Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 83 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 97 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 83 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 20, 2014 5:28 pm

Hannah looked at Zero. “No, this is my fight with him. You stay out of it..”Hannah said. Ichiru didn’t care if he killed her. He’d killed his parents after all.Well atleast, help-killed them. Ichiru glared at Zero. “You were always the best in our parents eyes. I was weak. Why would they like me?So, I betrayed them. Shizukha always loved you, no matter what I did. I used to love you, but the love vanished a few years later when mom and dad started treating me like a paient..”Ichiru said. Hannah somehow felt bad for him and lowered her sword. “Sorry..” she said,giving him the sword back. “Zero, lower you gun. Lets forget about what ever just happened. Ichiru, Zero, you’re friends now. Shake hands”Hannah whispered.
Ichiru shook his head. “He isn’t my friend. He’s my brother. Anyway, thanks for chickening out of the fight...”Ichiru said coldly, taking his sword back from Hannah.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 83 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 20, 2014 5:33 pm

"I trained for you, all i wanted to do was be with you but i had to get strong to protect you and you do this". Zero said pointing his gun.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Hannah look at Zero and shook her head. Yuki just looked at what was happening.
“If you truly loved me, you wouldn’t be pointing the gun right now. You see, Zero Kiryu, my darling brother, you’ll be getting your lusts any minute now. Your deadline is almost up..I better get going. till next time..”Ichiru said, before running out of the basement and dissappeared into the darkness
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 20, 2014 5:45 pm

Zoe got board sitting around doing nothing and walked out.

Ichiru you trator" Zero yelled
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Hannah was shocked by those words. Yuki started crying and moemnts later, Hannah started to cry too.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 20, 2014 6:04 pm

(Now what i don;t remember him stumbling in frount of Yuki)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 20, 2014 6:11 pm

(We make our own plot , Eliment. Let's ot go exactly the way the story goes. Do what you think Zero should do..)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Zoe was looking around the house for her cousion.

Zero scowled and ran after him.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Hannah looked at Zero running after Ichiru and Yuki sighed. “We better stop crying..”Yuki said. “But Zero is succumbing!”Hannah cried. “I know, but we’ll find a way out, promise..”Yuki said.
Hannah nodded. “I better get Kyle. I don’t know why,b ut he isn’t receiving my messages”Hannah said, walking out of the basement and towards where ever Kyle was. “Kyle, where theh ell were you?”Hannah shouted, finally getting her voice back.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 83 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 97 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba