↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕

Página 2 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 2 Empty Re: ↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Jun 07, 2014 1:10 pm

YES. YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOREEEEEE!!!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 2 Empty Re: ↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Jun 14, 2014 7:27 am

Laughing Laughing  I would have posted about 3 chapters by now if the site wasn't 'in maintenance' all the time :suspect: 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Jun 14, 2014 8:18 am

↕✦ GOTH: Chapter 17 - A Vacation To Remember ✦↕ - Página 2 15hj41j
Beep Beep Beep...
Gasp! I shot up from my bed and grabbed the alarm clock next to me. 7:30 it said in glowing green blocks. I made the sign of the cross, thanking God for a new day and got up and started on my daily routine. I even made a song out of it. And believe me, no one wants to hear me sing in the morning. Unless your deaf. Or on the off chance you actually want to become one. The song went -
"Fold your bed,
Brush your teeth,
Have a pee,
Don't go to sleep."
I didn't really attempt to make more words to the song because it had served it's purpose. I just had some starting trouble yunno. It was all smooth sailing after that. I took a bath, wore the first thing I saw for school and then made bread toast and coffee. Then after a few minutes of relaxing, I would look at the clock and dash off to the bus stop.

So where are my parents in all of this? Well, they were with me till last year until they both had to move to Hawaii for some reason. They told me they had gotten better jobs and they needed me to take care of the house here and finish my education. But for some reason I suspected they wanted me to be as far away from them as possible. They love me, I know that and they constantly call me from wherever they are, but they were scared... of something. But I didn't want to cause them anymore trouble and told them I'll be alright.
I mean my brother survived didn't he? He's a wandering journalist and I barely saw him anymore, but I learnt that he too was given the same treatment and he's doing well now. Plus the freedom you get is incredible!

And now, here I was at school. I don't know what it was called, but I was there anyway. I never bothered to learn the five letter long school name. It's abbreviation was TAISM. The cheerleaders in their infinitesimally small skirts leaning against the lockers and the jocks leaning next to them. Flirts. The rest of them were in their club groups - Photography (might as well be called the people who DON'T take selfies, they devote their life to take embarrassing pictures of every one else), English, Art, Music, Band, Dance, Drama, and the rest were called Invisibles. For example, me. Except I wasn't really invisible. Every one knew about me. And not in the most flattering way. I'll tell you all about it.
The reason they call me what-they-call-me -
1) They think I killed my parents. It's true that no one's seen them till now, but that's because they have very busy schedules and the teachers don't really have a complaint about me. And recently, they've moved away. But the rumors kept coming.
2) I wear black. They think I'm in mourning, when I'm just goth.
3) I don't talk much and so they think I have secrets to keep. And I don't have friends because everyone ignores or stays clear of me. Thank you rumors!
4) Lastly, I didn't really mind being anti social. I loved the library. Peace, Quiet and Books!! And the teachers and the librarian were good friends of mine. My aunt was the counselor at my school. Plus I had the highest average at school.

But there was this one thing that really did shock me. I was falling for my lab partner. Too bad he was taken and pretty popular. Way out of my league right?
And I had nothing in common with him. Yet.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  ~Shiny Sáb Jun 14, 2014 8:19 am

Please, more !
~Shiny

~Shiny

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Jun 14, 2014 8:22 am

Wow, you have to be the fastest reader ever! Shocked Surprised Laughing 
Thank you man, I'll post tomorrow.  Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  ~Shiny Sáb Jun 14, 2014 10:17 am

You're welcome

I'll be waiting then  Wink 
~Shiny

~Shiny

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Jun 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Briadah escribió:Laughing Laughing  I would have posted about 3 chapters by now if the site wasn't 'in maintenance' all the time :suspect: 

I wasn't the only one who couldn't get on? that's a bit of a relief. I was worried I was the only one who couldn't get on and that everyone would be wondering what happened....
And great chapter! ^^ I can't wait until the next one!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Lara12234 Sáb Jun 14, 2014 4:06 pm

I came here just for this (blame the part of me who can't be a silent reader).
It's awesome! And I will keep reading! Just that I don't think I will comment anymore. Kind of left the site completely you know...
Lara12234

Lara12234

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Jun 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Joseyposey escribió:
Briadah escribió:Laughing Laughing  I would have posted about 3 chapters by now if the site wasn't 'in maintenance' all the time :suspect: 

I wasn't the only one who couldn't get on? that's a bit of a relief. I was worried I was the only one who couldn't get on and that everyone would be wondering what happened....
And great chapter! ^^ I can't wait until the next one!
 Laughing Laughing I thought so too. I thought I was the only one with the problem until day before yesterday when my friend RJ told me about the same problem.
Thank you darling Very Happy 
Lara12234 escribió:
I came here just for this (blame the part of me who can't be a silent reader).
It's awesome! And I will keep reading! Just that I don't think I will comment anymore. Kind of left the site completely you know...
Aww, thank you darling for commenting. I feel good that you came here for this reason  Very Happy I feel cared.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba