Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 55 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 55 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jul 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Hannah's body pushed the wheel chair towards he ward in the first floor. Most annoyingly, she started wheeling round and round the bed. "Ugh, now i'm moving about in the ward."Hannah said, sending the message again.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 55 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Zero woke grabbing an object near him ran to creak
(You deside what it is.)

"Just let them do what needs to be done Kaname has found Zero". Kyle sent back
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jul 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Creak caught the glass piece justin time and punched Zero once again in the ribs.

Hannah's body kept moving about in the ward. "No doctor's here at the moment. They're dicussing about some girl who's been lost," Hannah sent back. "He found Zero?Kyle, do something! Quickly!"Hannah shouted .
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Zero got knocked off balance after having the wind knocked out of him.

Kyle heard what was going on and ran in that direction.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 9:30 am

Hannah could even hear what Kyle was talking. She kept silent, not wanting to distract him, but her stupid mind kept thinking what would happen to her if Zero was dead. She kept thinking everything would be ‘okay’ if she were dead and creak didn’t have anything more to kill. little did Hannah know she kept sending these messages to Kyle by mistake.
Kaname heard the noise and ran towards it.
Creak was annoyed with Zero. Maybe he should just kill him?Hm, that would be better...
He was about to stab Zero in the heart when Kaname made a chair levitate. He thre it at Creak. “I know I hate Zero, but Yuki won’t be happy if he’s dead...”Kaname muttered to himself.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 9:34 am

(Why are cats so grouse the tom cat brought a dead bird headless in the house, at least my first cat brought them in alive)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 9:38 am

Kyle stepped in front of Zero as Zero went to get past him kyle grabbed him hitting Zero back behind him. "Don't be an idiot". He said to Zero not daring to mention that Hannah took his gun while he was unconscious in front of Creak. "Your plan's have failed Creak, you will never get Hannah". He said seriously. "Hannah relax he is alive, just consecrate on getting better so you get save your sister".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 9:52 am

Hannah’s body kept moving about in the ward, but hannah’d mind was full of joy. “He is?Kyle, take Zero back. No, don’t fight with Creak. He’s my kill, not yours.” Hannah thought and sent the message.
reak was hit on the head by the chair. He didn’t notice Kaname, though. “You think I’m doing this for Hannah only?I want to take over the vampire council. You see, the Shizu’s were blocking the way when I tried to take over once. So I killed them. But the girl escaped. I took her sister away so I can train her to kill. If hannah’s still alive, I can’t get my plans. To be honest, I thought Hannah would come to sae Zero, and of course with you tagging along, but I never thought she wouldn’t come. I knew the girl didn’t have a heart..”Creak said. Kaname cleared his throat.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 9:57 am

"You really think 3 grown ups will let a child do an adults job, especially when it was obvious you were going to kill her from the beginning". Kyle said "Most of the concell is corrupt, too much power and that was 45 years ago, fresh blood would be good but to kill them all is a step too far".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 55 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba