↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕

Página 12 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 12 Empty Re: ↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Ago 22, 2014 5:18 pm

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 12 14l3cw8
After class,
"Ruth! Ruth!" Levy ran from the very end of the hallway towards my locker. I was burying my head inside it and I was trying so hard to hide from him. Why couldn't he understand that? He finally reached me and I shuffled away with whatever books I had to return to the library,"Ruth, why'd you run away from the car in the morning? Did I do something wrong?" He said with those puppy dog eyes, jogging beside me.
"It's nothing. Do me a favor and just ignore me from now on, kay?" I told him in a monotonous voice. I ran away before he could say anything.

"Ruth, what happened to you and Levy?" Julie asked as I sat down in the chair next to her. Seems to me that the library is the place where we end up having heartache.
"Nothing."
"It's not nothing. What happened?.......Rue?"
"...I'll tell you but..."
"Can I stay over at your house today?"
"But-"
"My mom will be fine with it. She has the night shift at the hospital today."
"Umm," I smiled,"Okay then!"

"Okay, make yourself at home." I opened my home to Julia.
"Where's your mom and dad?"
"Oh, I live alone." I didn't want to lie.
"I see. So..."
"The reason I ran away from him is because my heart hurts every time I see him. My cheeks heat up and all I wanna do is just be with him all day." I said really fast.
"So, in other words, you're in love with him." she said plainly.
I nodded. "But I'm going to try to forget this feeling. I don't need it."
"I know I shouldn't be giving love advice, considering I've been dumped recently, but believe me when I tell that you're only making it worse. You'll get so love starved and all those repressed feelings will explode and make you as anti-social as ever. Don't do that to yourself."
Sigh. "Then what do you suggest I do?"
Woah, for a second there I thought her eyes were glowing.
"I suggest you forget about him." is what she said.
I felt faint. I felt the whole world spinning. I was in a trance. I closed my eyes slowly and fell on the living room carpet. I was sleeping.

"Hello Level 1's and lower. Today you get to learn about mediators." our L1 instructor told us. And only five of us were outside the fire pit today.
"Mediators are extremely tricky to find. That's why it's not all that unbelievable to see that more than half of you inside the fire pit today." he chuckled. "As you know, mediators send souls who are stuck on earth because of their unfulfilled wishes to their after life. But often this is not an easy task. The soul's wish could be as simple as to tell his son that he loved him or it could be a wish to murder the one who murdered him. If worse comes to worse, they have to use an exorcism. Which, again, is not an easy thing to do.
Now you must be wondering why you should know about them. And if they are hard to find why should you try to find them?
You need to know about them because they are your younger sibling, dear reapers. And whenever your younger brother or sister screws up, you have to clean up their mess. But when you actually meet your stupid sibling, your gonna get something you deserve. A gift I would say. You see, as a thank you offering, they offer you their blessing of being prosperous. They give off their bit of luck to you. You will see that for those of you who have got the gift, that your lives must be going pretty well now. Successful in making friends, finding love, earning respect from others and even money. But this luck is not meant for that. As a reaper you have to give up your gift so that you stay a reaper. A reaper must denounce worldly desires and give it to God. And that's why level 1's, as yourselves, have given it up without even knowing. But don't worry, whatever luck that's helped you in the world will stay as long as your a reaper. Now good night.
Oh I forgot to tell you, they can take away pain and lov-"

I was in bed. How? Didn't I fall to the ground? Aaah! Someone's breathing next to me. I turn my head and find a snoring Julia. I laugh inwardly and go back to sleep.

Next morning,
"Hey." Julia hid her eyes from the blazing sun. I had opened the window next to my bed.
"Good morning sleepy head. It's already 10am." I said with a smile. I was a morning person and she was obviously a night owl.
"But it's a Sunday." she moaned.
"Exactly. I've already finished eating breakfast and come back from morning mass."
"5 minutes." she begged.
"Okay. I'll heat up breakfast. Come down soon." I left.
After 10 minutes there she was, in my pajamas.
"How are you feeling?" she asked me.
"I'm good. Why?" I said.
"It's just that you said you were scared of falling in love." she said slowly.
I thought about it. I wasn't in love. Who said I was in love? And if I was, who DID I fall in love with? Maybe she got the wrong person. "Umm, with whom Julie?"
Then she grinned,"Oh no one."
Briadah

Briadah

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 12 Empty Re: ↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Ago 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Yay! Great chapter Bri! Very Happy
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Ago 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Joseyposey escribió:Yay! Great chapter Bri! Very Happy
Thank you, but I really want to quit on this story. I have no interest in it and I hate where the story is going i.e. no where...
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Joseyposey Dom Ago 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Briadah escribió:
Thank you, but I really want to quit on this story. I have no interest in it and I hate where the story is going i.e. no where...

Hm. I can understand how you feel about that, because I feel the same way about Runaway.
What I would do is wait for a little while and work on other things, and when you feel like you have a good plot for the story and a general idea of what will happen, come back to it and rewrite the story. That's what I'm doing with Runaway right now.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Ago 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Joseyposey escribió:
Briadah escribió:

Hm. I can understand how you feel about that, because I feel the same way about Runaway.
What I would do is wait for a little while and work on other things, and when you feel like you have a good plot for the story and a general idea of what will happen, come back to it and rewrite the story. That's what I'm doing with Runaway right now.
Omg! I really miss Runaway! Surprised
I see. I guess I'll take your advice...maybe waiting will be the best thing.
Thank you for the advice. Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Ago 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Briadah escribió:
Joseyposey escribió:
Briadah escribió:

Omg! I really miss Runaway! Surprised
I see. I guess I'll take your advice...maybe waiting will be the best thing.
Thank you for the advice. Very Happy

You're welcome! Smile
For Runaway, the plot is going to be a bit different. I still have to work it out, though.
I do know that Allen comes first this time, and Allen teaches Lucy to survive, rather than her teaching herself.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Ago 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Joseyposey escribió:

You're welcome! Smile
For Runaway, the plot is going to be a bit different. I still have to work it out, though.
I do know that Allen comes first this time, and Allen teaches Lucy to survive, rather than her teaching herself.
Oooh! I get the first preview! Very Happy I love that I don't have to wait for Allen to come soon. Oh, it's like the mentor x protege kinda love huh? Me likey Wink
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Ago 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Briadah escribió:
Joseyposey escribió:

You're welcome! Smile
Oooh! I get the first preview! Very Happy  I love that I don't have to wait for Allen to come soon. Oh, it's like the mentor x protege kinda love huh? Me likey Wink

Eh, kind of. It's like that at first, I suppose, but then later comes the fluff. ^^ I still ship them pretty hard.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Ago 28, 2014 11:58 am

Joseyposey escribió:

Eh, kind of. It's like that at first, I suppose, but then later comes the fluff. ^^ I still ship them pretty hard.
Ooooh! Flu~ff! Cool I'm sure I'm a bigger shiper. Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 12 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba