Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 3 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 3 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 02, 2014 12:49 pm

"Shut up, that's yukis job to stop it not mine" He snapped a little louder than he wanted to.

(Someone would react exactly like he did. I knew her well from school. She had PE at the same time as me and her best mate from childhood had dance. Now the girls changing room was where the school gym was and the boys where the dance 2 studio's were. She got told to find the missing soft balls for class the the suply is near the boys changing room, so she asked, he told her they were on the shelf in the boys changing room, wrong place should have been in the basket in the gum. "I am a girl you blind ______" got told to go and get them there should be no one there. but 2 lads from my dance class were getting changed and she saw them go in there late. "_____ go get them your _______ self". Most staff knew far well not to do that to her well known for her colorful tongue. In the end the two lads from my class passed them to her along with the cricket balls what belonged in the larger sports hall cupboard. The next say out form tutor said he got told what happened, well put (her name). Next time do it with out that colorful language. she stuck her middle finger up with the word to go with is. Our tutor shook his head and laughed he was use to it all by that point. Thinking about it she is like Zero with her mood swings, it was funny throw)
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 3 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Hannah smiled in response. “But yuki...Yuki isn’t here...She’s out shopping... So, it’s up to you.. But..I can help you IF you want..” she added, enphasizing the ‘if’
(Wow....That was a kinda experience...)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 02, 2014 4:44 pm

(Most of my dance class hadn't seen her do it, Any mind hear it befoure, but us two were in most of her classes and her foarm so we had seen it a few times, we wanted to laugh but we knew we would have gotten into trouble, for an award we were the only two what were aloud to leave early and get changed for class and be on time for once, everyone elts got a telling off. We laughed in the changing room calling our class idiots, a teacher well known for being serious. Since you like Zero you would love her. Her temper is the same.)

"Still doesn't change the face i am a boy and can't enter the girls dorm no matter what". Zero half sighed half growled. He didn't like the fan girls at the best of times.

Kyle closed his blinds and began to get changed out of his concert cloths.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Hannah rolled her eyes. "I guess you're right..You'll get kinda freaked out seeing the girls changed. Besides, they'd probably throw a pillow on you.." Hanna said with a smirk.

(She has quite a temper.I like the girlI like Zero not cause of his temper, well yeah because of his temper, but also because of his....His dark past... )
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 02, 2014 4:58 pm

(Hers is a dark past, her parents split up, when when her mum had twin boys she was being bounced from both her parents but her dad found someone elts too and wanted time with out his kids so he had to go to her older brothers then when he was working she had to go to her grandmothers, so she never knew what home she was at during the holidays.)

"Wanting the girls to stay away from the boys dorm and the moon dorm. How am i surpost to do that when i walk into there's?" Zero muttered.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 5:02 pm

" thought Yuki would help you..." Hannah said her voice in a whisper. "Zero..You should try to change them by heart..I mean, you should teach those girls a lesson and make them understand that they shouldn't go to the moon dorm... If you be violent, they won't listen and you'd end up getting hated."Hannah sighed. She opened her eyes wide when she saw Zero's tatto. She stood up quickly. "Wh-where did you get that?"
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 02, 2014 5:09 pm

"Be nice. they walk all over Yuki". Zero scowled, how can anyone miss that. He thought. He realized what she was talking about covered it with his collar. "Shut up". He yelled before storming out. She is do noise he thought when he was out side.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 5:13 pm

"I know! Which is why i'm asking you to help her. You always ditch." she snapped. When Zero covered her collar, it made her more curious. Hannah followed him out. "Zero.....You..you were bitten?" she asked him. She knew she felt her lips quivering. She was a vampire hunter and she knew all about vampires.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Zero only heard someone calling his name. He was under one of the trees panting hand over his mark.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba