Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Tumblr_m1csbp8OQx1r99f4t
:XVII:name:XVII: Jeremy Woode
:XVII:d.o.b:XVII: February 2
:XVII:age:XVII: 17
:XVII:personality:XVII: reserved | push over | intelligent | "dorky"
:XVII:likes:XVII: boys | school | Marvel/DC
:XVII:dislikes:XVII: drinking | lying
:XVII:sexuality:XVII: homosexual
:XVII:the past:XVII: Jeremy was brought up in a small family. Never a problem with either parents, nor grand parents. When he came out to his family, his cousins started to keep their distance, but his mother, father, and their parents supported him without the bat of an eye.
:XVII:the present:XVII: He is a half openly gay student, his friends being the only ones that know. Along with the few boys whom he had short flings with. Many rumors were spread around the school though, all of which he did not deny nor confirm. He is currently single, mostly because he hasn't found "the one", and also because he is the student council vice president and vice president of the debate team. Not something that makes him desirable to his peers.
He was reluctant to go to the party that started it all. After the first death, he regretted it immediately. He wishes that he hadn't gone that day, as the guilt of one of his friends dying so close to him scratched at his heart every day.

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Jo-attitude
:XVII:name:XVII: Schuyler "Sky" Neville
:XVII:d.o.b:XVII: March 3
:XVII:age:XVII: 17
:XVII:personality:XVII: snappy | sarcastic | independent
:XVII:likes:XVII: youtubers | tumblr | netflix
:XVII:dislikes:XVII: doing house work | baby sitting
:XVII:sexuality:XVII: bisexual
:XVII:the past:XVII: Schuyler is the eldest of three, big sister to a younger sister, and even younger brother. The two monsters took the attention of her parents quite quickly, which brought on her snappy personality.
:XVII:the present:XVII: Sky is what people might call a trouble maker. She and Alissa Baker were joined at the hip, usually the ones to plan the parties or the one to bring the booz. She did those troublesome things to get her parents attention, and after what happened at her best friend's house, and later on to her best friend, she finally got the attention. But not the attention she wanted. Her parents made her come home before a certain time and even installed an alarm so they would know if anything went in or out of the house, leaving her prisoner in her own home.

Character Post coding
Código:
[center][color=#66cccc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]Jeremy Woode[/font][/color][color=#66cccc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]seventeen[/font][/color][color=#66cccc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]homosexual[/font][/color][color=#66cccc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]safe[/font][/color][color=#66cccc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][/center]
[size=10][color=#000000][/color][/size]

[center][color=#9999cc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]Schuyler Neville[/font][/color][color=#9999cc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]seventeen[/font][/color][color=#9999cc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]bisexual[/font][/color][color=#9999cc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]safe[/font][/color][color=#9999cc]:[font=Times New Roman]XVII[/font]:[/color][/center]
[size=10][color=#000000][/color][/size]

Última edición por Semicolon; el Jue Sep 04, 2014 3:57 am, editado 2 veces
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Empty Soul Eater OCs

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Sep 02, 2014 5:00 pm

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 -Gajeel-Redfox-fairy-tail-35996755-500-285
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Seems every station on the TV
is selling something no one can be
If every page was torn from the magazine
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
.::. Flynn Weston .::.
.::. Sixteen .::.
.::. 17 May .::.
.::. Asexual .::.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
would cash still drive the media machine?
The products, damage and pursuit are endless
identity can leave you selfless
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Tumblr_mbah1ck90P1rbzd35o1_500
WHERE'S THE FOOD?!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
We will not witness this anymore
This is the end for you my friend
I can't forgive, I won't forget
on and on, we sing our songs and
on and on, the
wars wage on and
on and on, we
sing our songs for more
for more
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

LET'S GO
SOUL RESONANCE
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Tumblr_inline_mv9bzllxaI1rldjcm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Your eyes are open but you can't see
your mouth is moving but you don't speak
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
.::. Weapon .::.
.::. Iron Chainsaw .::.
.::. Meisterless .::.
.::. High Stamina | Slow Runner .::.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
a blitzkrieg of images to break your will
I hope you choke on every pill
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Iron_Dragon's_Sword

face claim;; gajeel redfox
theme song;; this is the end by anti flag
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Empty Paris rp

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Sep 15, 2014 9:11 am

Código:
[center][img]http://s9.favim.com/orig/131024/blogger-couple-eiffel-tower-fashion-Favim.com-1012024.gif[/img][/center]

[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/sfcbnt.png[/img]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=#000000]city of lights. But more importantly,[i] City of Love[/i]. A city where magic happens. Hundreds of years of beautiful, French culture at every corner. Each crack and crevice[/color][/size]

[center][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/263edlv.gif[/img][/center
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Empty Soul Eater OC

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Sep 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Vnl5bp
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 2wn3e39 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Kcni2f Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Tumblr_nb6to3Oqn31rtr9j6o5_250
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Tumblr_n9pvp1cxfG1qbs05mo2_250 Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 A3li0j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 2469aug
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Hv5gee xxxxxxx Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 2v8pvzo Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Tumblr_nb6to3Oqn31rtr9j6o3_250
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 152ixs4 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Api69i

Última edición por Semicolon; el Miér Oct 08, 2014 5:52 pm, editado 1 vez
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Empty Sailor Moon OC

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Oct 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Tumblr_mdzsfcSyOO1qjdg9po3_r1_250

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxx➳➳xxxxxxxxxxxx➳➳xxxxxxxxxxx➳➳
Akiko Kirigaya
bright child, autumn child, sparkle child }{ azure, sky blue, pure, delicate, tone, sound, clear
Sailor Moon }{ Princess of the Moon
Akiko is a clumsy and usually energetic teenager, unless it has something to do with school and/or studying. Not that she dislikes school, because she gets to see her friends there, but she dislikes having to wake up early, and having to study. She would much rather be playing video games, or eating. When not eating or playing games, she can be seen fooling around with her younger brother around the house, making her mother and father roll their eyes, wondering which of the two is actually the youngest. But despite her childish personality, Akiko is a very understanding person. She cares deeply of other people, even those whom she has only spoken to once. She feels she needs to save everyone, yet at times feels it too much, and wishes she could be the one saved instead.

xxxxxxx➳➳xxxxxxxxxxxx➳➳xxxxxxxxxxx➳➳
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Empty The Jester

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Oct 22, 2014 2:56 am

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Tumblr_n96bim5tG81s9aisro5_250

face claim: momotarou mikoshiba
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Empty The Puppateer form | The 39 Clues

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Oct 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Name }:{ Jessabelle "Jess" Oswald
Age }:{ 16
Gender }:{ female
Reality or The Void }:{ The Void
Personality }:{ Jessabelle, or Jess as she prefers to be called, is quite the anti-social teen. In the few times she is seen, one being school, she is alone. Usually with her cell phone in hand, or doodling in the margins of her paper. It's not that she is a shy person, as those who know her online would know, it's just that she doesn't bother to make friends at school. Why make friends with people whom you'll have to leave? Because of this, she isolated herself, from both her family and those outside her home. But, on the off chance that you do talk to her, that most probably being online, you can see that she is a somewhat intelligent girl, whose passion is the arts. She is a passionate teen, often getting lost in a good song, or a new sketch. She's also quite daring, choosing to dress in a more alternative style, listening to punk music, and rarely ever doing homework. To her internet friends, the only ones she has, she is quite protective, treating each as if they were her own siblings.
Physical Appearance }:{ Jess is a short teen, standing at five feet two inches. She had short, white bleached hair cut in a pixie style to keep the hair out of her deep green eyes. Her skin in quite light, due to her spending most of her time indoors. Her facial features are pixie like, with sharp cheek bones, chin, and slightly pointed ears. Since she goes to a boarding school, they have a strict dress code, but Jess being Jess, still makes her eyes dramatically dark, some times adding a dark lipstick if she's feeling extremely daring. When not in school, she dresses mostly in over-sized male band t-shirts, or close-fit long sleeved shirts in either grey, black, striped, maroon, or dark brown. Her pants are usually black, save for the one pair of deep purple ripped jeans. She also wears plaid skirts over top of stockings, her feet tucked into a nice pair of converse or black combat boots.
Status (in a relationship. Social. Loner. Single. A few friends. All that) }:{ Not that she would openly admit it, especially with her large amount of online friends, but in the real world Jess would be considered a loner.
What relationship do you have with the person you know who disappeared (only for those in the real world) }:{ Jess didn't have much of a relationship with others, save for being a room mate, or that random punk girl who sat beside them in class.
Back-story }:{ Jess was born into a small family of three, her mother, father, and elder brother. Both parents were busy at work, so the small girl spent most of her time with her elder brother; which wasn't too much. Her brother was in his last few years of high school, getting ready for college, which meant getting a part time job, along with juggling his after school activities and homework, giving him half an hour of free time with his younger sister. Being by herself most of the time caused her to become a slightly rebellious teen, hoping that her acting up would catch the attention of both busy parents. It didn't work well. It caused her parents to fight, blaming one another for the horrid way their daughter was acting. This, sadly, lead to a divorce. Her brother was already in college at the time, so Jess had the tough choice of choosing which parent to stay with for the majority of the time. She chose her father, since her and her mother's taste in many things clashed all to much. Now, she lives quite an average life, save for having to move constantly due to her father's inability to keep a job for longer than a few months before getting tired of it, or being fired.
Grades }:{ Being a student who doesn't study and/or do homework, Jess somehow managed to hold a 79-91 average.
Fear }:{ She has many fears, like practically everyone on the planet, but her worst fears are: spiders, small closed off spaces, being underground, and cannibals.
Zodiac Sign (Don’t ask) }:{ Jess is a Capricorn, born January 5th.
Other }:{ N/a.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Empty d o l l h o u s e | rp

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Nov 08, 2014 1:53 am

:.: Intro :.:
Código:
[img]http://i60.tinypic.com/30n8020.png[/img]

[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18] [color=#9966ff]▒ : ▒[/color] [color=#ff3333]get in your[/color] [color=#9966ff]▒ : ▒[/color] [/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2hwppib.png[/img]
[size=18][color=#9966ff]T̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶s̶s̶[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=18]─────────────── [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]and put on your[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] ──────[/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2n50qp.png[/img]

:.: Plot :.:
Código:
[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/317gzyf.png[/img]
[color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=#ff3333]•[/color] [color=#9966ff][i]thinks[/i][/color] [color=#000000]that
we're[/color] [color=#ff3333]•[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/14ce0wx.png[/img]
[right][size=18][color=#000000]────────────[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]p l o t[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]──────[/color][/size][/right]

[center][color=#000000][i]Little dolls, in the house.
Always watching, like the mouse.
When the masters go away.
That's when they come out to play.[/i]

What if I told you that everything you have ever done in your life was done against your own free will? That you are just a puppet on strings; nothing but a doll.
Well... it's true. For a select few, that is. There is a man, his location is unknown, who controls special individuals in the planet, making them do things, say things, even think things, that they wouldn't normally do. The certain individuals call these "out of body" experiences. They can see their body doing such things, but cannot do something. It's almost as if they're flying above themselves, watching the strange occurrence. Each time, after having an out of body experience, the individuals would often feel as if their limbs were made of plastic.

Hello my dearest, if you're reading this, you must be one of them, one of his dolls. Something great is coming; world changing. He's going to use you, you will be the end of this world. That is, unless you find a way to release his hold on your body and become your own person. Very few days are left; we can tell. The weather has been acting strange: snow in the desert; immense heat in the north and south poles; drought in the tropics; and tornados, tsunamis, and earth quakes everywhere else. We think that a way to stop this, is by finding the master, and killing him. That is your job. Cut your strings, and defeat the man, before it's too late.[/color][/center]

:.: Characters :.:
Código:
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2h33fgy.png[/img]
[size=18][color=#9966ff]• • •[/color][/size][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=#000000]d[/color][color=#ff3333]o[/color][color=#000000]n't l[/color][color=#ff3333]e[/color][color=#000000]t th[/color][color=#ff3333]e[/color][color=#000000]m[/color][/size][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=18][color=#9966ff]•[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2ew1x0n.png[/img]
[size=18][color=#9966ff]•[/color][/size] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=18][color=#000000]thr[/color][color=#ff3333]ou[/color][color=#000000]gh th[/color][color=#ff3333]e[/color][/size][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=#9966ff]• • •[/color][/size]
[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/e9j5sp.png[/img]

[right][size=18][color=#000000]────────────[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]c h a r a c t e r s[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]──────[/color][/size][/right]

[center][color=#000000][size=10][b]reserved[/b] :.: [the logical - name - age - male]
:.: name :.: is said to be quite heartless. he always thinks of the logical way, solving everything with his mind, rather than his heart. he rarely interacts with people, spending most of his time either studying, or on some sort of electronic device. he lives with his elder sister.

[b]taken[/b] :.: [the klutz - name - age - female]
:.: name :.: is constantly forgetting something or falling over their own feet. despite that, she is a very kind person, loved deeply, though not widely. she spends most of her time with her close friends doing pretty mundane things, such as shopping or simply staying up late to watch a certain tv show together. she lives with her two fathers, and younger brother.

[b]reserved[/b] :.: [the dramatic - name - age - male]
:.: name :.: is president of the drama club. every time he meets someone, he puts on a new personality to "improve his skills". because of that, no one really knows what he's like. his life is quite ordinary, dull in his opinion, which is why he took a liking to acting. he tends to take certain things too far, or act like things are worse than they actually are. he lives with his mother and father.

open :.: [the athlete - name - age - female]
:.: name :.: is "one of the guys". she excels in many sports, save football, or as north Americans say, soccer. she enjoys the company of boys better than girls; she sees girls as fragile creatures that would break in her presence. she is a very open and energetic, easy to become friends with. she lives with her mother, father, baby sister, and grandfather.
[/size][/color][/center]

:.: Rules :.:
Código:
[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/yktvr.png[/img]

[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18] [color=#9966ff]▒ : ▒[/color] [color=#ff3333]smile for the[/color] [color=#9966ff]▒ : ▒[/color] [/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/15dsz2g.png[/img]
[size=18][color=#9966ff]P̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,̶[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=18]─────────────── [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]wont you be a good[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] ──────[/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2hnopic.png[/img]

[hr]
[center][color=#000000]:.: role play rules :.:
[size=10]third person point of view.
aesthetically pleasing posts please. add colour and use a wider vocabulary.
three lines a post. more is welcome.
please keep chatting to a minimum.
reservations last 24 hours.
no homophobia.[/size]

:.: character rules :.:
[size=10]anime face claims please.
once all spots are filled, more will be added. pm me to reserve a spot, once the pm is answered, you may post on the thread.
one character each.
stick close to the description.[/size]

:.: basic form/what i'm looking for :.:
[/color]
[code][img]insert face claim[/img]
name
sexuality
spot
first out of body experience
personality
background[/code]
[/center]

:.: Setting :.:
Código:
[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/317gzyf.png[/img]
[color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=#ff3333]•[/color] [color=#9966ff][i]thinks[/i][/color] [color=#000000]that
we're[/color] [color=#ff3333]•[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/14ce0wx.png[/img]
[right][size=18][color=#000000]────────────[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]s e t t i n g[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]──────[/color][/size][/right]

[center][color=#000000]:.: date :.:[/color]
[size=10][color=#000000]January February March April May June July August September October November December
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31[/color][/size]

[color=#000000]:.: season :.:[/color]
[size=10][color=#000000]Winter Spring Summer Autumn[/color][/size]

[color=#000000]:.: weather :.:[/color]
[size=10][color=#000000]Sun Rain Clouds Hail Snow Wind[/color][/size]
[/center]

:.: Extra Info :.:
Código:
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2h33fgy.png[/img]
[size=18][color=#9966ff]• • •[/color][/size][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=#000000]d[/color][color=#ff3333]o[/color][color=#000000]n't l[/color][color=#ff3333]e[/color][color=#000000]t th[/color][color=#ff3333]e[/color][color=#000000]m[/color][/size][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=18][color=#9966ff]•[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2ew1x0n.png[/img]
[size=18][color=#9966ff]•[/color][/size] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=18][color=#000000]thr[/color][color=#ff3333]ou[/color][color=#000000]gh th[/color][color=#ff3333]e[/color][/size][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=#9966ff]• • •[/color][/size]
[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/e9j5sp.png[/img]

[right][size=18][color=#000000]────────────[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]e x t r a  i n f o[/color] [color=#ff3333]• • •[/color] [color=#000000]──────[/color][/size][/right]

[center][color=#000000]:.: [strike]open[/strike] :.: closed :.:[/color][/center]
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Empty Dollhouse Form

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Nov 09, 2014 4:00 am

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 211nfcp
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 5 Empty Re: Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba