Always - Chapter 5

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Always - Chapter 5 - Página 2 Empty Re: Always - Chapter 5

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm

It issssssss.
OTP, YOU AND ME WE'D BE SOOO.
*cough*

I have no idea XD. My OTPiest OTP I guess.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  OddeteRJ Mar Jul 15, 2014 3:23 pm

idk why but i feel im d 1 responsible 4 makin u rite d story

niiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 
OddeteRJ

OddeteRJ

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Jul 15, 2014 3:39 pm

I've had it written for a while, it was just the matter of getting it online. Laughing 
I'm glad you liked it. ^.^
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Always - Chapter 5 - Página 2 Empty Chapter 2

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jul 27, 2014 1:54 am

The sun had started to set when the two girls reached Anastasia's home. It was the same size as most of the houses in Burgess; one car garage, small front yard, large backyard, two floors up and a basement. The exterior was a nice, cream colour. They hadn't changed the house much since they moved, at least, not the exterior of it.

As soon as they entered the kitchen, Anastasia set the kettle up so she could make them hot chocolate, something warm and delicious to fight off the cold.

"Mom and Dad are at the restaurant, so they won't be home for another hour." She said as she sat at the table across from Astrid.

Anastasia's parents owned a small, Spanish restaurant in town. It's food was amazing, and was quite popular around this time.

Astrid only nodded, not quite sure what to say to that.

Anastasia looked at her like she wanted to say something, but wasn't sure if it was alright.

"What's on your mind, little one?" Astrid asked with a smile.

Anastasia nervously pulled her dark brown hair away from her dark face, fixing her chocolate brown eyes on her face. Her fingers nervously twisted into one another. "So... About those spirits."

Astrid frowned. "What about them?" She asked, hoping that she didn't sound as interested in the two as she felt.

"Can you believe it? I mean, I always believed in the Tooth Fairy and Santa, but I never thought I'd meet two spirits like them."

"Dad used to talk about them a lot when I was younger. But these days, I started to doubt him. Guess the old man was right, huh?"

"Heady was pretty interesting. I wanted to hear one of his head chopping stories."

"Is that all you wanted to hear?" She asked with a smirk, wiggling her right eyebrow at Asta.

The kettle whistled loudly, allowing Anastasia to leave the table the moment a blush appeared on her face. She quietly made their hot chocolate, walking back to the table with the two mugs, and bag of marshmallows under her chin.

Astrid took her mug, placing it on the table before snatching the bag from her friend. She put as many marshmallows as she could, making sure no brown could be seen. Because of her silly even number problem, she made sure to have four in there, instead of three.

"What about you with Jack Frost?" Anastasia asked as she put three marshmallows into her mug.

"He was okay." She said simply, lifting the mug to her face to hide the small blush that had appeared onto her face.

"Just okay? Did you see his face?! Or how hard he tried to make you see him?!" Anastasia exclaimed. "He was definitely into you."

"I don't think so." She said quietly, her voice just above a whisper.

"Quit trying to sink this ship!" Anastasia said. "It will sail on, and become canon. And you can't stop it from happening." She lowered her voice to a whisper, leaning over to her friend. "Jastrid is yes."

~*~

"Did you see? First, she saw me, then she didn't, then she saw me again." Jack said, flying happily in circles above his friend as they walked to Jack's pond.

"Yes Jack, I was there." Heady said, rubbing his hands over his nose to warm it up.

"I think she was into me." He said, shooting his friend a cocky smile.

"Sure, that's why she punched you. Because she was into you." Heady rolled his eyes.

"Don't rain on my parade, Horseman." Jack scolded as he lowered himself to the ground, now walking beside Heady.

"Why are you getting so worked up about it Jack? She's just one more believer."

"I... I don't know. She's different than the others. And her smile." Jack rubbed the back if his neck as he remembered it.

"Jack, are you swooning?"

"What? Psh, no."

"Are you crushing on a mortal?" Heady asked, his eyes widening.

Jack stopped in his tracks, turning towards Heady. He stood there frozen for a few moments, realizing how bad it would be for him to crush on a mortal. "No, she's- she's just a normal believer." He said quietly.

There was a rule that spirits couldn't be in a relationship with mortals. If they somehow ended up having a child, the woman would be killed, and the child would be cursed. Jack didn't want that to happen.

"Good, because I don’t want to see you get hurt Jack." Heady said quietly. Jack was one of his only actual friends, along with Autumn. He'd hate to see Jack hurting because of some feelings for a mortal.

The winter spirit nodded quietly, walking to a log, sitting down. “So what did you think of them?”

“They were… interesting.” Heady answered with a small chuckle. “The one girl Anastasia was strange.”

“Why? Because she wanted to hear one of your ‘head chopping stories’?”

“Yes! That’s something personal!”

“How many heads have you chopped?”

“One… But it was an accident! Not that you don’t know.” Heady said, a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

“Oh yeah… Sorry.” Jack said, trying to stifle his laughter as he remembered the time his friend cut off a head for the first time; his own. It was quite funny, seeing him chase Jack as he ran off with his head.

“Stop it!”

“Stop what?”

“Stop thinking about it! It was embarrassing…”

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop.”

“Thank you.” Heady let out a sigh of relief. “Well, I should start heading back to Sleepy Hallow. Autumn’s coming over with the kid. Want to make sure nothing’s left out.”

“Tell her to say hi to Shad for me.”

“You guys are talking again?”

“Sort of.” Jack said with a chuckle as he thought of his strange friendship with Koshad Kah, spirit of shadows. They were close friends, but they were so alike that their personalities clashed constantly.

Heady sighed. “Well, I’m off. See ya later Jack! Don’t get in too much trouble.”

“Me, get in trouble?” Jack smirked.

Rolling his eyes, Heady walked a few paces away, pulling out a small pumpkin from his pockets, lowering it to the ground. The pumpkin grew into a large pumpkin door, which he opened and walked into. When the door closed, the pumpkin shrank into itself until it was gone, a small Halloween candy in its place on the ground.

“Thanks Horseman.” Jack whispered as he picked up the mini Mars bar, opening the wrapper and stuffing it in his mouth.

Putting the wrapper into a garbage can, Jack walked off into town to work on frosting the windows and icing the roads and sidewalks.

The entire time Jack’s mind was wandering, thinking about a certain mortal teen. “Who exactly are you Astrid Winters?”
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 27, 2014 6:36 pm

ANATASIA REMINDS ME OF EVERY. SINGLE. BONKERS. FANGIRL.
Lovely as usual! XD
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jul 27, 2014 10:34 pm

I love playing Anastasia. :> *throws a thank you to Shai for letting me use her*
Thank you!
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Jul 28, 2014 12:38 am

You should ask Shai to join these forums.
You're welcome.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Always - Chapter 5 - Página 2 Empty Chapter 3

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Ago 01, 2014 9:15 am

The night was cold. Wind blew harshly between the buildings, making trash and forgotten objects fly about. Almost everyone was home now, the few that weren't were closing up shop for the night. Amongst those people was Astrid.

She has just left Anastasia's house after a long few hours of talking and eating. Her parents had invited her for dinner, and naturally she accepted. She would never pass at the opportunity to eat their home made cooking.

The taste of chilly lingered in her mouth as she walked, her head lost in the clouds. She knew she should hurry home and get out of the cold but she loved being outside at night, especially in the winter. The stars that twinkled in the sky looked more beautiful then. Almost... Magical.

The more steps she took in the winter wonderland, the more she wondered if it was the mysterious Jack Frost who was doing it.

Jack, who had spotted the auburn haired teen while he was doing his duties, flew quietly overhead, keeping a close eye on her. He told himself it was so she wouldn't get hurt, so he wouldn't feel guilty for doing so.

His ice blue eyes watched every move she made, drinking her in, as if every small movement was one step loser to knowing who she really was.

She walked happily, something that looked like a skip in her step as she hummed Christmas carols to herself. Jack scrunched his nose slightly at the sound. She was a good singer, but her humming was slightly off key.

But rather than that small imperfection repelling her from him, it attracted him even more. He had thought that she was this perfect being with a temper, when they met, but now he could see that there was more to her than that.

Jack got so caught up in his thoughts of her, that he almost didn't see Astrid slip on a patch of ice in the middle of the street. Quickly, he flew in, swooping down and scooping her petite body off the ground, lowering her at the sidewalk.

"You okay?" He whispered quietly, crouched beside her.

The girl nodded, looking up from where she sat on the ground. "Um, thank you." She spoke quietly, feeling completely embarrassed for making a fool of herself by falling on the ice.

"No need to thank me." He said with a cheeky smile as he stood, giving his hand down to help her up.

Grabbing his naturally cold hand with her thinly gloved hand, she stood, shivering slightly from the contact. "That was quick." She said, realising how quickly he managed to get her.

"Oh, um, I just happened to be coming by. I was on my nightly frosting thingies." He scratched the back of his neck, chuckling nervously.

"Nightly frosting things?" She asked with a chuckle. "Well, as long as you weren't following me."

Somehow, Jack manage to pale even more than his already pale face. "Yep, that's me. Doing night frost thingies. Not following you at all."

Astrid giggled quietly at the way he acted.

"Oh, um, about that snowball. I have a feeling that I should apologize for it, even though it was lots of fun, so sorry."

Astrid dramatically gasped. "Oh my gods. THE Jack Frost just apologized to me. I can't wait to get home and tell Anastasia about it!" She said in a stereotypical "gossiping white girl" voice.

Jack managed to let out a chuckle at her joke, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "It's not that rare you know?"

"Actually, I have a feeling it is. I'll have to ask Heady the next time we meet up."

"Next time?" Jack asked, raising his eyebrows. The two had started to walk.

"Of course. Anastasia has questions to ask, like Horseman's head chopping stories."

"Oh, so it's only because of her."

"Well, I am curious as well. My father used to talk of your kind a lot. It's one if the reasons why Jamie still believes so much."

"Wait, your brother is Jamie? Brown hair, brown eyes, lost a tooth last year near Christmas," He held a hand up to his waist. "About yay tall?"

"Yeah, that's my brother. He met you all last year, right?"

Jack nodded.

"He talked about it, meeting you all. Everyone brushed it off as some dream. Even I thought his imagination was getting too wild. In a way, even after today, I still do." She said quietly.

He didn't say anything.

She looked up at him, her brown eyes searching his face. "How do I know that this isn't a dream like that? How do I know that when I wake up, you're still real?"

Jack's breath caught in his throat as he heard the words exit her mouth. He wanted to kiss her to prove that he was real, like in the movies, but he didn't want to hurt her in any way.

Astrid looked away, a blush on her cheeks. "Well, I'm home." She said quietly, stopping in front of her house. "Thanks for walking me home, and helping me off the street." She said as she walked to her front door, quietly sliding in, giving Jack a wave before shutting the door.

Jack stood there for a few moments, frozen. He quickly moved when a light upstairs turned on. He wasn't sure if it was her or her father, and he didn't wait to find out. Quickly, he flew into the air, landing on the roof of the house.

He stayed there for an hour or two, waiting until the house was silent. When it was, he lowered himself to the ground, using his powers to make a snowman on the front lawn. He was about to write 'I am real' on the snow in front of it with twigs, but quickly decides against it. He hoped the snowman itself would convince her that the other spirits and guardians were real, not a dream.

Giving one last look to the house, Jack flew away to his pond, sleeping soundly until sunrise.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Always - Chapter 5 - Página 2 Empty Chapter 4

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Ago 21, 2014 2:13 pm

"Jack!" Astrid cried as the white haired teen lifted the petite girl into the air, holding onto her hand tightly.

Jack gave her a warm smile, which contrasted widely from his ice cold body. His lightly blue tinged lips showed a large amount of care in them. Despite how cold she was feeling, holding onto the winter spirit's hand, it made her melt.

Her eyes seemed to twinkle brighter than the stars as she returned the smile.

Carefully, Jack pulled her slightly closer to her as he ordered the wind to lift them over the trees. When this happened, Astrid almost knocked them down, moving so her arms were wrapped around his neck. She whispered slightly, her eyes closed tight.

Jack chuckled slightly, seeing this. He moved one arm so it was wrapped around her waste, and the other to her head, lightly patting her hair down. It was soft, like the finest silk. The smell of her blueberry shampoo entered his nostrils. "Shh, it's okay. I won't let go of you." He said, his voice a whisper as he comforted her. "I'll never let you get hurt. I promise."

A small blush creeped on Astrid's cheeks. Keeping her head down, she nodded, loosening her grip on his neck.

"There you go." Jack said, a smile on his face. He then moved the hand that was patting her head, under her chin, lifting her face to him. "Now, open your eyes."

Carefully, Astrid opened one eye, surprised to find his own ice blue one looking straight into it. She then opened the other, now staring deeply unto his eyes. She felt like she was swimming in them, getting lost at sea.

"See, it's not so scary." He said, snapping her attention from his eyes to their surroundings.

They were floating in the sky, just metres away from the houses below. The ground was covered in shimmering snow, which looked like millions of tiny diamonds. The trees were lined with icicles and frost. It looked like a winter wonderland. "It's so beautiful." She breathed. She had never seen something so amazing.

"Thanks. Did it myself." Jack said proudly, a smug look on his face.

Light poured into Astrid's room as her alarm rang, waking her from her dream. Her cheeks were a slight pink as she remembered every detail of it. "You only just met him." She scolded herself, as she quickly pressed buttons on her phone, turning her alarm off for good. "Forgot to turn you off before bed." She said quietly to her phone. She wont be needing that alarm for a few more weeks. Not until Christmas break was over.

Astrid groaned. It was 7 am. She was awake, and wouldnt be sleeping a while.

After climbing out of her bed, the auburn haired girl walked over to her window and opened the curtain. Her window was a window seat that faced the front, one if the reasons why she chose this room.

She had to squint her eyes as she looked out. She sun was out and shining bright, and all the ground was covered in a new layer of snow. It took a while for her eyes to adjust, but when they did, she frowned in confusion.

On her front lawn was a snowman.

She was almost positive that it wasn't there the days before. Could one of the children that lived on the street come over and make it?

Her frown deepened as she shook her head. No, if they were to make a snowman, he'd be facing the street, not her house. Could it have been-

She quickly pushed back the thought as she turned away from her window.

~*~

Jack lazily woke up, almost falling off the branch he was on.

Reaching up, he rubbed the thin layer of sleep from his eyes, letting out a large yawn, almost falling off again.

Gripping his staff, he gracefully hopped down from his branch, landing on his feet. Thanks to many years of practice, he managed not to slip on the ice and fall flat on his face. Something that, despite what he says, has happened way too often.

Now fully awake, after a night of snowing and frosting, Jack made his way into town. He had gotten a message from a friend of his, who said he'd meet him in the middle of town in the afternoon. Because of timezones, that meant early in the morning for Jack.

The closer he got to the meeting place, the more his ears perked up. His friend would do one of three things. He would either:
a) Flirt with anything that moves since he can't be seen
b) try to sneak up on him
or c) work on some new piece of art.

Usually it was option a, but today it was b.

A hand full of snow suddenly covered Jack's face as the other arm snaked around his neck holding him in a firm choke.

Jack lifted his arms trying to loosen the person's hold, but ended up flailing in the end. When he finally gave up, the person from behind let him go, letting out a fit of laughter.

"Even the ice prince Jack Frost is no match for the mighty L-man! Queen, artist, and ladies man extraordinaire." The blonde haired, green eyed teen said loudly, throwing his arms up.

Jack, rubbing his neck slightly turned to his Italian friend, staring at him with frozen daggers. "Does the L in L-man stand for loser or lame, by any chance Leonardo?" He asked the spirit of artistry.

"Of course not! It stands for Leo. One of the most precious creatures ever to be created." Leo said, putting an emphasis on the shorted version of his name as he pretended to flip the short hair he didn't have.

Jack just rolled his eyes, walking over to his friend. "So what brings you here?" He asked.

"I wanted to see my good friend Jack, of course." He said with a lopsided grin.

"I'm serious. Heady didn't day anything to you, did he?" He hoped that Heady hadn't mentioned the day before to anyone.

"Why would I talk to that buzz kill?" Leo said with a smirk, lifting his eyebrow in curiosity. "Truth be told, I was bored. Not much inspiration in Italy anymore, I've gotten too used to it. France too. But America... Makes me want to draw again."

Jack smiled. Leo had a certain look in his eyes, like he had found one of the most amazing things that could save his life. He was always like this when it came to art. If Leo didn't have that part, Jack knew that the two would probably be as close as Shad and himself.

"Now come on Ice Prince, we've got some catching up to do. Plus, I'm starving."
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba