achievements:

1st in YGO TCG World Tournament Junior Devision
2nd in Pokemon TCG World Tournament Junior Devision
1st in Fencing Tournament
11th in Science Olympiad

Special Abilities: Combat Perception

Special Items: (2-3)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
Fencing Equipment
Pokemon Cards

Additional Info:
None
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Bakugan OC

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Name: Kait Yusirie
Attribute: Darkus
Guardian?: Nights
History:
Kait meet Night at the age of fourteen, as she literally dropped out of the sky and right into her open book bag. Though she didn't know it, until she later than day when the two formally meet. After that she, official, started brawling and they slowly but surely started there climb up the ladder. The two make a almost perfect team, with Nights the all-aroundish power house, and her tactics and plans have gotten them pretty far.
She has never seen herself having a crush as she has been alway alone, since her parents died when she was six. Leaving her bouncing in and out of foster care ever since. She extremely dislike and hates the spotlight and attention, and other than the ranking boards will go out of her way to stay out of it. She knows the Brawlers, mostly by name and looks though not personally. With Masqurade's rise to power, as she detests his case entirely, she has sided with the Brawler. Though if they know it, is another question.
Looks:(mobile... Though will be up as soon as possible)
Bakugan Guardian: Dark Majestic Chaos Dragon
(Same for Nights's looks... Will be up as soon as possible.)
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Spellbound OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Good People Form-
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Whiteblack
Name: Kaitleen Reala Yukki
Nickname: Kait, Reala
Creature: ESPer (The Unlimited one)
Skills: Psychic/ ESP Abilities, Stealth, Theft
Power (Water, Fire... etc.): ESP/ Psychic
REAL Homeplanet: Earth
Look- Above
Unleashed- (When she turns off the limiter on her powers. Once she finds it of course.)
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 PS-Zettai-Karen-Children-THE-UNLIMITED-Hyoubu-Kyousuke-01-720pmkv_snapshot_1914_20130108_144212-1024x576_zpsdd8e7b2d

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Attracted
Name: Braden Liken
Nickname: Brad
Creature: Angel
Skills: Flight, Combat, debate
Power (Water, Fire... etc.): Air
REAL Homeplanet: Aros
Look- above
Transformed-
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 1133155819_151b

Bad People Form-
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Ai53
Name: Airis Makil Darkius
Nickname: Ai
Creature: Demon
Skills: Spying, Lying, Acting
Spells: Ray Pulse, Abyssal Fall, Null Curse, Touchram, Honor Guard, Dark Fog, Featherdrop
Why you don't like the Best Friends?: Cause I just don't like them, isn't that enough.
Looks-Above

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Anime-1
Name: Ian Earnlings
Nickname: Ian
Creature: Fallen Angel
Skills: Speed, Endurance, Debate
Spells: Oger Frost, Null Curse, Hyper Stride, Honor Guard, Featherdrop, Ray Pulse, Simple Mind
Why you don't like the Best Friends?: Because they took the friend I knew and changed him. That's why.
Look-Above
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Dragon OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 1447102-bigthumbnail

~The Back of My Book~

~Name~
Oraria Guardiacaccia

~Name Meaning~
Time Keeper

~Age~
"By look, 19. Though really even I don't know."

~Birthplace~
"It is a small place, long forgotten now a days..."

~Creature~
"I am a Black Dragon."

~Role in The Dragon Clan~
"I am the Black Dragon's Chronicler. Meaning that I keep the records of our kind, preserve those records, and I give guidance and guild the Black Dragon King. I also tell the stories of old to those hatchling how wish to hear them, or the legends and tales of the olden days. I am to guild, record, and watch the proceedings of our Clan."

~Powers~
"My Powers are over the Elements of Time and Sonic. So I can travel into the past and watch the events that have happ.en.ed back then, while I only leave foot prints as I watch the events that have unfolded back then and so I can make sure that there are no gaps in the history of our kind. I can see with some extent into the future, but I see all the possibilities and not the one that will actually happ.en, so I never do know what will come. Sonic, or Sound as another name, is so I can find my way around in the dark and disorient some one if I have to fight."

~In those Pages~

~Personality~
Kind | Quiet | Friendly | Caring | Intelligent

~History~
"Well, shall I start at the beginning. Alright young hatchlings, alright. I shall tell you my tale... I was born a long time ago, to a Black Dragon Warrior, Champion among the Warrior Nero Artiglio, the Black Claw that shreds through light; and a Black Dragoness, who grace made her hard to catch by any male until Nero caught her, Chiaro di Luna Luccicare, the Moonlight shimmering in the wind. I, Oraria Guardiacaccia, was the first hatchling born to them. My brother, a young sporting warrior and a little rash, Scaro Ombra, the holy shadow in the darkest cave, was born second. Then came my sister, a lovely dragoness with the same grace mother had, Sol Ballerina, the Dancer in the Sunlight of dawn. Then my youngest brother, he isn't really the brightest of hatchlings but he did get his fathers strength, Strapparsi Dente, the Teeth that Rip through air. I was raised with my two brothers and sister, and with my parents hopes for me to become a Dragoness like my mother and my sister had. But fate had other plans for me. I always found myself drawn to the Chronicler's cave, the old Chronicler Fermo Portata, The one who Stops the Flow. He welcomed me into his cave and showed me a lot of things, a lot about about the history of the Black Dragon Clan and The War with the Light Dragons and how neither side knows how it started or if it will end. By then my siblings and I were just discovering our powers, Scaro Ombra had the ability to grow his claws longer along with his horns, Sol Ballerina had powers over solar energy and slight Wind mastery, Strapparsi Dente had abilities to length her fangs and super strength, while my powers were still unknown. My brothers became warriors like father did, while my sister became a Dragoness like my mother, but I became the apprentice to the Chronicler. True, mother wasn't really happy when that happ.en.ed or the son of the Black Dragon King as he was hoping for someone else to become the Chronicler's apprentice. The years have gone on and my parents have retired and have become elders, my brothers now fight to become the Champion of the Warriors as the title has shifted to someone else when father retired. My sister is enjoying herself as a Dragoness still I eluding the male Dragons population. I, after the Chronicler retired and then poisoned by some other dragon either white or black, became the Chronicler keeping the archives well and intact."

~Strengths~
Organization | Her Powers | Literature | History Keeping

~Weakness-
Other Dragon's Blast Attacks | Brutality

~In Between My Lines~

~Turn On's~
Kind | Likes History | Non-Violent

~Turn Off's~
Temperament | Blunt | Rude | Violent

~Likes~
Literature | Non-violence | The Arts

~Dislikes~
Illiterate | Violence | Crime

~The Thanks and Recommendations~

~Dream~
To see if peace will actually come back to the Clans.

~Crush?~
"No, not currently."

~Theme Song~
Red like Roses ~ Jeff Williams ~ RWBY

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 MMHVI_SHADES_of_DARKNESS_Black_Dragon

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 DragonTamer

What is Plain to See

~Name~
Decisivo Frontiera

~Name Meaning~
Final Frontier

~Age~
By look, 17
Really, Unknown

~Birthplace~
A forest Glen just north of the territories

~Creature~
White Dragon

~Role in the Dragon Clan~
Warrior

~Powers~
Earth and Ice

What's Inside

~Personality~
Loyal | Determined | Yet Caring to Others in Need

~History~
"I'd rather not talk about it..."

~Strengths~
Claw to Claw combat | Tail Combat | Some Drawing

~Weakness~
Blast Combat | Gracefulness

Deep in My Soul

~Turn On's~
Doesn't force him to change | Loyal | Caring

~Turn Off's~
Want him to change | Blunt | Cruel

~Likes~
Sunny Days | Drawing

~Dislikes~
Rainy Days

Others

~Dream~
To find true love, eventually.

~Crush~
None, yet

~Theme Song~
I'm Back ~ Yu-Gi-Oh!

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 White-Dragon-dragons-29120723-512-985
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Anyolens OC

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 SelenaGomez4
Name: Katleenin Iris Nexus
Nickname: Kait
Sexuality: Straight

Hair: Brown
Eye: Brown
Weight: 145 lbs
Height: 5'8"
Build: Verge between Average and Petite
Piercings and tattoos: A dragon tattoo that spirals down her left arm.

History: TBA
Good Traits: Kind, Calm, Keen, Intelligent
Bad Traits: Quiet, Blunt, Cold, Has a Temper
Fears: Judgment, and Condemnment  
Powers: Limited Reality Warping
Likes: Writing, Drawing, Being Creative, Video Games, Being Alone
Dislikes: School, Idiots, Liars, Know-it-Alls, Any bright neon color
Turn ons: Kind, Creative, Doesn't pry into her business
Turn offs: Idiotic, Rash, Immature, Sassy
Crush: None
Relationship Status: Single
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Tumblr_mmi7mw1e0X1s0dshxo1_500_zpsf6f02209

Character: Mine own (ScarletDrakon)
Gif: Original Owners
Face claim: Selena Gomez
Played By: ScarletDrakon
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Angel and Demon OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 10:01 pm

[link][link][link]

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

[/list][/list][/list]

"

Invasion of your cerebrum.. under way.... breaching the gap while you’re asleep...

Baby Open The Gate

With this over complex security... the more hidden, the more I feel like divulging it!Gathering together all the passwords dispersedly scattered all over the place.... approaching the kernel.. show me your true self!

I can’t clear it off so easily.. can’t see what’s coming next.... that indecipherable smile, is a hazardous puzzleEven If there’s a locked up door... there’s always an air hole to try and bring it down with... I WILL open it!

There is no such thing as a forever-unsolvable puzzle!

"

Kait Iris Nexus~Age~ 21~Real Age- Unknown...~Creature~ Demon Lord*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

"

Stirring! It’s A Supernova!

That pe.cu.li.ar.ly provocative.... flash of insight, let’s call it up...

Misskey-Misskey La-Tu-Ma

Dreamlike! It’s A Supernova!

That’s right.. I’m gonna be the Brain Diver.... until I can become the answer you’re looking to find.

Only those memories that have me in them.... bookmark them and...

Baby Come See Me

Which folder is “romance” in? I want to gently lose myself in it

It’s like an elaborate maze... your strange train of thoughtWhen the day is just about to break... Will I be able to meet the real you?

"

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~Personality~ "Cold and quiet as I've always been a lone wolf. I can be somewhat kind though I have a hard time showing it. I'm extremely not fond of working with others unless I knows them."

~History~ "Starting from the beginning? Alright... Back some several thousand years ago in feudal Japan. Yes, I'm old get over it already! So back to what I was talking about, ah yes Feudal Japan. Back in the 11th century BC, some of the local in the area we lived took me and my family out into the wildness for harvest tributes. Forced to starve to death out in the woods. One of the old friends of the family brought us food every now and then, though when the locals found out they buried us alive and that same 'friend' was one of the main ones burying us. As my rage boiled to a point as caused a pre-activation of my infant powers. An out of control blast of the darker side of fire did I manage to get out alive ish. That 'friend' ran for the hills with those other idiotic villagers at that, and I've made it a good time hunting them down while causing a little 'chaos' of my own along the way. You know the Greek City-States Wars? I gave some major pushes to get that to a breaking point and it was well worth it. In 336 BC, it was me that assassinated Phillip || King of Macedonia and started Alexander 'the Great's little conquest crusade. The Third Macedonian War in 168 BC, I also had a hand in starting that little nightmare. The Roman Empire Wars from 27 BC to 476 AD, that was a nasty little concoction of mine, oh how easy it is to get those foolish men to go to war over little things. The Conquests of Charlemagne, 733 AD to 796 AD, another one of my handy works, oh men and the sin of Pride, Greed, and Wraith that runs through their veins. 1314 AD, The English Scottish War, I was one of the main people in that war, Ahh good times. Then the good old War of the Roses, 1455 AD to 1487 AD, who do you think got the Yorkist their edge? As I was the leader of the Roseruzkers until 1484 AD as I had other plans on where to be. Like the Thirty Years' War and the English Civil Wars in 1642 AD to cause some more chaos and destruction. Then to the Napoleonic Wars in 1803 AD, as some good and destructive times there. The World Wars, both one and two, ahha those were delightful for me and no Angel could stop me from messing with the humans they choose to protect."

"

More opaque than anybody I’ve ever come to see”... you go under that categoryThe secret, just about to be revealed, makes me feel like I’m on a hazardous mission“To give up”, just ’cause I can’t approach you unassumingly, does NOT exist in my dictionary!It only makes me wanna uncover that innocent unguarded part in you!

Nonstop! It’s A Supernova!

That sparkle you’re apt to run short of.... let’s call it up...

Mirror-Mirror Ha-Su-Ma

Infusing love! It’s A Supernova!

That’s right.. I’m gonna be the Brain Diver.... by the time you come to your senses, you’ll have already fallen in love

Have you yet to notice..? You can hear it by now, can’t you..?Hearing My Voice In Your Head

"

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~Likes~ Being Alone | Destruction | Dark Elements~Dislikes~ Groups | Forced Things~Strengths~ Powers | Killing | Cunning | Stragity~Weaknesses~ Deep Water | Holy things | Love*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

"

Misskey-Misskey La-Tu-Ma

That’s right.. I’m gonna be the Brain Diver.... until I can become the answer you’re looking to find!

Misskey-Misskey La-Tu-Ma

That’s right.. I’m gonna be the Brain Diver.... until I can become the answer you’re looking to find

Brain Diver!

Brain Diver!

"

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*Song Lyrics- Brain Diver ~ Phi Brain : Kami no PuzzleCharacter Player- Me! (ScarletDrakon)*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

In a world that repeats itself, how many time do I need to reach outto have my fleeting tears melt your black heart?If my budding feelings resonate in my chestThen I’ll protect you forever, as always, by your sideIf I can pick up the fallen hope and join it to tomorrowEven the entangled, twisted wish will unravelI held light up high and wiped my hesitation awayWhat I wanted to give you is in the futureOn nights when you weep, cry out your grief while I hold you

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Lost Souls OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 10:01 pm

[size=150] Humans -- [/size]
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 48222688603

Name -- Reala 'Raven' Ray
Age -- 17
History or slight bio -- Reala was always see as different, her parents hated her, her school mates pretend she's invisible and never talk to her, and she is always alone. Her parents usually  keep her locked in her room and she studies witchcraft, voodoo, and some of the dark arts.
Angel : ....
Life or sorrow -- She is always alone, and everyone seems to hate her. In public she makes it look like she doesn't care but in private she is hurting and sometimes cries even. She has thought about taking her own life before.
Personality -- Quiet | Shy | Mysterious | Secretive
Good traits -- Intelligent, Quiet, Stealthy
Bad traits -- Shy, Slightly Easily to Anger, Very Quiet
Wish --  To have someone like her, to actually have a friend

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Tumblr_m81irwPuMJ1r6g5vto1_500

[size=150]Humans -- [/size]
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 X4278k

Name --Blake Yuling
Age -- 18
History or slight bio -- WIP
Angel : ....
Life or sorrow -- Been abused by his parent, has thought about killing himself before
Personality -- Intelligent | Kind of Geeky
Good traits -- Knowledgable
Bad traits -- Stubborn
Wish --  To actually be happy again

[size=150]Angels -- [/size]
Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Wkhjzl

Name -- Derick Alakid Brazen
Age -- 17
History or slight bio -- Nothing you'd like to know...
Human partner/crush -- ......
Personality -- Serious | Calm | Yet Kind
Confident points -- Art | Music
Weakness points -- Strength
Powers -- Reality Drawing, Future Drawing
Wish : To find his human partner

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 2ltrqj5

[size=150]Angels -- [/size]
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f0ca5c1fb511f0ba1e56319f35c165fa/tumblr_ms2dniELPT1sokvkso1_500.gif" alt="" />

Name -- Alice Inga Sol
Age -- 18
History or slight bio -- WIP
Human partner/crush -- ...
Personality -- Loud | Out there | Yet Kind
Confident points -- Acting | Sword Play | Planning
Weakness points -- Speed | Hand to Hand combat
Powers-- Weapon Creation, Coin Manipulation, Flight
Wish : To find true love.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d12adcc14a7f41ed0178ad9324cb0ccf/tumblr_ms23mojJR41r9b5wlo1_400.gif" alt="" />
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Animialiacs OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Name: Crystalian Prima
Animal: Red Crown Crane
Bio: Crystalian had alway been a dancer and an actor since she was little, as it was her freedom from her 'bird trapped in a cage' life. She usually wonders and dreams about life outside of the village and has thought about escaping several times though she never thought about how. So she usually stays in the village dancing and acting her heart out while secretly looking for anyway out of her 'cage'.
Appearance:

Name: Yusiriea (Yusia for short.) Lancealot
Animal: Dragon
Bio: Yusia had alway been an looking for a way out of the village since day one. She would watch and listen, waiting for an opportunity to escape and she would always take it. Though usually due to one of the guards getting a lucky break they would always find her. Now with most of the guards staring her down finding an escape is hard than before also another way for others to escape and get it blamed on her.
Appearance:

Name: Kait Cooper
Animal: Raccoon
Bio: Kait alway wanted to know what was beyond the village walls, and usual finds a few different ways out being a master thief. After finding out that some humans were greedy and vile did she start stealing from those thieves and usually gets them landed into jail. She usual leaves her own calling card when ever she steals something. Kait is smart, quiet, and sly, making her a good master thief.
(Yup, had to do this. XD.)
Appearance:

Name: Kairi Sorana
Animal: Siberian Tiger
Bio: Kairi has the look and attitude of 'a mad little bird longing to be caged'. Though if you ask her she doesn't. She wants to know what is beyond the village walls though she  has had a hard time making up her mind to leave or stay. She had pondered over it for many years and still hasn't reached a firm standing on it. Only time will tell if she breaks free or not.
Appearance:
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 4 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 33. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba