Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Página 3 de 33. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty We're All Mad Here OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:45 pm

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Name;; Cecelia Anima LuxAge;; 17 ½Gender;;FemaleD.O.B;;May 31st

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<><>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<><>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Hair;;Natural – BrownCurrently – Pink Last Week – BlueLast Month – PurpleEyes;;Copper BrownWeight;;90 lbsHeight;;5’8”

Likes;;Radioactive ;; In The End ;; Linkin Park ;; Papa Roach ;; Different Colors ;; Change ;; Art ;; Leverage ;; Puzzles ;; Anime ;; MangaDislikes;;Gray colors;; Black ;; Stormy Nights ;; Justin Bieber ;; Harry Style ;; Gangium Style ;; Snow Patrol ;; Bones ;; Adventure TimeTurn On’s;;Considerate ;; Creative ;; Understanding ;; Sweet ;; A RomanticTurn Off’s;;Blunt ;; Bossy Cows;; Sadistic;; Masochist;; Idiotic;; Snobbish

Personality;;Creative ;; Indifferent;; Down-to-Earth;; Serious at times;; CleverHistory;;WIP

“Soo, many things not enough time. Isn’t that always the problem? Anime, books, Manga. There’s so many thought I’d love to see if I can get through them all after getting everything else done.”

Name;;Darrian ‘Dan’ CheshireAge;;Unknown, about 24Gender;;MaleD.O.B;;October 29th

Hair;;Maple BrownEyes;;Blue-GreyWeight;;103 lbsHeight;;6’

Likes;;Tricks ;; Having Funny ;; Playing around;; Humor;; Come On Baby;; This Is Halloween;; Snow PatrolDislikes;;‘Rules’;; Following ‘Rules’;; Justin BieberTurn On’s;;Fun-Loving;; Creative;; Has a sense of HumorTurn Off’s;;Brats;; Serious;; Sticks-in-the-mud;; Don’t know how to have a good time

Personality;;Cheeky;; Clever;; Sneaky;; Friendly;; Fun-LovingHistory;;WIP

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty Bring Back The Magic OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Name: Kait Yusirie
Bio (Before new of the dragon coming): Kait is that type of person that could 'slip under the radar' as she was that quiet and shy. She mostly used this in many classrooms to get away with drawing in class, and usually drawing fairies and mythical creatures. She is a total day dreamer and has a razor sharp memory when it comes to anime episode event and video game plot's and moves. Also you will never see her without a sketch book and a pack of mechanical pencils. She decided to take fencing after her brother said that no one at school was taking it serious anymore. As of right now she is still learning though she is getting better. Along with other things in her free time she usually tries video game moves to see if they would work, and though this 'research' she has found out some work and others don't, and the ones that work she's been practicing.
Personality: Extremely quiet and shy, after you 'break her shell' she is actually nice and humorous.
Power (You will not have them until you meet my character till then you're human): Control/ manipulation of Darkness
Creature (Can be anything): Demon
Looks~
Normal
Creature

Name: Marik Yusirie
Bio (Before news of the dragon coming): Marik is an honor student, getting strictly As in all of his classes as of their parents pushing him. He never really liked all the pushing from their parent and only his sister knows how he feels on it. Marik has a 'think before acting' standing, though he is more out spoken that his sister. He is part of the fencing team at school though after see that it was run right he decided to try and change that by taking his practice home and teaching his sister. He is calm, and compassionate but he is protective of his little sister.
Power (""): Control and Manipulation of Earth
Creature (Can be anything): Angel
Looks~
Normal
Creature
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty Demon OC

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:50 pm

┌----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┐

♂====♀

Name in Hell; Aikakausi | Earthly names; male - Alakaian / female - Ayakasiage; unknown | best element; Lust | role; Demon of Temptationpersonality; Calm, Serious, Cunning, Slyhobbies; Coning Humans, Fooling Others, Misdirectionlooks in male form; looks in female form;

=================================♚┗--------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty Percy Jackson OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Tumblr_msjvepdziZ1qd7fc3o3_250
*\_______________________________________/*

-Name-
Isila Nutsan Lune

-Age-

-Birthdate-
October 30th, 1996

-Parents-
Zeus and Vuoto Lune

-Personality-
Stubborn | Kind | Friendly | Strong-Willed

-Hair Color-
Brown-Black

-Eye Color-
Blue-Green

-Body Type-
Sporty

-Height-
6 feet

-Weight-
155 lbs

-Face Claim-
Selena Gomez

-Theme Song-
I Am All Of Me ~ Shadow The Hedgehog

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Tumblr_mla2eezoMK1rt7b1lo1_250

-Name-
Daniel 'Leon' Leonidas

-Age-

-Birthdate-
August 28th 1995

-Parents-
Aries and Ferdirica Leonidas

-Personality-
Rash | Out-There | Extremely Stubborn

-Hair Color-
Light Brown

-Eye Color-
Light Green

-Body Type-
Lean

-Height-
5'7 feet

-Weight-
165 lbs

-Face Claim-
Josh Hutcherson

-Theme Song-
This is War ~ Thirty Seconds to Mars

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 71365458

-Name-
Nights Reala Wiseman

-Age-

-Birthdate-
August 1st 1993

-Parents-
Nyx and Chase Wiseman

-Personality-
Quiet | Reclusive | Loner | Can be blunt | Though can be Kind

-Hair Color-
Dark Brown

-Eye Color-
Dark Blue

-Body Type-
Petite

-Height-
5'4 feet

-Weight-
125 lbs

-Face Claim-
Demi Lovato

-Theme Song-
Dancer in the Dark ~ Vocaloid

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Tumblr_mb79hpha1k1rebtc6o1_500

-Name-
Roy Castle

-Age-

-Birthdate-
March 17th 1996

-Parents-
Morpheus and Liliana Castle

-Personality-
Creative | Shy | Not quick to Anger | Kind

-Hair Color-
Maple Brown

-Eye Color-
Dark Green

-Body Type-
Lean

-Height-
5'9

-Weight-
160 lbs

-Face Claim-
Alexander Gould

-Theme Song-
Dreams Dreams ~ NiGHTS

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty Creatures OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 DarkAnime
*__________________________________________________________________________*

Name Kait Iris Nexus
Age Cosmetic ; 19 – Real ; 7719
Gender Female
Species Dragon

Personality Blunt ;; Sadistic ;; Terse ;; Quiet ;; ‘Lone Wolf’
History The offspring of one Aether Dragon ‘Royal’ and another Ethereal Dragon ‘Royal’. No one would have expected that something so vie could come from two ‘diginfied’ Dragons. Being born and raised on the Island she is more of a native than most of the Dragons on the island of Atlantis.

Several years after her birth, her parents mysteriously disappeared. Some say that they just left their demonic dragon child to fend for herself, other say that they had kicked her out of the nest. Only some have the right story, she murdered her own parents and that was the day her scales changed from golden white mix to a pitch shadow black. Her motive has been lost to the winds of time. Some say rage, others have said wraith. Though no one can be for sure.

After that she taught herself how to fight, tooth to tooth and claw to claw. Most of it involving manners that a normal dragon might find ‘uncouth’ or ‘not chivarist’ but she could hardly care less. She used her own methods to her advantage not giving a hatching’s life to what other dragons thought about her. She used those same methods to climb the ranks for the Dragon Hiarchy then winning the Draconian Torament with those same methods, almost killing her opponents each round.

Her skills, with no thanks to her manners, managed to get her high up in the Hiarchy. The best perch, the best place, clothing, the cream of the crop for mates, you can name it she has access to it. She hasn’t choice a mate ever, and don’t plan on taking on. For now she enjoys her life alone and plans to push the dragons above the other ‘good-two shoes’ ‘day-lover’ ‘light affinity snobs’ creatures of the island.

Items An enchanted Onyx necklace, with claws from dragons she has faced and beaten on the chain. The Onyx is enchanted with fire resistant and damage proof enchantments. The Onyx is proof of winning in one of the Draconian Toraments.

Powers Draconic Energy Manipulation ;; Shapeshifting ;; Aether Manipulation ;; Cosmic Awareness ;; Ethereal Physiology

Hair Pitch Black
Eyes Dark Crimson Red
Skin tone Pale
Scale Color Pitch Black
Dragon Type Western ;; Four Legs ;; Bat Like Wings ;; Bendable Tail ;; Arrow Head Tail Piece
Modifications Wyrm Tattoo’s coiling up her arms, from elbow down to wrists.

Theme Song Daughter of Evil – Vocaloid – Rin Kagamine
Quotes ”Life’s a b****, so bite it in the butt.”
“You say you read me like a book, but my pages are torn and frayed.”
“…”

Favorite Novel Heart of Darkness
Favorite Play Hamlet

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Digital-dragons-art-pictures

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Anime_guy_2

Name Markus Drago Heath
Age 18
Gender Male
Species Human

Personality Kind ;; Hard-Working ;; Serious ;; Can be Rash at Times
History He’s the tipical Student Body Officer guy. The one that is usually running around the school campus making sure he had gotten everything that he was told to get done is done and is working well. He wasn’t elected for his looks but his ‘hard-working’ personality and cleverness. He is usually the one that is in charge of meeting new students and running, or technicly crewing, assemblies at the school. He has a slight taste for fantasy stuff and does secretly, and hiding his identity, play either Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic the Gathering with some of the geeks in the library some days. Though he doesn’t want that dirty little secret getting out.
Items A pair of gauntlet that are usually on his wrists.

Weapons Dual Spears

Hair Snow White
Eyes Marine Blue
Skin tone Slightly Tan
Modifications Glasses

Theme Song Awake and Alive – Skillet - Awake
Quote ”Hard work and quality trumps fast paced and Laziness every time.”
“Some have skeletons in their closets, I have goblins and ogres.”

Favorite Novel The Dragons of Pern series
Favorite Play A Mid Summers Night Dream

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Blue-20dress-20flowers-20long-20hair-20blue-20hair-20red-20eyes-20anime-20girls-20tiaras-201920x1080-20wallpaper-www-wallpaperfo-com-4-1

Name Alisia Luna Davis
Age 17
Gender Female
Species Mermaid

Personality Kind ;; Friendly ;; Caring ;; Secretive ;; Quiet
History She isn’t really like most of the ‘normal’ mermaids around the island. Instead of being cl.os.e to the island or even residing on the island, she lives in one of the coral reefs a mile or two from the island. She has lived there for years, raising sea horses, playing with the angel fish, and having fun racing with the dolpfins when ever they come around. She has never actually set foot on the island itself as she hasn’t found it worth her time to do so.
Items A ruby red pendant, no magical properties.

Powers Aquatic Life Communication ;; Thermal Manipulation ;;  Musical Empathy ;; Siren Song

Hair Blue-Purple
Eyes Cherry Red
Skin tone Tan
Tail Color Sea Blue-Green
Modifications Normal Earrings

Theme Song Knight of the Wind – Crush 40 – Sonic and the Black Knight
Quotes ”Come on, its just a race around the island.”
“There’s nothing to hard to it, well if you can communicate with them it is easier…”

Favorite Novel None
Favorite Play None

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Img-thing?

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Anime%2Bguy%2B5

Name Presscott Bearington Highsworth
Age Look ;; 20 – Real ;; 220
Gender Male
Species Vampire

Personality Calm ;; Cold ;; Quiet ;; Dark ;; Mysterious
History Presscott usually had much of his time on the island alone. He is the kind of guy that usually doesn’t care about things that go on around him, or doesn’t care about what happ.en.s to others. Due to not being as ‘dark’ as his family would like he had been disowned per say. He doesn’t care what happ.en.ed to some little shimp or any other creature on the island. Along as no one bothers him, then he doesn’t care. Though if people start to annoy him then he has no problem getting angry then. He might not have a nice bone in his body, though none have gotten cl.os.e enough to see for sure.
Items A Lapis Lazuli ring, so not to be burned by sunlight. A bronze pedant holding ground up rat bones, on a bronze chain.

Powers Regenerative Healing Factor ;; Hypnosis ;; Illusion Manipulation ;; Enhanced Speed ;; Enhanced Endurance

Hair Dirty Blond
Eyes Sky Blue
Skin tone Sheet White
Modifications Tattoo on his left arm, close to shoulder

Theme Song Almost Dead – Crush 40 – Shadow the Hegdehog
Quotes ”Just leave me be, unless you really want to see my dark side.”
“You really want to annoy me don’t you?”

Favorite Novel The Great Gatsby
Favorite Play A Doll’s House

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty Traslavania Vampire OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Anime%2Bguy
[size=150]Dakota Sydney Tomlinson[/size]
Age (17-22 please) : “I am twenty, thank you for asking.”
Dislikes : Having to sit still for long periods of time, not having fun, ‘Rules’
Weaknesses : Arogant at times, staying in one place for long periods of time, can’t swim
Strengths : free climbing, acrobatics, finding danger
Powers (only AFTER you are turned into a vampire) : Enhanced Jump , Regerative Healing factor , Aerokinesis
History : “I’d rather not talk about my past… as I don’t remember… Due to a bump on the head I took during a climb I took last week…”
Personality :  Fun-loving , Risk taker , Hyper at times , Sometimes not the brightest tool in the shed
Why you came to this hotel ? : “I don’t know… I planed it a while ago but I can’t remember past last week…”
Theme song:
This Machine ~~ Team Dark ~~ Julien-K

”I’m not going to sit around here any longer, but I’m going to keep on climbing anyways.”

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 714370588_208636
[size=150]Crimson Esralda[/size]
Age : “It is never kind to ask a lady her age. Though I am twenty-one years old, to answer your question.”

Likes : “I do have a certain palate of likes. I enjoy reading classic literature like Paradise Lost and Heart of Darkness. I do have a taste for the Classical melodies and music. Along with a taste for world traveling and ruin exploring.”
Dislikes : “I would have to say that Metal music, what ever its called. Uncouth behavior from anyone. Along with anyone that is blunt enough to turn down a game of chess.”

Weakness : She can break her lady like demeanor if someone pushes her buttons too hard.
Strengths : Very clever as she always thinks things through before acting. She is talented with the violin and the piano. She knows how to draw and paint though has never told her parents that.

{color=#FF0040]Powers (after being turned into a vampire) : Crystallokinetic Wing Manifestation (eventually will level up for Supersonic Flying) , Crystallokinesis , Supernatural Speed , Music Manipulation among normal vampire abilities.
History : She was brought up to be the Heir of the Esralda Estate in Dire Grove, England. Her father a rich baron who only seems to care about money and his ‘doll’ daughter, while her mother only cares about money and would hardly give a care if their only child died or not. She grew up most of the time alone, as her father would spoil her, much to her mother’s dislike. But she never found happiness in it like her parents did. Her father paid mentor after mentor to train her to be lady like, to act proper in public, and how to play the violin and piano. She would always have to put on her kind mask at her parent’s parties, yet never felt at home. She would love to find someone who actually like her and not have to treat her like some doll. Love, she would love to find that eventually though she would like it herself if she could find some one that would like herself for who she is and not how she looks.

Personality : Gentle , Lady-like , Clever , Graceful , in a bad mood can be slightly Terse
Why you came to this Hotel? : “I came her to be away from my mother, personally I believe she wouldn’t care if I ever come home. Besides, I want to see the landscape and maybe paint some landscapes and play some music without my mother yelling at me to stop.”

Theme Song :
English Band ~~ You could be Happy ~~ Snow Patrol
Classical Music ~~ The Planets, “Jupiter” ~~ Holst
Classical Music ~~ Symphony No. 6, “Pastoral” ~~ Beethoven, L.
Classical Music ~~ Serenade in C major, Op. 48 ~~ Tchaikovsky, P.I [/color]

Quote : “My life has been like a Doll in a glass case. One person looks at me and plays with me, while another could hardly care if I exist…”
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty Pokemon Takeover OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 ShinyMegaAbsol

~Name~
"My name... is Darkel. From the darkest of nights, on the nights where no stars or the moon shines, I will be there striking back at those humans for their ignorance."

Come, little children, I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come, little children, the time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

~Age~
"By human years, I'd have to say about 27 years."

~Human or Pokémon~
"Are you really that ignorant! I am a Pokémon you fool! An (Mega) Absol to be exact."

Follow, sweet children, I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrows
Weep not, poor children, for life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions

~Gender~
"Doi, Female."

~Good or Evil~
"Take a guess. Evil, fool!"

~Level~
"Last I checked about 60 plus."

Hush now, dear children, it must be this way
Too weary of life and deceptions
Rest now, my children, for soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet

~Move Set~
Shadow Claw
Razor Wind
Dark Pulse
Psycho Cut

~Held Item~
"A good old, Mega Stone for me of course."

Come, little children, I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come, little children, the time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

~   ~

~Player~ ScarletDrakon
~Song Lyrics~ Children of the Night
~Picture~ Original Owners

~   ~

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Alakazam_zps46ae9304
[color=#080080]
-Name-
"My name is Leonidas. Leo as in the Lion, and Idas as it sounds good."

-Age-
"In human years, 26."

-Human or Pokemon-
"Can you not see you idiotic fool. I am a Pokemon! Alakazam to be exact.

-Gender-
"Please... I am Male!"

-Good or Evil-
"Must you ask, Evil!"

-Level-
"About 50."

-Move Set-
Psychic
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

-Held Item-
"A good old Psychic Plate."

-   -

-Player- ScarletDrakon
-Picture- Original Owners

-   -

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 84803
Name-
Silvia Irene

Age-

Gender-
Female

-

Player- ScarletDrakon
Picture- Original Owners

-

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Anime_guy
Name~
Alexander Marlow

Age~

Gender~
Male

~

Player~ ScarletDrakon
Picture~ Original Owners
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty Dark Feathers OCs

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm

A Bad Beauty Straight from the Depths of Hell
£_______________________________________________________£

Margret 'May' Brazenfield was born September 13th of 1013 into a poor family in the small town of Brazen-Upon-Oxford. Her small family of just herself, her mother Mary Brazenfield, and her father Henry Brazenfield there was much else in her family. Due to the decreasing income of  wealth in her family in 1027, her family was forced to sell their only daughter and Margret was brutally ripped away from her parents. She was taken from England and down into Egypt were she was sold to an evil Pharaoh Set mun Ra. The girl was forced to entertain the pharaoh by dancing, playing music, and anything the pharaoh wanted and if she didn't she would be whipped for it. In the year 1029, after Margret had somewhat gotten use to the new ways of her poor life that was when the Pharaoh sent her for another turn. Because of the events that one horrible night was she always frightened around the palace and the Pharaoh cruel words about if she ever told anyone about it echoed deep in her mind and sent shivers up and down her spine. Those events happ.en.ed every night until 1031 when Margret couldn't take it anymore and killed herself down in the palace dungeons right at the stroke of midnight.  

In 1042 she came back as a Guardian Angel for a British Aristocrat by the name of Alexis of Barington Highsworth. She tried her best to help the poor girl, while secretly she never liked the girl. Because the reason she was on the brink of taking her own life was because of all the responsibility being pressed on her. While all the girl had to do was either say yes or no to her fathers new business ventures. In 1047 Margret's temper broke with the girl, shouting that if she couldn't buck up she could go die in a hole. She harshly ranted on the girl from an hour or two and Alexis ran out of the room crying. The next morning Alexis's body was found, dead in a hole like Margret had shouted at her.

Of course, after that she was sent to hell as her protectee had killed herself. She was at first terrified though that frightened little girl was lost at the gates of hell, as during watching and experiencing her own death along with her protectee she wasn't grieving about it like any normal Angel would, she was actually enjoying it and 900 years or so has only driven the point home.

Margret during her life was very quiet, though did have a sneaky streak to her usually getting some of the other slaves in the kitchen accused for things they didn't do. When Margret was an Guardian Angel she was a slightly not as quiet though still as sneaky as she was in her old life, though she has become rather blunt as well. Now that Margret has become a demon she has become slightly louder and more talkative as well, her mysterious side has deepened heavily and darkly, and her blunt side has become more apparent. She has learned how to act and prey on people's emotions now twisting them for her own deeds.

Her unique power when she was a Guardian Angel was that she was able to manipulate wind when she would dance. Now as a Demon her power has changed to Lust Inducement and Empowerment.

£_______________________________________________________£

A Forced Believer, Despised by Love Ones
¥_______________________________________________________¥

¥_______________________________________________________¥
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty Old Winx OC

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm

--- Pic. In Progress ---

[size=200]Kathleen Drakonian[/size]

[size=150]ⓣⓗⓔ ⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓜⓔ [/size]

✩Age) Fairy Teens✩Power) Dragon's Soul (Dragons)✩Transformation) Sirenix✩Look (Transformed)) -Pic. in Progress-

ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡ヾღ彡

[size=150]ⓓⓔⓔⓟ ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓘⓝ ⓜⓨ ⓢⓞⓤⓛ [/size]

✩Planet) Pyros✩Likes) Training, Learning, and Reading✩Dislikes) Arguments, Loud Noises, People who destroy books✩Strengths) Magic and Combat Training✩Weaknesses) Social Conduct, Formal Attire

[size=150]ⓘⓝ ⓜⓨ ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ, ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣⓢ ⓤⓝⓣⓞⓛⓓ [/size]

✩Personality) Tomboy | Out There | Serious | Yet Native✩History) Kathleen, or Kait for short, was born and raise on Pyros, because her parents were the ones to make peace with the Dragon clans to allow civilization there to prosper  between fairies, humans, and dragons alike. She was born right after her parents took rule of Pyros, to balance out the newly made nation. Her powers were quite unusual, because her mother Queen Florless is a ice fairy and her father King Ibilus a specialist. Even different from her sisters powers, with Alamora, the second oldest with ice powers; Irenea, the third oldest with water powers; and Reala, the youngest with snow powers. Being the oldest of her sisters means she had to go through the princess training, which she hates, and the history and special classes. The only thing she enjoys is training with the specialist, practicing with her magic by herself, or riding on her dragon 'mate' Spyro a dark purple male dragon. ✩Parents) Queen Florless, mother. King Ibilus, father.✩Siblings)Alamora, (Enchantix Stage) younger sister. Irenea, (Charmix) younger sister. Reala, (Magic Winx) youngest sister.

--- Pic. In Progress ---

[size=200]Mortem Darkius Alamore[/size]

[size=150]ⓣⓗⓔ DARK ⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓜⓔ [/size]

✩Age) Witch Teens✩Power) Dark Dreams (Nightmares)✩Transformation) UnBelievix (Almost Dark Sirenix)✩Look (Transformed)) -Pic in Progress-

[size=150]ⓓⓔⓔⓟ ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓘⓝ ⓜⓨ DARK ⓢⓞⓤⓛ [/size]

✩Planet)Nightmaria✩Likes) Darkness, Others in Pain, Being Alone✩Dislikes) Light, Others being Joyful, Being in crowded spaces✩Strengths) Bad Dreams✩Weaknesses) Good Dreams

[size=150]ⓘⓝ ⓜⓨ ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ, DARK ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣⓢ ⓤⓝⓣⓞⓛⓓ [/size]

✩Personality) Cold | Quiet | Dark | Serious✩History) Mortem had pretty much the normal life one can have for an evil wish, though I'd be lying if I said that. Even at the basic levels of her witch magic was she causing chaos on her home world. It doesn't help to mention her father is the one and only Wiseman, the Darkest and Vilest warlock on her home world. After causing enough chaos there did she move on to her next target.✩Parents) Wiseman, father. Ixis Alamore, mother, deceased.✩Siblings) None

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 3 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 33. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba