Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 57 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 84 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 57 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 12:20 pm

"It won't work she has learned to fight out powers, less than a miniute and she is awake. There is a loop pole around putting someone to sleep, somthing what works on even aristrocrats, rumor has it even hunters but that has never been proven". Kyle said. "The seals the first hunters made to place on a vampires sleeping place". Kyle turned to Hannah and Zero "According to history most of our kind stopped sleeping in coffins after they were discovered".
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 57 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 12:28 pm

“Good, cause I must be hard for you guys to sleep in those musty, old, rickety coffins..Oh, and it’s Your kind, not mine..”Hannah corrected him, giving Zero his gun. She wasn’t impressed when Kyle told Kaname that she could fight the powers out. “Acttually, I wake up because of nightmares.. Which is why I don’t sleep much”Hannah said. She looked at Zero and his whole body was filled with blood. She’d seen blood on Creak’s shirt too. Her eyes glew, but she ignored it. She looked at Zero and wondered how he was keeping himself intact. Did he stop succumbing?She hoped so. “Well, there goes my sister. I told you, she wasn’t the one who liked her family,”Hannah sighed. She looked at Zero again and stood up. She made him sit on her wheel chair. “I can walk back to the hospital. Come on..”Hannah said, struggling to walk out.
Kaname sighed and pushed Zero’s chair. “Sometimes, Enimies can be your best friends..”he whispered down Zero’s ear. He stopped at the door. “Coming, Kyle Toma?”Kaname asked.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 12:34 pm

"I know those seals still exist, one would have been used to seal way Shizuke in that cage for all those years so she couldn't use her powers and escape. Hunters and vampires much have teamed up to get her for what ever reason it was". Then somthing clicked inside of him. "The diary. Your mum's diary. Hannah the Rose what matches the weapons on front of the diary does it come off my any chance?" 
Kyle then bent down putting Hannah onto his back and followed.
Zero got up out of the chair.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Kaname looked at Kyle. “I believe in those seals too. They should have used it on Shizukha, but, can they really put it on vampires?It’s a mystery. I’ve done research on it a long time ago, but each time I reach the point of success, I go back to square one..”Kaname said, as he stopped pushing the wheel chair.

Hannah didn’t want to be carried, but kept quiet about it. She was a little shocked she could still hear Kyle’s voice inside of her. “Did I just hear you speak?” she thought and sent the message. “Okay, my Mom’s diary was in my...My jacket! My kacket, Kyle, let’s stop at the mansion and get back my jacket. Kaname and Zero can go back to the hospital”Hannah thought. “And what do you mean?I didn’t quite get you..”Hannah thought again.

She saw Zero stand up. “Come on, sit Zero, it’s for your own good.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 12:47 pm

"You have room to talk". Zero said to Hannah walking out if the biulding
"Has he always been this stubbon". Kyle muttered "We need to walk by the house to get to the hospical so can nip in on the way past".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 12:52 pm

Hannah was confused with Zero’s behavior. Why was he acting like that?!“Zero, please...”hannah sighed. Kaname sighed and nodded to Kyle as he followed Zero.
hannah sighed again. “Thanks. Now, what did you mean aboutt he rose and weapons?I didn’t really uunderstand..” Hannah thought.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 12:57 pm

"The symbol on the rose weppons and your mums diary are the same. If i am right we need that Dairy back and fast". Kyle said running ahead and putting Zero to sleep. "We don't have much time if I am right Hannah's mum's Dairy is the answer but we need to get it back befoure Creak to know for sure".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Kaname understood what Creak meant immediately and nodded. He put Zero back on the chair before he could touch the ground.
Hannah however, understood, butdidn’t understand what was the big deal. “Answer for what?” she asked loudly, as she was board of thinking.
Kaname sighed and followed Kyle fast towards the house. Once they were there, he ran in. Hannah sighed. “Answer for what?” she asked again.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jul 13, 2014 1:06 pm

"You shall see if I am right". Kyle said picking up Hannah's jacket and passing it to her. 
"Now check the dairy is still there". He said walking out of the house.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 57 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 84 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba