Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty Murder on All Hallows Eve

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Jul 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Intro:
Código:
[center][size=150][color=#000000]Murder on All Hallows' Eve[/color][/size]

[color=#FF8000][b][size=200]╔════════════════╗[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][size=85]Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween[/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][b][size=200]╚════════════════╝[/size][/b][/color][/center]

Plot:
Código:
[center][color=#FF8000][b][size=200]╔════════════════╗[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][size=85]I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

I am the one hiding under yours stairs
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song[/size][/color]

[center][color=#000000][size=85]A week before the 31st of October, Halloween, you receive a strange letter in the mail. Inside it says that this unknown person will kill someone during the Halloween party at the Elizabeth's home. The same party you are attending. The killer then wrote, that if you can't find their identity by midnight that night, another person will be killed, and the person could be you.[/size][/color][/center]

Rules:
Código:
[color=#000000][size=85]In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can
Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll...

Scream! This is Halloween
Red 'n' black, slimy green

Aren't you scared?

Well, that's just fine
Say it once, say it twice
Take a chance and roll the dice
Ride with the moon in the dead of night
[/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][b][size=200]╚════════════════╝[/size][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][size=85]I know, everyone hates rules, but they are needed if this is going to be an organized role play.

Sexuality:
Any sexuality is aloud. From heterosexuals to homosexuals. Whatever floats your boat. What I will not tolerate is homophobia. If I see any if that, you are automatically kicked out of the rp and I will not let you back in.

Characters:
One character per person!
After the spots are filled, I will add more characters.

Form: As you can see, I have made a form for this rp. But if you want, you can create your own, as long as you have thing you think are nesecery in your form.
 It can be really simple or very detailed.

Romance:
You're characters CANNOT do any interaction that is farther than a kiss on the lips or hug, even if you plan on fading out. I do not want that in this RP.

Swearing:
I will accept frick as that isn't a swear word and hell as that is a place. But, if your character is swearing using real swear words, either star out the word (ex. s***, f*** etc) or you can substitute the wod for something else. (Ex. Fudge, snickerdoodle etc)

Literacy:
This is a semi-lit rp, so I want at least five detailed lines, not sentences, LINES. If you have writers block, your minimum is three, but please post on the bottom if you have it.
WRITERS BLOCK DOES NOT LAST FOREVER! I do no want people claiming they have writers block all the time.
Your sentences MUST MAKE SENSE!! Please use proper grammar and punctuation.

Activity:
This is very important. Everyone, including myself, must post once every three to four days. I know that things come up, that's why j am giving such a generous amount of time. If you are unable to post in this amount of time, PM me and explain why. I am an understanding person.
If you think you will not be very active, please don't join at all.

If you have read these rules, put "This is Halloween!" Somewhere in your form.

Warning system
Each person will get three warnings. These are known as “minor warnings” after the first three you will get two “Major warnings” after those two you will not be allowed to rp for a few days. If you return with a bad attitude or you don’t follow the rules again I will give one last warning and you’re out. Once you are out, nothing you can say or do will make me let you back in.

Warned players:
~
~
~

More rules might be added later on...
[/size][/color][/center]

Costumes:
Código:
[color=#000000][size=85]Everybody scream, everybody scream

In our town of Halloween!

I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
I am the wind blowing through your hair

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

Halloween! Halloween![/size][/color]

[color=#BF00FF][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color]
[list][size=150][color=#000000]THE WITCH[/color][/size][/list]
[list][color=#000000]Female
Name: Vivia Adessi
Face Claim: Natalie Portman
Played By: NightJayr[/color][/list]
[color=#BF00FF][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color]

[list][color=#FF0000][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list]
[list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE VAMPIRE[/size]
Male
Name: Orion Rodolphus Rosier
Face Claim: Brendon Urie
Played By: Keriae[/color][/list][/list]
[list][color=#FF0000][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list]

[list][list][color=#0000FF][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE SUPERHERO[/size]
Female
Name: Marion Marpenzi
Face Claim: Evanna Lynch
Played by: Semicolon[/color][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][color=#0000FF][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][color=#FFBF00][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE CELEBRITY[/size]
Male
Name:
Face Claim:
Played by: [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][color=#FFBF00][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][color=#00BF00][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE MONSTER[/size]
Female
Name:
Face Claim:
Played by: [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][color=#00BF00][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][color=#800080][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE VILLIAN[/size]
Male
Name: Danielle "Danny" Thompson
Face Claim: Josh Pacino
Played by: akitcougar[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][color=#800080][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#000040][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE BLACK CAT[/size]
Female
Name: Jade Hale
Face Claim:
Played by: Reserved for Broken Wolf[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#000040][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#FF00FF][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE FAIRY[/size]
Female
Name: Raven 'Rave' Marie Krase
Face Claim: Amy Lee
Played by: .Kallysto..•*[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#FF00FF][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#008000][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE CLASSIC[/size]
Female
Name: Alexandra "Alex" Winters
Face Claim: Emma Watson
Played by: conflictedcolours[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#008000][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#00FFFF][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE DISNEY
CHARACTER[/size]
Male
Name:
Face Claim:
Played by: [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#00FFFF][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#BFBFBF][b][size=200]╔═══════╗ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#000000][size=150]THE VIDEO GAME
CHARACTER[/size]
Male
Name:
Face Claim:
Played by: [/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#BFBFBF][b][size=200]╚═══════╝ [/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Form:
Código:
[color=#000000][size=85]Tender lumplings everywhere
Life's no fun without a good scare

That's our job, but we're not mean
In our town of Halloween

In this town

Don't we love it now?

Everybody's waiting for the next surprise
Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back
And scream like a banshee
Make you jump out of your skin
This is Halloween, everybody scream
Wont' ya please make way for a very special guy[/size][/color]

[code][img][/img]
[color=#000000]Name:
Sexuality:
Costume:
Personality:
History:
Relationship turn ons:
Relationship turn offs in :
Crush:
Face Claim:
Other:[/color][/code]

Open/Closed:
Código:
[color=#000000][size=85]Our man jack is King of the Pumpkin patch
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King, now!

In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

La la-la la, Halloween! Halloween!
La la-la la, Halloween! Halloween![/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][b][size=200]╚════════════════╝[/size][/b][/color]

[size=200][b]O[color=#FF8000]P[/color]E[color=#FF8000]N[/color][/center][size=200][size=200][/size]
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty Into The Wizard of Oz

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Jul 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Intro/Plot:
Código:
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/bdfc355230bde0a8e312df36762a0a5b/tumblr_mnlgs5dXF91rvdee4o1_500.gif[/img]
[size=200][b][color=#00BF00]╔[/color][/b][/size][color=#004000][size=100]"[/size][size=75]We're off to see the Wizard,
the wonderful Wizard of Oz.
We hear he is a wiz of a wiz
If ever a wiz there was.

If ever, oh ever, a wiz there was,
the Wizard of Oz is one because,
because, because, because,
because, because-
because of the wonderful things
he does.

We're off to see the Wizard,
the wonderful Wizard of Oz.[/size][size=100]"[/size][/color]  [color=#00BF00][size=200]╝[/size][/color]

[color=#004000][size=75] You, are an outcast. You've been cast to the bottom of the high school totem pole. It's not because you did something bad to be put there. You were put there because you were different. Some of you may have a physical disability, others a mental one. You are all outsiders because of this. All you want is for that one thing to be fixed or replaced with something else.

After you are engaged in a large fight in school, you are sentenced to a week in detention. The teacher in charge is the guidance councillor. The guidance councillor gave you a choice. You could either do a report on a meaning behind a book of her choice and not get detention, or else you could stay in detention and it go in your record. You decide to go with the first one, thinking that it will be a simple task, but once you find out the book, you start to second guess your decision.

The book the teacher pulls out is the story you have each grown up reading or watching. The Wizard of Oz. You each spend the rest of the single detention day you have together in the library, reading the book, but you seem to get tired as you read it, and before you know it, you're asleep.

When you open your eyes again, you aren't in the library anymore. Instead, you're in a country home with a large cow flying past a the house. You go to close the window when you see that your hands are sepia, and so is everything else. As you look at your body, confused, you notice others in the room. Looking at each of them, you recognize them as the people who you had detention with. Then you look on the bed and notice a figure laying on it, looking as if she were asleep. One of the people in the group goes and checks on her, turning her small body around. When you see the face of the girl, you gasp. It was Dorothy. Suddenly, the house falls onto the ground with a thump. You exit the house and suddenly the world is splashed in colour. "I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore..." You mumble. Suddenly, you hear cheers coming towards you and you each find yourself with a pair of ruby red shoes. You look around, confused. Suddenly, Dorothy comes out but is wearing her normal shoes. You gasp at the site. As you wonder why that was, the truth dawned on you. [b]You had changed the story.[/b] Now you must change it back before you are stuck there forever and change into the story forever. [/size][/color]

Characters:
Código:
[center][color=#004000][size=85] [url=http://images.wikia.com/prettylittleliars/images/b/b1/Shay-mitchell.jpg]The mute one[/url]
Description: She has a severe PTSD. After being in a car accident with her parents at the age of seven, she closed herself off from everyone and refuses to speak a single word, even when she is alone.
Name:
Face Claim: Shay Mitchell
Played by:

[url=http://media3.onsugar.com/files/2013/07/14/507/n/1922398/e1bdeba2be7f58be_thumb_temp35315381373800128.xlarge/i/Cory-Monteith-Pictures.jpg]The Closeted Gay[/url]
Description: He hasn't come out to anyone about his sexuality, but many people already suspect that he is a homosexual.
Name:
Face Claim: Cory Monteith
Played by:

[url=http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11300000/Pretty-Nina-Dobrev-Wallpaper-nina-dobrev-11342433-1920-1440.jpg]The Trapped Child[/url]
Description: She is a child, stuck in the body of a child. She constantly speaks in a squeaky, high voice and always wants to play. If she doesn't like something, she will complain until its changed or she will go somewhere else.
Name:
Face Claim: Nina Dobrev
Played by:

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/mcrfob787/Gerard_hearts--large-msg-1181665068.jpg]The Goth[/url]
Description: He is constantly outcasted because of his choice of music and the way he dresses..
Name:
Face Claim: Gerard Way
Played by:

[url=http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35100000/amber-liu-f-x-35171170-480-708.jpg]The Tomboy[/url]
Description: She is a South Korean girl who has lived in America for her entire life. Other than being criticized for her facial features, but she is also criticized for being a complete tomboy.
Name:
Face Claim: Amber Liu
Played by:

[url=http://www.lateen.com/images/stories/DSC_1814_lite.jpg]The Paraplegic[/url]
Description: After getting tackled my a boy, two times larger than him in a football game, he became paralysed from his waist down.
Name:
Face Claim: Noah Crawford
Played by: [/color][size=85][size=85] [/size][/center][size=85]
[size=85]

Rules:
[/size]
Código:
[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96ut5aiMO1rzfw1ho1_500.gif[/img]

[color=#004000]I know, everyone hates rules, but they are needed if this is going to be an organized role play.[/color]

[color=#000000]FOLLOW ALL FORUM RULES[/color]

[color=#FF00FF]Sexuality:[/color]
[color=#004000]Any sexuality is aloud. From heterosexuals to homosexuals. Whatever floats your boat. What I will not tolerate is homophobia. If I see any if that, you are automatically kicked out of the rp and I will not let you back in.[/color]

[color=#0080FF]Characters:[/color]
[color=#004000]You can only use a picture of gif of the person you choose
You CANNOT be a character from the book/movie. If anyone is going to play them, it will be me.
One character per person!
After the spots are filled, I will add more people.[/color]

[color=#800080]Form:[/color] [color=#004000]As you can see, I have made no form for this rp. That means that you need to creat your own and pit into it what you think is needed. It can be really simple or very detailed.[/color]

[color=#BF00FF]Romance: [/color]
[color=#004000]Of course there is going to be romance in this rp. But, you can't have people get engaged or pregnant during this rp. You're characters CANNOT do any interaction that is farther than a kiss on the lips or hug, even if you plan on fading out. I do not want that in this RP.[/color]

[color=#8080BF]Swearing: [/color]
[color=#004000]I will accept frick as that isn't a swear word and hell as that is a place. But, if your character is swearing using real swear words, either star out the word (ex. s***, f*** etc) or you can substitute the wod for something else. (Ex. Fudge, snickerdoodle etc)[/color]

[color=#008000]Weather: [/color]
[color=#004000]Our characters will be outside most of the time, so be mindful of the weather.[/color]

[color=#FFBF00]Literacy: [/color]
[color=#004000]This is a semi-lit rp. Now I am asking that you write 4 detailed LINES minimum. Lines not sentences.[/color]

[color=#0000FF]Activity:[/color]
[color=#004000]This is very important. Everyone, including myself, must post once every three to four days. I know that things come up, that's why j am giving such a generous amount of time. If you are unable to post in this amount of time, tell me and explain why. I am an understanding person. Also, if you think you will not be very active, please don't join at all.[/color]

[size=85] [color=#004000]If you have read these rules, put "There's no place like home!" Somewhere in your form.[/color] [/size]

[color=#000040]Warning system [/color]
[color=#004000]Each person will get three warnings. These are known as “minor warnings” after the first three you will get two “Major warnings” after those two you will not be allowed to rp for a few days. If you return with a bad attitude or you don’t follow the rules again I will give one last warning and you’re out. Once you are out, nothing you can say or do will make me let you back in.

Warned players:
~
~
~

[size=85]More rules might be added later on...[/size][/color][/center]
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty Persona 4 OCs

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jul 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_mu99gs5fGZ1r2mfiro3_500

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Standing at five feet ten inches, Akio Kagome is a 17 year old bisexual young adult who has short black hair and black eyes. He is a lanky male who spends most of his time with friends or family. He is in zero extra curricular activities. Aiko dislikes sports, due to the unfairness and the aggression that happens in most games. He is one of those people that dislikes conflict. If he sees it, he will try to resolve it using words rather than violence. But if you annoy him enough, or take something too far, expect a punch or two. But overall, he is a very kind and caring person.

Before coming to Inaba, he lived in Tokyo with his mother and father and younger brother. But after his father's company went bankrupt, they were forced to move. They lived in a small town for a few months, but his brother got bullied to a point where his health was at stake. His parents, not wanting to risk his health for any longer moved them to Inaba, where they have been living for eight months now.

His hidden emotions revolve around what had happened to his younger brother. When he was being bullied, he wanted to help him desperately, but deep down he thinks himself as too weak. When that had happened, he was too shy and afraid to call out on people who did anything wrong. He couldn't help his younger brother, which is why he tried to end all conflict quickly and peacefully.

Akio's arcana is the Justice Arcana. His main Persona is Angel which will later evolve to Sraosha near the end.

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_m7mqejL5C31rbxu81o1_500

Standing at six feet three inches, Katashi Ito is a 17 year old heterosexual young adult who has short, light blue hair and blue eyes. He is a fit male who spends most of his time playing sports. He is in many extra curricular sports teams. Both in and out of school. Katashi dislikes sitting stillfor too long. He has to constantly be moving. Even in a car or in class, he always taps his feetquickly. Katashi is a kind teen who works his hardest as the captainof the basketball team. Due to him being the captain, he gets stressed a lot, which is the reason why his grades have been starting to plummet .

Katashi has lived in Inaba since he was five years old. He doesn't remember where he lived before that much, only small things like a park, or a bedroom. He lives in a small house with his mother, father, and elder sister. His sister works at the hospital as a nurse , something she has wanted to do ever since she was younger.

His hidden emotions revolve around his friendship with the Tomboy. Ever since he had met her and seen how well she played sports, he has always been jealous of her. He wishes that he could get praise and be as great as a player as her.

Katashi's arcana is the Strength Arcana. His main Persona is Sandman which will later evolve to Zaou-Gongen near the end.

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_static_b8vfkx4stp4c04wc0s8kkwcgk

Standing at five feet six inches, Bunko Nakano is a 16 year old heterosexual young adult who has short, light pink hair and sunset yellow eyes. She is a petite female who spends most of her time indoors studying or reading. He is in a few extra curricular activities, such as the mathletes and science club. Bunko dislikes watching tv. Unless the show/movie is Sherlock or something book based, she will not watch it. Watching tv eats away the time she could be using for studying or reading, two things she loves. She is the topof her class, always getting good marks. But she never brags about it.

Bunko was born and raised in Inaba. She lives in an apartment with her mother. Her parents divorced when she was younger, after her father realised he was homosexual. Bunko helps her mother around the house, getting a part time job as a tutor, to pay for her own things, like books and clothes.

Her hidden emotion is anger towards her father. She deeply wishes that he had not realised what he actually was and stayed with her mother. Deep down she blames him for the situation her family is in, and the pain that her mother feels.

Bunko's arcana is the Empress Arcana. Her main Persona is Senri which will later evolve to Isis near the end.

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Large

Standing at five feet two inches, Shizuka Tanaka is a 17 year old bisexual young adult who has waist length, light brown hair and golden eyes. She is a petite female who spends most of her time drawing or doing some type of art. She is in zero extra curricular activity, not even the art club. Shizuka dislikes social interaction, and anything that involves her being the center of attention. If you do manage to get something out of her, it will be in nothing more than a whisper. Shizuka is a kind and quiet teen. She has no friends due to her social anxiety, so she spends all of her time alone, closed off in her bedroom.

Shizuka has lived in Inaba for only six months. Her father is an English teacher, so they are constantly on the move, never staying in a place for too long because of how in demand he is. Her family consists of her father and herself. Her mother is too sick for the travelling, so she lived with her grandmother.

Her hidden emotion is that she wishes she got more attention. She wants her parents to look and listen to her for a change, she wants to be the one in the spotlight for a moment. She wants to show people how great her art is and hear all of the compliments.

Shizuka's arcana is the Hermit Arcana. Her main Persona is Forneus which will later evolve to Ongyo-ki near the end.

Character Post coding:
Código:
[img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/1zbf2c7.jpg[/img]
[color=#f04141]▃[/color][color=#d42828]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#bd2424]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#ab2020]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#a11e1e]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#911b1b]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#751616]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#631313]▃▃▃▃[/color]
[size=10][color=#990000][[/color][color=#000000]17[/color][color=#990000]] [[/color][color=#000000]Justice Arcana[/color][color=#990000]] [[/color][color=#000000]Angel[/color][color=#990000]][/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=#000000]---[/color][/size]

[img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/vdmrz8.jpg[/img]
[color=#83cad6]▃[/color][color=#5fb1bf]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#539aa6]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#46818c]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#3c6f78]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#315c63]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#2a4e54]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#234045]▃▃▃▃[/color]
[size=10][color=#76cdde][[/color][color=#000000]17[/color][color=#76cdde]] [[/color][color=#000000]Strength Arcana[/color][color=#76cdde]] [[/color][color=#000000]Sandman[/color][color=#76cdde]][/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=#000000]---[/color][/size]

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2w1vdr4.png[/img]
[color=#ff9c63]▃[/color][color=#d9814e]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#c97849]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#b86e42]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#ad673e]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#965a37]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#875233]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#73462c]▃▃▃▃[/color]
[size=10][color=#ed8e57][[/color][color=#000000]16[/color][color=#ed8e57]] [[/color][color=#000000]Empress Arcana[/color][color=#ed8e57]] [[/color][color=#000000]Senri[/color][color=#ed8e57]][/color][/size]

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/rix1s0.png[/img]
[color=#6cf562]▃[/color][color=#55de4c]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#4dc945]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#47b53f]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#42a33b]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#388f32]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#2f782a]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#276323]▃▃▃▃[/color]
[size=10][color=#5cf751][[/color][color=#000000]17[/color][color=#5cf751]] [[/color][color=#000000]Hermit Arcana[/color][color=#5cf751]] [[/color][color=#000000]Forneus[/color][color=#5cf751]][/color][/size]

Última edición por Semicolon; el Jue Sep 04, 2014 3:59 am, editado 1 vez
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty Doctor Who | Ten's Companion

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 A1nyno

:X:name:X: Madeleine Baudin
:X:d.o.b:X: February 14, 1771
:X:age:X: 22
:X:p.o.b:X: Paris, France
:X:personality:X: Brave | Stubborn | Impulsive | Compassionate
:X:likes:X: Peace | Books | Travelling | Adventure
:X:dislikes:X: "Cell Phones" | "Televisions" | "Computers/Laptops"
:X:regeneration:X: Ten
:X:first encounter:X: In hiding during the French Revolution.
:X:reason to travel:X: The need of adventure. An escape. The chance to see things very few humans got to see.
:X:the past:X: Madeleine was born into a poor family. Her mother died at a young age, and her father was taken away from her when after stealing a loaf of bread for the pair. She spent her time living alone in an alleyway with a few other poor children. The first time she met the Doctor she had been hiding in the shadows after stealing an apple for herself. She was 20 when that happened. She then met him again while she was being chased by a woman, all because she was standing in the doorway of a pub for warmth. The city was infested by aliens who could change their appearance, which was the reason for the Revolution. After helping the Doctor solve it, he asked her to travel with him, and her having nothing to lose, accepted whole heartedly.
:X:the future past:X: After travelling with her beloved space Doctor, their time had finally come to an end. She had almost died during their last trip. They had been on a planet that became infested with a virus that froze your blood. You had to come in contact with the virus through an open wound, which she got while attempting to close a door to separate the Doctor, crew, and herself from said virus. The Doctor, in a rage quickly took her into the Tardis, where she blacked out, almost completely frozen. She woke up next in a strange home, with objects she knew nothing to little of. The Doctor was gone, leaving for her just a small note, saying that it was a fresh new start.
:X:the present:X: Madeleine, or Maddy as she likes to be called, lives alone centuries into the future from where she was before she met her Space Doctor. The now 23 year old is a teacher, teaching French to children and teens, along with a volunteer at a children's shelter. She is still getting used to things such as cars, cross walks, cell phones, televisions, and computers.
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 As-gif-1
Form intro
Código:
[left][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/5zoadv.jpg[/img][img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/2eknbf9.jpg[/img][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/5zoadv.jpg[/img][/left][left][size=200]❝[/size]
[img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/5ey3ck.jpg[/img]
[center][color=#8acbd1]Nothing[/color] [color=#d1cc8a]❅[/color][color=#a48ad1]than[/color]  
[color=#a48ad1]hiding[/color] [color=#d1cc8a]❅[/color]  [color=#8acbd1]feels[/color]
[color=#8acbd1]better[/color]  [color=#d1cc8a]❅[/color]  [color=#a48ad1]these days[/color][/center]
[img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/2nu1t1u.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#d1cc8a]☾[/color][color=transparent]xx[/color][color=#8acbd1]☾[/color][color=transparent]xx[/color][color=#a48ad1]☾[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/14biy2x.jpg[/img]
[strike]for the days we believed we could fly[/strike]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=200]❞[/size][/left][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/3012gyu.jpg[/img]

Última edición por Semicolon; el Vie Ago 29, 2014 2:14 am, editado 2 veces
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty Magic Girl OC

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Ago 05, 2014 12:43 am

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_mvv7j6yDf71sq2gv9o2_500
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 351egt4
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 IE10tan

Código:
[center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/e7b620b75de6e2fbe03b8d992fa6eb6c/tumblr_mvv7j6yDf71sq2gv9o2_500.gif[/img][/center]

[left][center][size=200]╔══════════════════╗[/size]
[img]http://i60.tinypic.com/4hs4y8.png[/img]
[size=200][color=#80BFBF]★[/color][/size][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/svop4g.png[/img] [size=200][color=#80BFBF]★[/color][/size]
[size=110]░░[color=#000040][i]I'll be by your side,[/i][/color]░░[/size]
[color=#80BFBF][strike]you know I'll take your hand[/strike][/color]
[size=200]╚══════════════════╝[/size][/center][/left][right][center][b]┏ [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] ┓[/b]
[color=#639494][size=85]x. sixteen .x
x. female .x
x. the mature one .x
x. inori aizawa .x[/size][/color]
[b]┗ [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┛[/b][/center][/right]
[color=#80BFBF]★[/color] [size=85]Lucille Renee Vahn was born November 1st, in the small town of Dickens, in California, USA.She is a petite girl, standing at five feet six inches, weighing 97 lbs. Her hair is dirty blonde, stopping at the bottom of her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a sea blue. Ever since she was a small child, everyone called her Lucy; as she grew older, she demanded everyone call her that, finding it more age appropriate that Lucille.

Lucy has always been a sporty person, involved in soccer, baseball, even basketball. It wasn't until she turned 8 that she found the sport of her dreams; gymnastics. She started off slow, but after a few lessons quickly got the hang of it. She started competing all around the world at the age of 10. After two years of this, her father, a Japanese-American man, had lost his job. It was at this time that Lucy had been scouted to join a team in Japan. Her family quickly accepted it, as there were more jobs for him in Japan than in America.

For a gymnast, Lucy is quite mature. In her gymnastics team she is usually called the mother of the group. But behind her back, the team sometimes calls her the Lone Wolf, as she enjoys spending time alone, not conversing with her team mates. This also happens at school.
Ever since she was a child, her parents had raised her to act older than her age. She had started doing chores at the age of 3, cleaning dishes and such. When she was 10, she already knew how to cook a proper meal for the family and handle the oven. She also did laundry and cleaned up after her parents. She never watched much television either, usually reading or practicing for her sports instead. Since she was taught to do things and act older than her age, she found her classmates immature, one of the reasons why she isolated herself from them.

Lucy's Magical Girl name is Frostbite. Her magic power is ice based. She can create ice objects out of thin air, and freeze people and objects. Her magic has limitations though. If her body heat it too high, her power with most probably not work. The same goes if her environment's temperature is too hot. Her Magic Girl weapon is a staff made of silver, that reaches up her chin. On top is a light blue crystal in the shape of a snowflake. The object she uses to transform is a small, light blue snowflake necklace, that when thrown into the air starts her transformation into a magic girl. The pendant then turns into her staff.[/size]

[center][img]http://www.animeherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IE10tan.gif[/img][/center]
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty OHSHC OC [wip]

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Ago 08, 2014 6:19 am

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 2rfrq6x
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_mfac897XIu1qde3eto1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_mfjzx0Cqhf1r3y347o1_500_large
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[age] sixteen
[gender] female
[weight/height] 102 lbs/5'5"
[modifications] ears pierced
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 255jgiw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxout of my mouth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 2ls6sxt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 23sx5p5xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's you they add up to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd I'm in love with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd all your
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 2q8bpyp
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[likes] meat/anime/cosplaying/reading
[dislikes] vegetables/fruit/social situations
[personality] awkward/nerdy/kind/caring/sweet
[crush tamaki
]
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_mf762xZjVA1r0ydwlo1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_mm8oa6fxqe1rvi1zto1_r1_500
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

face claim;; natsume asako
gifs;; tumblr
lyrics;; little things by one direction
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty Bloody Mary rp

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Código:
[center][img]http://www.niusnews.com/upload/imgs/default/intern/horrotale/1.gif[/img][/center]

[size=18][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#000000]Don't say it[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=#000000]It's all fake, right? The stories about ghosts, vampires, weeping angels. They can't be true. They were as fake as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. That's what Alissa Baker thought. But, thanks to the curiosity in her, she wanted to be sure. So she invite some friends over, her closest friends. She knew they'd turn her down if she said the only reason she invited them over was to do Bloody Mary, so she said it would be a small get together. Half way through the night, at about 11 pm, she started the game of truth or dare. She waited a few rounds, giving the normal dares and truths to her friends, like make out, or who do you like. Then, when she was ready, she asked the question. The person she asked was one of the people she knew the least, Jessica Newman. She was a slightly dorky girl who stood out from Alissa's clique. She was so desperate to fit in, that she took the dare. Taking the candlestick they were using to the bathroom, she stood in front of the mirror, the door closed behind her. She was hesitant at first, because a) it was dark and b) she was very into the supernatural, so she believed in these things. But after getting coaxed from the friends outside the bathroom, she started.[/color] [color=#330000]"Bloody Mary."[/color] [color=#000000]She whispered, letting out a small sigh of relief when nothing happened, so she gave it another go.[/color] [color=#990000]"Bloody Mary."[/color] [color=#000000]This time the candle started to flicker slightly. Gulping, she said it the last time.[/color] [color=#ff0000]"Bloody Mary."[/color] [color=#000000]Suddenly, the candle went out, leaving the moon as her only source of light. She looked at herself in the mirror, freezing as blood started to come out of her reflection's eyes.[/color] [color=#990000]"It's your fault."[/color] [color=#000000]It hissed at her as more blood came out.[/color] [color=#990000]"Your fault she died. If only you had tried harder."[/color] [color=#000000]It shrieked. Jessica lifted her shaking hands to her face, bewildered to feel blood coming out of her eyes. She suddenly fell to the ground in pain. This caused the people of the party to open the door. What did they find? Jessica Newman on the ground, blood all around her, coming out of where her eyes should have been.[/color][/size]

[size=18][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#330000]Bloody Mary[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#000000]Please...[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=#000000]Oh what a horrible night it was for you. You saw a friend of yours dead on the ground after doing that cursed game. A few days later, Alissa was found dead the same way, in front of a mirror. That's when you knew... Bloody Mary was coming for you. She was coming for everyone who was at the small get together. After Alissa, the head cheerleader was found dead, Rick Jordan was found dead. Then Anita Willows. Then Alexander Figle. The rest of you have become closer since then, trying to find out who was next, and how to stop her. But she seemed to pick the people at random. Will you be able to stop her, or will you be her next victim?[/color][/size]

[size=18][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#990000][i]Bloody Mary[/i][/color][/size]
[size=18][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#000000]Stop![/color][/size]

[size=10][color=#000000]Not many rules for the people on her hit list. But nevertheless, they must be followed.
NEVER say Bloody Mary three times, no matter where you are. It may increase the chance of you being next.
If you see her once, hide all your mirrors and try to stay inside. Only her next victims can see her. And she cant get you unless you're in front of something reflective.
Only one person can see Ms Mary at a time. Those people will be pmed.
Not everyone in this role play will survive. So, if your character is caught in front of a mirror, or other reflective object, with their eyes bleeding, unless someone breaks the mirror, they WILL die.
One character each. Not all female please.
There is going to be little to no romance in this game of life and death. So do NOT make it a big focus.
If I see anyone god modding (ie: moving other people's characters, not getting hit, surviving every encounter with Mary, etc.), you will get a warning. Three warnings and your character is dead and you will not be able to role play any longer.[/color][/size]

[size=18][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#ff0000][strike]Bloody Mary[/strike][/color][/size]

[size=10][color=#000000]List of characters. If they have an[/color] [color=#ff0000]✗[/color] [color=#000000]beside their name, it means they are dead. If they have a[/color] [color=#990000]✓[/color] [color=#000000]beside their name, it means they are next. The rest, obviously are alive.[/color]

[color=#000000]Jessica Newman[/color] [color=#ff0000]✗[/color]
[color=#000000]Alissa Baker[/color] [color=#ff0000]✗[/color]
[color=#000000]Rick Jordan[/color] [color=#ff0000]✗[/color]
[color=#000000]Anita Willows[/color] [color=#ff0000]✗[/color]
[color=#000000]Alexander Figle[/color] [color=#ff0000]✗[/color]
[color=#000000]name | age | Semicolon;[/color]
[color=#000000]name | age | played by[/color]
[color=#000000]name | age | played by[/color][/size]

[size=18][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#000000]Why don't they ever listen..?[/color][/size]
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty If the Forums Were Real

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Ago 18, 2014 1:03 am

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_mj3p9yQiz11rj9h40o1_500

╔═══════════════════════════════╗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═══════════════════════════════╗
xxHello there, I'm Astrid Winters, but please, call me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf I had to choose one anime character that I
xSash. I am a 16 year old, pansexual girl. For those xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxthink is most like myself, in both looks and
xof you who don't know what pansexuality is, it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxpersonality, I would have to choose Haruhi Fujioka
xbasically means that I like all genders. I'm more of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxfrom Ouran Highschool Host Club. Haruhi is one of
xa, "it's what's on the inside that counts" type of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthose people who, as long as they are sure of
xperson. I first discovered this when I turned 14. It xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxthemselves, they don't care what other's think of
xwas tough at first, since I didn't know anyone who xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxthem. She is also one of those people who likes to
xwas like me, but I'm completely comfortable with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxmake the best of a situation. She'll also stand up
xmyself now. If anyone asks me what my sexuality xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor her friends. When I say I'm like her, it should be
xis, I will say it proudly. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat I aspire to be like her. Let me be honest with
xxI guess I could be called a veteran of the original xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou. I'm not this extremely perky person. I'm just
xsite, but only just making it into that section. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa teen battling depression, which usually gives me
xBefore the old forums shut down, I had been there xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxone heck of a lousy mood. One moment I'll be okay,
xfor a year and a half, plenty of time to get to know xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the next I'll have one of the worst depressional
xthe members and make great bonds. I had gotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxepisodes, which leave me empty. I also tend to take
xinto the semi-literate role playing group then. They xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat people say to me a bit too seriously.
xbecame some of the closest people I know. But, on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxixxxBut don't worry, that's not all the time.
xthe new site, I have made some friends. I've also xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen I'm not having an episode, I'm quite kind and
xgotten closer with some members that switched xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmature. Actually, out of my group of friends on the
xover from the original site, like myself. I'm still xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxforum, I'm the "mature one". I admit, I take more
xgetting used to it, but I'm sure it'll feel like home xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthan a little pride in that.
xin no time. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm also a good friend, or at least in my opinion I
xxI'm currently an English forum mini-mod, and a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxam. I'll stick with you through thick and thin, at least,
xFrench forum moderator. But, even though I have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxunless you end up being extremely rude.
xthese titles, I still think of myself as one of the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf there's one thing I can't stand, is a rude person.
xnormal members. The only difference is that my xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you want to catch me on the forum, you'll most
xname is in a different colour. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprobably have to go to the Role Play area. You see,
xx"You're staff in two sections?" Well, yes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm a role player, better yet, a semi-literate to literate
xWhen I first joined this site, which was before many xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrole player. One of the few on the forum, sadly.
xother people, I was assigned as the French forum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy kind has started to become extinct over here, which
xmoderator. This is because French is my third xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis sad. But, as long as I get to role play, I don't mind
xlanguage, after Maltese and English. But, the French xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtoo much. Other than the Role Play section, you might
xsection was almost empty, and I was quite active on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfind me in Flora's Tales, or Bloom Forever. I have lot's
xthe forums. Therefor I was added to the English xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof feelings, you know?
xforum's staff as a mini-moderator. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═══════════════════════════════╝xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 65484_175266

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong
Who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

No one will ever see
This side reflected
And if there's something wrong
Who would have guessed it
And I have left alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like
It's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

The world we knew
Won't come back
The time we've lost
Can't get back
The life we had
Won't be ours again

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late (It's never too late)
It's not too late
It's never too late

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_n6omedeGF31qhjv96o7_r1_250 Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_n6omedeGF31qhjv96o3_r1_250

Never Too Late by Three Days Grace;;song
tumblr girl ;;face claim
haruhi fujioka ;;anime counterpart
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty Black Butler OCs

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Ago 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 1g4ugy

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_n4gk3xt1mB1tvlt5ko1_500
Amelia Drake was born September 17, 1562. Her father was Sir Francis Drake, an English privateer, navigator, and politician in the Elizabeth Era. Amelia had been born out of wedlock by one of her father's many mistresses at the time. Because of this, she, his only child, was never known of. Her mother had been poor when she met her father, and that only improved slightly after her death, which lead her mother to die of ailments and hunger. This happened when Amelia was 15, plenty old enough to care for herself. But sadly, she too started to suffer from starvation. During this time, Amelia had been working with the ill as a nurse, working for loafs of bread or jam. Money wasn't important to the small girl. Sadly, a year later, a Reaper came to visit her to collect her soul. Seeing that she had done good in her life, he decided not to take it, but rather turn her into one of him, as going back to her ordinary life was sure to put her into the same situation. She was nearly 17 when she became a proper Grim Reaper.

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Tumblr_mkpu08yyry1r9yc67o1_r1_500
Now, frozen at 16, Amelia works as a maid in the Tanner family. She only started recently, when the amount of deaths in the city started to go up. The reapers needed someone close so things wouldn't get out of hand, and since she looked the youngest and could pass for a maid better than the others could as butlers, they hurried her to the job, where she was quickly accepted. The blonde's death scythe is a knife, which can grow and shrink depending on the situation she is in. She usually keeps it in her pocket, made into the smallest it can be, so she could have it on her at all times. Like all Reapers, she is nearsighted, and therefor must wear glasses. Unlike the male Reapers, the female reapers have violet eyes.

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Giphy
Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 2iazq7r
taken by;; ciel phantomhive
face claim;; tsukumo [karneval]
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage - Página 4 Empty Re: Conflictedcolours Role Play Storage

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba