Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 56 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 10:37 am

Hannah could only hear Kyle’s part of the coversation, as she wasn’t bonded with the others. “3 adults?Who are you talking about?”Hannah asked, confused now.

“You don’t understand, do you Kylie?Well, I was supposed to take over the vampire council when you were sleeping- that’s when the Shizu’s, The brat’s parents, appeared. They never let me do it, as they were incharge and one of the strongest families close to the Kiryu’s. Toga Yagari supported them, and I was supposed to kill him too, but he fled away with young Hannah to Japan, so I couldn’t trace him or her- until now. The council told me to kill them to show them I was worthy..I killed her parents as they thought to kill me. I was supposed to be master of even you, master of all vampires! And I still have that dream. But I have  problems now- The Kuran clan awakened, You came back, Hannah is still alive. As long as she’s alive, the vampire council won’t let me in.” Creak said slowly. He turned to Zero and smirked. “You are a pretty cute fighter. You know, you can join me and Hannah’s sister- although I plan to kill her later..” Creak said slowly. “Don’t blame me, it was her dream to get dead..”

Kaname cleared his throat again. Creak turned around. “Prince Kaname!” Creak gasped.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 56 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 10:43 am

"Well i know it wasn't you who woke me". Kyle muttered. "You are not killing any child and to take over isn't there choice it's the choice for all pure bloods of all 7 families and since one is still sleeping that won't happen, a butch of Aristrocrats has no right deciding the fate of a pure blood". Kyle said.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 10:51 am

“Kyle, what’s happening?”Hannah asked.
Creak smiled. “I’m no Aritrocrat, I’m a PUREBLOOD. I woke the other pureblood a few days ago... Everyone is awake-wide awake. Kylie dear, the world changed while you slept peacefully in a coffin. The council now makes heads only when a pureblood kills something strong- and my target was the shizu’s for so many years- but I’ve only got to kill the parents.”Creak said.
Kaname levitated the chair again and threw it towards Creak. Creak smiled and raised his hand, and suddenly, the chair pulverized. “You may be the strongest pureblood oher than your Uncle, Lord Kaname, but I’m strong too. Don’t forget that.”Creak snarled. Kaname only smiled. Creak continued. “Haruka was much stronger than you, you know that?”Creak said. “And boy, Rido was my close friend- until, well, until you put him to sleep...” creak added and laughed mildly. He had already awakened Rido, and rido was already in Cross academy, in the body of Shiki.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 10:59 am

"Strength isn't everything". Kyle said as he managed to get some hits on him before. He throw the mattress at creak one of them were bound to hit him. "Not all are awake there is still others still sleeping so your plan has failed, and I vote no. Power corrupts too much to be in the hands of one".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 11:10 am

“I vote no too..”Kaname said, making the tiles to come out of the floor. Creakdodged the carpets, but as Kyle suspected, one hit him. Creak wasn’t affected though, but Kaname bought this time to throw the tiles at Creak. Creak raised his hands again and this time, the tiles turned and rushed towards Kaname. Kaname’s eyes glowd as he concentrated, and the tiles turned into powder. Creak looked at Kyle and then at Kaname. “It’s just you two. Shizukha, is on my side. If not, I’d reveal her body, and Sara is at my side too. The kitsu’s are also supporting me..”Creak said. He was afraid of Kaname taking over.
Kaname sighed and concentrated again. The house started to shake dangerously. Creak smiled again and fought against Kaname’s powers, making the house to regain it’s structure. Kaname sighed and his eyes stopped glowing.
Hannah was getting anxious when Kyle wasn’t respond. “What’s going on?”she asked again. No reply. She could only hear him talking to someone else. She sighed and tried to break the temperorary bond. After a lot of struggling, she finally succeeded. She was back in her body, and with a happy sigh of relief, she quickly wheeled out of the hospital. If there was going to be a fight, she wanted to be there. She traced Kyle’s scent pretty easily. She looked at the hut and saw it rumble. She whelled a few centimeters back but took her courage with her as she wheeledforward. She gripped bloody rose in her hand, tightly. The door of the hut was closed, but she could hear voices.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 11:34 am

"There is more than two of us not on your side, there are others out there and I am pretty sure the children haven't been asked and it's there right to know as the decision effects them as well, and the rule does say ALL pure bloods so if there is any babies it can't be voted on either". Kyle said throwing the matress at him long ways. If he couldn't hit him he was going to trap him.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 11:45 am

Hannah could hear Kyle speaking again. It was already night and it was a moonless one. She slowly opened the door and found Zero, bleeding, and Kaname and Kyle doing something to Creak. Hannah wheeled in front of them, and thankfully Creak didn’t notice. She walked closer to Zero and took his hand in hers as she couldn’t stand up. “You okay?” she asked .She let go of Zero’s hand, desperate to help him. “The Level Ds gets affected too, you know..”Hanah said, loud enough, when Kyle said the babies get affected too. She pulled out bloody rose and pointed it at Creak. “As I said, He’s my kill, and Kyle, Take Zero out..”Hannah said slowly and carefully. Creak thought Kyle was mimicking Hannah’s voice. His full attention was on Kaname. He suddenly made the carpets burn. “You tomas’ mimick like professionels..”Creak said. Hannah looked at Kyle aain. “Take Zero out, I can take care of myself..”Hannah said, pulling the trigger. Creak turned around and dodged it just in time. “Oh, dear Hannah! You’re still alive? I thought you’d be dead..!”Creak said, laughing. Hannah smiled. “I thought so too..”She said honestly, pulling the trigger again. Creak smiled and whisled. Hannah’s sister came out again. “One more bullet and one more attack from all the four of you, and you can say bye to your sister..”Creak said, ready to kill her sister.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 11:53 am

Kyle was getting board of the stupid games. " You dissobayed me I told you to stay at the hospical". Kyle said annoyed managing to knock Hannah's sister out of firing range so they wouldn't hit her. "Don't let him win. Don't let your parents die in vain". Kyle said to both of the girls.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Kaname sighed and put Creak to sleep before he could cause more harm. Hannah looked at Kyle. “I can’t let you have the fun, can i?” Hannah asked, smiling with a hint of anger. Kaname was losing it, but he tried to keep calm. “What part of someone killing you and your sister seem fun?” he asked, his voice calm. Hannah ignored him and replied to Kyle’s last sentence. “They ae already dead..”Hannah remainded him, blinking back her tears. She looked at the sleeping Creak and then at Kaname. “Can you put him to sleep for a few years?” she asked. “No, I can’t. A member of HIS family is supposed to do that..” Kaname said. Hannah sighed and looked at her sister, who rushed to creak. “What did you do to him!?”she cried. Hannah sighed. “He;s okay, just sleeping. Come on,Linda, we better get going..”Hannah said, extending a hand. “No, I’m not coming!”Linda snapped. Hannah sighed again, taking her hand back. “You ,mamma and Pappa never showed me love- they only called me weak! And I always had to eat those tablets! I don’t want to go back to Japan! Creak has been very kind to me, he has even bitten me to become powerful!” Linda ranted, crying. Hannah shook her head. “Did he offer you blood?” she asked, leaning to her sister’s height. “No, I don’t want his blood! Why would I want it, anyway?Now make creak come alive, now!”Linda shouted. Hannah slapped Linda angrily. What a stubborn brat. “Listen Linda Shizu, he tried to kill you! Infact, he’s using you! He’d probably kill you after he’s done with me. Come on, let’s go back. It’s been so long after I’ve met you....”Hannah said, looking at Creak angrily. Linda shook her head. “I won’t. All of you, out of Auntie’s house, now!”Linda snapped.
Hannah was getting angry all over again. “Are you coming or not? You shootmy leg, make me a temperory cripple, and now you do THIS to me?!” she snapped, not knowing which aunt she was talking about.
“No! It’s your fult!You shouldn’t have tried to kill Creak!”Linda said.
“They say twins share a unique gift of love. But we’re different. I realize you sided with that murderer. Fine, stay with him. But the doors are always open for you..”Hannah said.
“As if I ever loved you..”Her sister snapped, carrying creak out of the hut.
Hannah burst into tears, wiping her eyes as soon as she realized she was not alone.
Kaname watched in silence. He really wanted to silence creak forever, but with Linda in the way, he didn’t know what to do. He put out the fire and looked at Kyle. “You should have put Hannah to sleep..”He sighed.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba