Walking on A Thread- Chapter 3- How to Find a Murderer- For Dummies

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Walking on A Thread- Chapter 3- How to Find a Murderer- For Dummies Empty Walking on A Thread- Chapter 3- How to Find a Murderer- For Dummies

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:06 am

Walking on A Thread- Chapter 3- How to Find a Murderer- For Dummies B84zdb

When walking walking on a thread,
You suddenly realize,
That your not gonna make it out,
ALIVE

Chapter 1-Peko Pekoyama, Super High School Level Luckster

My name is Peko Pekoyama. An ordinary student.

There's nothing special about me. I have silver locks, braided into two braids. A school uniform, glasses, that's it.

It was merely luck that I got into Hope's Peak Academy. I was never special. It was only luck.

Only luck...

Only... Luck...

Only...

Luck...

I found myself in a dark classroom. The windows were bolted shut, with a pamphlet infront of me. It said to go towards the gymnasium for the assembly.

I quickly stood up and ran out of the classroom. Then, I came stumbling into the gym.

"Oh look! The final student is here! My name is Celestia Ludenberg, Super High School Level Princess."

I could only stare. A true heir, she was the princess of Novoselic."

"HELLO!" I found myself being face to face with a rough man that had a pompadour on his head (I honestly thought it was corn)

"Um... Hi..." WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOST TO SAY!?

"My name is Mondo Oowada, Super High School Level Coach! What's your name?!" He yelled in my face.

"Uh... Peko... Pekoyama Peko."

"I simply adore that name! It's easy to remember!" Celestia stated.

"Uh... Thanks, your majesty..." I blushed brightly.

I began to meet with the others like, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Super High School Level Mechanic, or Byakuya Togami, the super High School Level Heir. Or even better, Touko Fukawa, the shy Super High School Level Gymnast.

"WHAT'S UP!?" A voice screamed as a familiar red-headed boy came into my view.

"L-leon!?" I almost shouted, staring at the boy infront of me.

"Hell yeah. Peko-Neko-Chan~!" Okay, I hated that stupid nickname that he made for me.

"Hi, Kuwata." I stated. "What are you here for?"

"Dude! I'm the Super High School Level Light Music Club Member! Remember! Peko-Neko-Chan You need to be more up to date~!"

I couldn't help but, smile. Leon was always too crazy for my tastes. But, we managed to become best friends.

"Hello, to the both of you! I am Sayaka Maizono, the Super High School Level Photographer! Can I take a picture?"

Leon instantly smiled and swung his arm around my waist.

Sayaka rolled her eyes and took the picture. Uh... Rude much?

"Salutations, Mortal. I am Oogami Sakura, the Super High School Level Animal Breeder."

"I'm Hagakure Yasuhiro, Swordsman!"

"I'm Aoi Asahina, Classical Dancer."

"K-k-kyouko Kirigiri. Nurse."

"Chihiro Fujisaki. Gangster."

"Hifumi Yamada! Gamer!"

"Enoshima Junko! I'm a famous Chef!"

Everyone that I met was really kind.

"Leon..."

"Yeah?"

"Your arm is still around my waist."

Fantastic. Now everyone must think that we're dating.

"You know..." Celestia said while sauntering up to us. "You two, look adorable together!" She said with a soft smile.

I was about to scream. But, I couldn't, because it was rude and it's a princess I'm talking to.

"Why, hello! You bastards!"

WHAT!?

Última edición por windyfairy23 el Sáb Abr 12, 2014 5:50 pm, editado 3 veces
Anatee

Anatee

Walking on A Thread- Chapter 3- How to Find a Murderer- For Dummies Empty Re: Walking on A Thread- Chapter 3- How to Find a Murderer- For Dummies

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Abr 12, 2014 6:34 am

Interesting chapter! Update please...!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Walking on A Thread- Chapter 3- How to Find a Murderer- For Dummies Empty Re: Walking on A Thread- Chapter 3- How to Find a Murderer- For Dummies

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Chapter 2-if Your Afraid, Consult me. If your planning Murder, Don't Blame it on me.

"What?" Kyouko asked.

"Your going to live here for the rest of your lives!"

"Come on man! There's gotta be a way out!" Leon yelled in protest.

"Well there is!" A black and white bear came out from behind of the stand. "You have to pull off the perfect murder!"

"The perfect murder?" Chihiro asked, his soft voice dripping with faux concern. If anything, a gangster would be one of the first people to pull off a murder.

"Yes! After someone has found a dead body, there will be enough time for an investigation! Then we'll have a class trial to see 'whodunnit'! If you can figure out who murdered the victim, the murderer gets EXECUTED! But, if you don't find the culprit, they run free and the rest of y'all DIE!"

That's... Terrible. Horrifying... No one can be that crazy to kill someone...

"Well then! See ya!" The bear then disappeared.

We all then stared at each other, seeing who would strike first.

"I suggest we look around..." Celestia murmured.

I woke up early and headed straight down to the Cafeteria. Hagakure and Aoi were already there.

"What's up, Peko?" Hagakure asked.

"Nothing..." I murmured. I was lying. It was something that was eating at me... What if Leon or Celes get murdered? What if I get murdered?

To keep my mind off of that I decided to keep track of everyone coming in.

There were people who came in on time.

"G-g-g-good morning!" Kyouko Stuttered.

"Bonjour!" Junko said with a smile.

"Morning..." Ishimaru yawned.

"GOOD MORNING!" Mondo shouted.

"H-h-hi..." Fukawa stuttered.

"Good morning." Togami stated.

Then some came in late.

"What's up?" Leon asked.

"Good morning..." Chihiro stated.

"Mornin'!" Sayaka said happily.

"Hi!" Aoi said.

"Good morning..." Sakura said.

"Good morning to you all." Celes said with a smile.

"We should all discuss about what we found yesterday." She kept that smile on her face.

"Well... Miss. Maizono and I found out that there's an upstairs but, it's locked off." Kyouko mumbled.

"So... What do we have to do to unlock it?" Aoi asked.

"WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN NO MURDER YET!?" The black and white bear returned.

"How about, because we don't want to murder!" Togami yelled.

"Well... I have videos to show you in the AV room!" The bear cackled.

AV room?

"Hi Peko! When we found out that you got accepted in Hope's Peak, we were very proud!"

I softly smiled at the video. My parents were congratulating me about going to Hope's Peak.

"Peko, we just want to say good luck to you in Hope's Peak and remember that we love you!" I heard my father say.

But, my screen started to freak out. My eyes widened as I saw my living room, trashed, my parents no where to be seen.

"Oh dear!" Monokuma's voice came from the video. "What could have happened to Peko Pekoyama's parents? Are they possibly de-"

I immediately took off the headphones. I honestly hope that this wasn't real.

I looked around. Yamada was sleeping, Leon was shaking, Sayaka just stared, and Kyouko was also shaking.
"Hello Celes. Would you like to hang out?" I asked Celestia a couple hours after we viewed the videos.

"Sure. I need to get my mind off of the video..." Celestia muttered.

"I agree. I couldn't stand what I saw."

"Me too. My homeland of Novoselic was destroyed. Over run by Monobears. It was frightening."

I felt like I was gonna cry for the girl. Her homeland was destroyed. Her parents are possibly dead.

"My home was destroyed. My parents were missing..." I muttered, trying to fight the tears.

I suddenly felt arms around me. I realized that Celestia was hugging.

"Don't worry, Peko. I promise you that your parents will be alright. I'm positive that Monobear is just trying to mess with our brains."

I nodded. "Yeah... And, I'm positive that your homeland is safe."

I'm just hoping that I'm not lying.

"Hey... Peko..." A voice whispered to me infront of my door at night.

"Uh... What is it?"

"Can we switch rooms for the night? I'm scared..."

"Uh... Sure?"

Who were they? They handed me their student id before walking into my room.

I sighed softly and looked at the id. A muttered a soft 'Oh' before heading to their room.

Two people were missing. Leon and Kyouko.

I said that I would go and search for them.

So, I ran towards my room.

The door was unlocked.

I was getting knots in my stomach. What could've happened?

I saw that my room was destroyed, my table was all scratched up, my antique sword on the ground.

I opened the bathroom door, then walked in. I pivoted my foot to see if anything was infront of me.

I saw a small amount of mass infront of me, covered in pink blood.

"DING DONG DING DONG! A DEAD BODY HAS BEEN FOUND! LET THE INVESTIGATION BEGIN!"

I screamed.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:39 pm

THIS IS SOOO ON THE TOPICS TO WATCH!!! <3

Love dis W ndy, please write moooore!!! I gotta stalk you on FF sometime soon  Twisted Evil 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:45 pm

MY MOOTHER WONT LET ME ON THERE ANYMORE.

I mean she does but, won't let me do anything so, what's the point.  :Noo: 
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Abr 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Warning- Strong Language in this chapter. Viewer Discretion is advised

Chapter 3- How to Find a Murderer- For Dummies

Kyouko Kirigiri was dead. I was being framed for her murder.

Evidence Bullet-The Monobear Files #1

It says that Kyoko died at midnight. Interesting. The cause of death was the largest kitchen knife from the kitchen, the butcher knife.

Evidence Bullet- Missing Butcher Knife

Both Sakura and I look around my room for evidence.

"Mortal being." She stated and I turned to her. I noticed the pink blood at the other side of the bathroom. But Kyouko's blood already turned into a dark fuchsia. So, why wasn't this?

Evidence Bullet- Dried up paint

I quickly looked around Kyouko, trying to find some dying message. I saw '11037' in the same dried up paint. Why was there paint?

Evidence Bullet- Fake Dying Message

I went back to look around my room, I saw blue thin strands of hair on my antique sword.

Evidence Bullet- Blue Hair

Evidence Bullet- Broken Antique Sword

I began to walk with Togami around the halls. I looked into the washing room.

I saw Sayaka's clothes... tinted pink? It was barely visible but, I could see it.

Evidence Bullet- Sayaka's Clothing

Togami and I began to walk towards the incinerator, that was locked. I saw a card lip there and it said...

'Saya'

Evidence Bullet-Kyouko Kirigiri's real dying message

Evidence Bullet- Bloody Cloth

I softly sighed. What could all of this link to?

"HEAD TOWARDS THE ELEVATOR!"

What!? That can't be right! I need more time!

Everyone glared at me, Leon just looking confused.

"Pekoyama." I turned to see Sakura Oogami.

"I believe you. Let's prove these people wrong." She stated.

I've regain my confidence.

MonoBear-Let's find out who murdered Kyouko Kirigiri, the Super High School Level Nurse!

Aoi- So you guys! Let's establish what we know!

Touko- That P-p-p-pekoyama is the murderer!?

Mondo-PEKOYAMA KILLED HER WITH A KNIFE!

Evidence Bullet Used-Missing Butcher Knife

Peko-You've got that wrong! Kirigiri was killed with a butcher knife!

Celestia-I believe that there was a knife missing from the kitchen.

Leon-Huh? Celes? How would you know that?

Celestia-Fujisaki, Kiyotaka, and I went to have tea in the kitchen last night. I saw Miss. Maizono coming into the kitchen. When she left, the knife was gone.

Peko-So that means she sto-

Sayaka-Perhaps the knife was gone long before I came in.

Peko-What?

Sayaka- Her dying message. '11037' It's Leon.

Leon-W-w-w-what!? That's bullcrap! I would never do that!

Sayaka-And yet you would.

Evidence Bullet Used-Fake dying message

Peko-No, Sayaka. '11037' was a fake dying message.

Ishimaru-How was it fake?

Peko-It remained the same color while Kirigiri's blood turned darker. On the other side of the bathroom, you could tell that the culprit spilt paint.

Sayaka-That's so stupid!

Peko-Only you would say that Maizono.

Evidence Bullet Used-Sayaka's Clothing

Peko- Stumbling upon your clothing in the washer room, I've noticed that they were tinted a light pink.

Sayaka- No Their not!

Sakura-Actually, in this light, it does.

Hifumi-Indeed!

Togami-Agreed.

Sayaka-You still have no proof about the dying message!

Evidence bullets used.-Kyouko Kirigiri's real Dying Message and the Bloody Cloth

Peko-I found this near the incinerator. Though you can barely read the words on it, you can see 'SAYA'

Sayaka-That's not real! I wasn't even in Kyouko's room!

Evidence Bullet used- Blue thin strands of hair.

Peko- Long, thin, blue strands were on my antique sword. Plus, if you read the nameplate, it happened in my room.

Sayaka-N-no!

Peko-Let me tell you what happened? Kyouko Kirigiri invited Sayaka Maizono to my room in an attempt to murder Maizono. Kirigiri charged with my antique sword, but, Maizono attacked with the butcher knife. Kirigiri cut off a few strands of Maizono's hair, but, Maizono, herself, got the butcher knife out of Kirigiri's hand. Maizono stabbed Kirigiri and shoved her into the bathroom. Kirigiri died and wrote Saya on the wall. Maizono used a cloth to erase the message and ran off to her room and grabbed paint. She wrote 11037 on the wall and, ran off, spilling a bit of paint on the floor and her herself in the process. She ran to her room, got a new change of clothes and threw her paint stained clothes in the washer, leaving them there. Finally, she tried to throw the cloth in the incinerator, only for it to not go far. Was I spot on? Maizono Sayaka?

Sayaka-Y-y-y-ye-NO DAMN WAY! I WOULD NEVER MURDER!

Togami- All of the evidence is pointed to you!

Hagakure-Don't try to escape it!

Sayaka- IT WAS YOU AND LEON!

Peko-The only reason you framed Leon and I is because you don't exactly like us. You despise us? Is it because of our friendship? Is it because you've never had a bestfriend, thus, photography became your hobby?

Sayaka-S-s-screw you... Screw you all!

Junko- Maizono-chan! Don't deny it! It's over.

Chihiro-Who would have thought the photographer murdered someone?

Sayaka-F-f-fine then, J-j-junko-chan! I. FUCKING. DID.IT. I WAS JEALOUS OF THE FRIENDSHIP PEKO AND LEON HAD. I HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM! I DESPISED THEIR FRIENDSHIP! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

As Sayaka ranted, Peko began to think back in time.

'It was when she was new in Leon and Sayaka's school.

As the three of them began to become friends, Leon and Peko began to talk more often, pairing together in projects. Leaving Sayaka out.'

Peko-Sayaka...

Sayaka- WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?

Peko-I'm sorry...

Sayaka- W-wha...?

Peko-I pretty much stole Leon, your best friend from you, I'm sorry...

Sayaka's expression softened.

Sayaka-That was all that I wanted to hear...

Everyone stared at Sayaka who was crying.

"That was all I wanted... An apology..." She mumbled.

"I just wished that we could start over..." Peko said to Sayaka.

"Yeah..." Sayaka replied. She then hugged Peko.

"W-what?"

"So how about we start now? Though, I'm about to die, I want to remember my last moments as one of my best moments." Sayaka said softly.

Peko felt tears coming to her eyes, she tried to blink them away. "Y-y-yeah..."

"Let's begin the EXECUTION!" Monobear yelled.

'Photo of the century!'

It shows Sayaka being dragged away by a chain to a moving car. She stood on the hood taking pictures of everything. Suddenly the car speeds up, making it harder for Sayaka to focus. The car drives off a cliff and drags Sayaka with it. It explodes with Sayaka no where to be seen. It then shows a picture of the disaster, with Peko holding it.

She was shaking. That was horrifying. Her new friend. Sayaka Maizono, dead. Innocent souls died. She hoped for no more deaths.

But, her hope didn't mean anything to god.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba