Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 2 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 02, 2014 11:32 am

Witch season do you want it to begin with, the essayist one would to just do it as the night class walk throw the gates for class, or skipping class to have a birthday party for someone. But that is my lazy way.  Razz 
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 2 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 11:33 am

Um, skipping class?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 11:45 am

(why aren't you posting yet?)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 02, 2014 11:52 am

Looking for a picture.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 11:57 am

(You can do it later... I just want to have fun for a while...So, can we please start? :-) Okay, i'll start...)

Hannah-
Hannah was secretly excited. Today was her first day here, but still, she made some new friends. One of them has invited her for a party - actually invited EVERYONE for the party. Hannah didn't even know WHO the girl was. She swept her white hair to the back of her head to make a beautiful ponytail. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "But..I don't have anything to give her..." She sighed. With his, her plan to go to the party fell. "Class is better.." she thought to herself as she took her book and walked out of her room. She was a vampire hunter. Her parents died just a few years back.
She ran to the class and found most of the students missing. "They're enjoying the party, i guess..." Hannah thought as she took a seat close to the window.

Kaname-
Kaname was already up and awake. He slowly walked over to the window, opening it slowly. The sun almost burned his skin but he kept watching the grounds.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 02, 2014 12:13 pm

(Sorry it went white and couldn't type)

Zero was a little annoyed at all the extent but tried to ignore it all
(Witch ones having the part and what class is he in)

Kyle walked throw the gates of the academy and walked into the moon dorm and walked up stairs to find his room.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 12:19 pm

( Let it be just a random fangirl's party. And the day class..)
Hannah turned to face Zero. He had silver hair, she noticed. "Why does he keep frowning all the time?" she asked her self loudly. She clasped her hands on her mouth. "Um..Sorry.." she mumbled taking her hand away. "But... As a perfect, shouldn't you stop parties and all?"
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Zero glared at her with a serious look on his face. "You do know i am a boy. And as a boy can't go into the girls dorm". He snapped. He would love to stop them but he doesn't know what they were doing. As far as he knew they could be doing a fashion show or a fancy dress and changing in front of one another.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 12:34 pm

"So you're telling me you'd go if you're a girl right?" Hannah asked with a small smile on her face . She ignored the glare Zero gave her. "And.... I know what you're thinking...Girls won't do stupid stuff like that... I believe boys are the ones who change in front of each other.." She said looking at him in the eyes.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba