Joseyposey

Always - Chapter 5 - Página 3 Empty Re: Always - Chapter 5

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Sep 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Thank you so much Jo~
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Always - Chapter 5 - Página 3 Empty Chapter 5

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Oct 17, 2014 3:55 pm

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A dark figure pondered aloud, hidden by the thick layer of darkness.

A small whining sound could be heard, along with what could have been a hoof on the ground.

"Oh really. And the other, he stands in the way, yes? He's opposing the idea because of 'the rules'."

The creature whined again.

The figure chuckled loudly. "You know what we do with those who stand in the way."

~*~

"So what've I missed?" Leo asked as he sat down on a park bench, pulling his hat over his ears. He was still hungry, but he was willing to put it off for a bit. Plus, since Jack chose to live in a lake, he didn't have things like food or drink, unless he stole, which Leo was greatly against.

"Oh, this and that. You know." Jack answered as if there was nothing special to say.

Leo gave him a look that meant "this and that" as an answer wasn't going to cut it.

"Well, the kids of Burgess just finished school for winter break. Heady and I had a snowball fight with the little rascals."

"What about the high schoolers. They out too?"

He nodded.

"Sweet! Plenty o' babes to flirt with. Almost 24/7."

Jack rolled his eyes at his friend. But he couldn't help but think that it gave him more time with Astrid.

"So is that all that happened?" Leo asked, not pleased with what Jack said. It had been almost a year since he last saw the Guardian. He expected something much juicier.

The white haired Guardian looked down at his feet, shuffling them rather awkwardly. "Well..."

Leo raised his eyebrow as he waited for him to continue.

"Heady and I met new believers."

"Are you trying to rub it in that the two of you have more believers than I?"

"No, that's not what I mean." He bit his lip, trying to word it properly in his head. "It was different this time. They weren't kids either. Teenagers."

"Girls?" Leo asked, leaning forward in interest.

Jack nodded. "One of them saw us right away, but the other... First she saw us, and then she didn't. Then, after doing... Stuff," he blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed. He didn't want to tell him about how he made a crown and tried hard to make her see them again. "She saw us again."

Leo made a few inappropriate gestures when Jack said stuff.

"No!" Jack cried, his cheeks burning much brighter than earlier.

The blonde chuckled loudly. Jack was too easy to mess with some times.

A gust of wind went by, blowing the snow off rooftops and trees. The little, diamond like flakes danced around to an unheard melody, landing elegantly on the ground. Leo crinkled his nose as some of them landed on his face, sending a shiver throughout his body. "Name?"

"What?"

"Her name. What is it?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"Astrid. Her name is Astrid Winters."

Leo bumped his should with Jack's. "What a coincidence. Cupille must feel proud of herself."

"What does Cupi have to do with it?"

Leo just gave him a knowing smile. "Anyway, what's Miss Winters like?"

"Well, she has long, slightly curly auburn hair, dark almost black eyes, and pale skin, about a head shorter than me. She's really nice, and sweet, and surprisingly strong for her height." He rubbed his shoulder in memory. "She's also Jamie's older sister."

"Jamie Jamie? As in first believer Jamie?"

Jack nodded.

It was silent for a few moments. I comfortable silence though, which Leo quickly broke. "Is that her?" He pointed to the first auburn haired girl near them.

Jack shook his head.

"Her?"

"Nope."

"Damn... Her?"

"Nu-uh."

"What about her?" He pointed to a teen across the street from them.

He opened his mouth to say he was wrong, but as he glanced up his words caught in his throat. "Maybe?" Jack said, not sure if he really wanted Leo to know.

Across the street from the two unseen spirits, the girl Leo was trying to guess was walking quite quickly. Her mother had called her; she needed her to take care of Jamie. Apparently he was playing in the snow with his friends the night before and got buried in it once or twice, resulting in a cold. Her mother had to get to work, and she didn't want to leave him alone. She was so focused on getting though town to her mum's home, that she didn’t notice two pairs of eyes following her until she couldn't be seen anymore.

"She's hot." Leo smirked.
~*~

Jamie looked better than she expected. She had imagined him bedridden, unable to move. But as soon as she knocked on the door, it flew open, two small creatures jumping onto her.

"Assy Assy!" Sophie cried, wrapping her arms lightly around her sister's waist.

"Hey Soph." Astrid ruffled her hair.

"I missed you." Jamie said in a nasally voice, burying his face in her black hoodie.

"Missed you too squirt. But you," she placed her hands on his shoulders, so she could look him in the face. "Should be in bed."

Scrunching up his face, Jamie stuck his tongue out at his sister. "No fun." He grumbled as he turned on his heel, walking up the steps to his room.

Astrid chuckled lightly, turning her attention downwards. A small head of blonde looked up at her, a large smile showing off a missing tooth.

"Assy! Assy look!" Sophie tried to poke her tongue through the new gap in her mouth. "Tooth Fairy came!"

"Oh really?"

She nodded vigorously. "Wait here." She said as she turned, dashing up the steps to her room.

Astrid nodded, turning to close the door behind her, letting out a sigh of enjoyment as she felt the house's heat go over her like a warm blanket.

A few moments later, Sophie ran back down the stairs, hitting the steps so hard that they made large thumping sounds. Once she reached the ground, she scurried over to her elder sister, thrusting her hands forward. Inside her small hands was a nickle. "See! From Toof Fairy!" The pride in her voice was large.

"Ahh, so pretty! You're one lucky girl."

"Yep yep! Lucky Sophie! Lost tooth, get money!"

Her sister's happiness was like a cold; contagious.
~*~

"Mum, hurry up!" A petite girl called out to her mother, who was meters behind her.

"How about you slow down?" Her mother called back, a smile on her face. "Someone's excited."

The daughter frowned, slowing down. "I'm not. Uncle Heady's just... Cool."

"Luz de la Noche Kah! Did you just admit that there's one person who's company you don't hate?" She dramatically gasped, as if the news was incredibly surprising.

Luz groaned, the scowl deepening on her face.

Her mother sent a large grin back to her as they entered the home of the Spirit of Halloween; Sleepy Hallows. The grin turned into a peaceful smile as she looked at her old home. She used to live with Heady there, a few houses away, before she got married to Koshad Kah, also known as Shad.

Luz hadn't even rung his pumpkin shaped doorbell, because the door flew open, showing a happy shaggy black haired boy.

"Autumn! It's been so long." Heady exited the house, moving around Luz to give the autumn Spirit a large hug. "I've missed you. Sleepy Hallow is different without you."

"I missed you as well." Autumn said as she hugged her best friend back. After a minute of embracing, she pulled back, pointing to her daughter whom Heady had neglected. "Don't forget Luz."

"L- Luz?!" He cried, looking at the teenage girl, looking only a year younger than her mother. "But last time I saw you, you were a baby." He turned to Autumn. "A baby"

"We're as shocked as you are. Since no Spirit child had ever been reported, we have no idea if this is normal. She hasn't developed her powers yet, but judging by how fast her body and mind are maturing, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened soon."

"I guess I baby proofed the house for nothing." Heady chuckled. "Come on, let's go inside. I'll make you some pumpkin spice coffee."

"No sugar extra cream?"

"Just the way you like it."

"Let's go inside then!"

Once inside, Heady led them to the living room, rushing off to the kitchen to make their drinks. The room was like one of those Haunted House rooms, but toned down a bit with cute decorations, such as a witch's hat on the television, candy corn shaped couch pillows, and black and orange blinking Halloween lights.

"He's toned it down." Autumn sat on the plain black couch. "Much cuter now."

Luz frowned slightly. "I don't like it. Needs to be scarier."

"Luz, do you like anything?"

"Cemeteries, black, purple, red, grey, cats, horror movies, and Tri-" She quickly stopped herself. "Um, Heady you almost done?" She called to the kitchen, changing the subject.

"I'm done, could you do me a favour, and bring one of the cups in?"

"Sure." Luz moved out of her chair and walked to the kitchen, picking up the witch face cup.

"Thanks." Heady carried the mummy and Jack Skellington cups in, placing the mummy on the table in front of Autumn, then moving to the other couch opposite her, placing his own cup in front of him.

Luz sat beside her mother, blowing quietly into her own cup.

"Oh, Jack said to tell Shad hi. I'm guessing they're talking again."

Autumn nodded. "Shad said something like that as well. I'll be sure to pass on the message."

Heady gave her a grateful smile. “So, what’s going on it Autumn’s life? It’s been too long, fill me in.”
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Oct 23, 2014 5:04 pm

<333
Best chapter yet, imo.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Oct 23, 2014 5:47 pm

xSwimmieX escribió:<333
Best chapter yet, imo.
It's because of Leo, isn't it? XD
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Oct 24, 2014 9:42 am

Yess. He's totally the best.
I forgot to tell you, but a couple of days ago while I was at the bookstore I saw a guy who looked exactly the same as Leo. The first thought that came to my mind was, "God, I have to tell Sash."
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Oct 24, 2014 4:21 pm

xSwimmieX escribió:Yess. He's totally the best.
I forgot to tell you, but a couple of days ago while I was at the bookstore I saw a guy who looked exactly the same as Leo. The first thought that came to my mind was, "God, I have to tell Sash."
I love Leo more than I love many of my OCs. uvu
OMG THAT'S SO GREAT *internally fangirls bc my bb*
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Accounty Mar Dic 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Um, Hi, Hello. So...I read this story about I-don't-know-how-many-months-ago and I pretty much loved it. I waited so long for the update and never really reviewed because...well, I just never really do...
BUT IT'S BEEN SO LONG.

Always - Chapter 5 - Página 3 Tumblr_me44lgA0RZ1qiybfw
Accounty

Accounty

Mensaje  Malak Miér Dic 24, 2014 4:47 am

Omg... I enjoyed reading this a lot! although I started from the latest chapter, I understood the overall story and loved it. Seriously. I wonder what affect the next chapter will have on me Very Happy
Malak

Malak

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba