↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕

Página 13 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 13 Empty Re: ↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Ago 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Briadah escribió:
Joseyposey escribió:

Eh, kind of. It's like that at first, I suppose, but then later comes the fluff. ^^ I still ship them pretty hard.
Ooooh! Flu~ff! Cool  I'm sure I'm a bigger shiper. Very Happy

Probably. I have another ship with Lucy and it's distracting me from this one. @.@
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 13 Empty Re: ↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Sep 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Joseyposey escribió:
Briadah escribió:
Joseyposey escribió:

Eh, kind of. It's like that at first, I suppose, but then later comes the fluff. ^^ I still ship them pretty hard.
Ooooh! Flu~ff! Cool  I'm sure I'm a bigger shiper. Very Happy

Probably. I have another ship with Lucy and it's distracting me from this one. @.@
Another??? Other than Luceria and Allen? Do not say Lucy and Logan.....
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Oct 02, 2014 11:11 am

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 13 Xo2ucm
A month later, I was already a level 5 and it was nearing the summer holidays. Julie and I stuck together like lichen. And I had no worries. But sometimes I feel someone looking at me and whenever I turn around, Levy is chatting on with his friends. Must be nothing. But still this feeling of emptiness lingers in me. like I'm forgetting something.
Soon it was the last day before the summer vacation began.
"Another five minutes for school to end and freedom to begin!" Julie squealed. But I wasn't as excited. I was going to miss being with friends. Julie was leaving to Dubai with her family the next morning and any other person I knew had their own plans. Guess I'll be alone for a month. The school bell finally rang and it also marked the beginning of my loneliness.
"I'll get you something from the Dubai, Rue. Take care!" she got off the bus and waved her arm off. I smiled but I knew how I felt inside.
That day I slept like a pig. I woke up at 6pm and decided to take my cycle and take trip around the neighborhood. I stopped by a park and sat on the swing for half an hour and was in my own dreamland. What I didn't realize was that Levy had somehow managed to sit in the swing next to me.
"So you have any plans for the holidays?" He asked me suddenly.
I was startled, "Woah! How long have you been sitting there?"
He said,"Hmm, about 10 minutes. So do you?"
"Do you what?" I asked, kinda confused.
"Do you have any plans for the holidays?"
"Umm, sure." I didn't want to sound like a loner,
"Like what?" Okay, now he was rubbing it in my face.
Sigh,"Like nothing. I'm just gonna roam around the neighborhood with my cycle and hope the holidays get over soon." I'm not the lying kind either.
"Oh, good." he stood up with a smirk plastered on his face.
I frowned. I don't think anything I said sounded good.
"No no, your plans for the holidays suck. But I'm just saying that you can join my family and me for your holidays. I'm craving for company and my parents won't mind. My sister too will be delighted."
"Wait, you have a sister?"
"Yeah. So what do you say? We're going to the zoo tomorrow and the day after that we're going to the beach."
I didn't say anything. I felt so happy. This reaper boy I met wants me to join him on his vacation.
"Are you sure your parents won't mind?" I asked suspiciously.  
"If you don't believe me, why not ask them yourselves? Come to dinner tonight."
"No that's not necessary."
"No come. Please."
"Okay. Thank you." I smiled.
"Great." and he told me his address.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Oct 02, 2014 11:15 am

I'll try working on this story. I'll bring it to a place I want. I don't have the patience to rewrite it the way I want anyway.
Plus I made a promise to myself to finish whatever story I started and I'll keep it even if the story sucks.
And even if no one reads this, I'll still write it to satisfy me. Very Happy And if anyone is reading this story for the first time, just read the column that say 'Till now' in the first page.

Till Now
Well nothing major has happened in Ruth's life until now. She gets a message from her ghostly mom that she's a Grim reaper and that she'll have reaper classes when the clock strikes twelve. She befriends other reapers in her class - RJ and Fury. She gets to learn about many rules and somehow her human school life also lights up. She gets to meet new people in different clubs and even becomes friends with a mediator named Julie without knowing. She also finds a reaper in her school named Levy, a hot jock, and falls in love with him. But Ruth doesn't want something like this bothering her. Love was just a distraction. Anyway, she tells Julie and because mediators have the power to take away emotional pain or love, Ruth forgets about her crush for Levy. After a month, Ruth tells how her life goes back to normal and how the summer vacations were beginning. A time of loneliness for her because everyone she knew had plans, including Julie who goes away to Dubai for the hols. She goes to the park that day and sits on a swing thinking about how lame her vacation will be. But then Levy comes to her and tells her that his family and him wants her to join them on their vacation. Even though Ruth is ecstatic, she can't believe it. Levy also asks her to come to dinner that night so that she can familiarize with his family. Ruth agrees to join him.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 13 15dngw8
I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing black shorts with an over sized sweater top. And I also made a neat braided bun with my blonde hair. I wish I could color it black but I didn't want to risk it being dry and a birds nest permanently. That's the same reason why I don't own a hair styler.
I locked my house and left to Levy's house at night. It took about 15 minutes to reach and I was all sweaty and now my braided bun looked messy. Thank god that was a fashion statement. I knocked on the door of his very average looking house, it looked almost identical to mine. His mom welcomed me in.
"You must be Ruth. Hi, I'm Sally." she said.
"Good evening Mrs Cooper." I didn't like calling my elders with their first names.
Suddenly Levy jumps onto the stairs in front of me and shouts,"Ruth!" He comes down and grabs my arm and pulls me up the stairs. I hear his mother shouting at us to come down in 10 minutes. He pulls me into his room and shuts the door behind him. Then he grins.
"Welcome to my room." he said.
"It's our room, you idiot." some else says. I look behind him and find a boy playing video games. Levy looks at me with a quirky smile.
"That's my sister, the dork" he said.
She lifted her hand as if to say,'I acknowledge your existence, and said,"Hi."
I said,"Hi."
"So what do you usually eat for dinner?" Levy sat on his bed. I turned around and found a chair and made myself comfortable.
"Nothing. Just a glass of milk."
"Why?"
"Because I'm not usually hungry at night and I'm too lazy to make dinner."
"Wait. YOU make dinner?"
"Yeah and breakfast and lunch. I live alone. That's why I didn't have plans for the holidays."
"There were rumors that you lived alone but I didn't believe them till now. Working parents?"
"No. Reaper parents are not allowed to live with their children. I don't understand why yours are."
"Oh. I didn't know there was such a rule. Actually my parents aren't reapers. You know how Hermione from Harry Potter is a mud blood? Yeah, well me and my sister are the reaper equivalent to a mud blood."
"Oh. I didn't know those existed."
"Yeah, you'll learn it in you next level."
Then his sister finally spoke,"We should go before mom calls us again. Dad's cooking smells good today."
And we went down and we ate a good meal. Mr and Mrs Cooper were a happy-go-lucky couple. And I learnt that his sister's name was Rain-Joy and they named her like that because it pouring through out the whole labor time and it stopped when the baby first cried. Kinda beautiful.
Then they dropped me home with my cycle and then told me about the zoo trip the next day.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 13 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba