✥☾♚The Walking Disney ♚☽✥

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

✥☾♚The Walking Disney ♚☽✥   Empty ✥☾♚The Walking Disney ♚☽✥

Mensaje  lexsnackz Dom Jun 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Everything was pretty much normal until the day came.The day where a woman had an unknown disease that seemed to take place over time, killing her slowly. Studies have found that she has turned into something else. Something no one has ever seen before. And the bad news: it's contagious by a bite. The worse news: she has bitten at least 5 people. The disease has spread. People have moved, but they can't escape it. It has become a world wide issue. Now, they have to learn how to survive and fight for their life.

Characters:::
So far I have only a snippet of the story I will try to write. I would just like to see if anyone likes it, then I will keep going with the story.

lexsnackz

lexsnackz

✥☾♚The Walking Disney ♚☽✥   Empty Excerpt

Mensaje  lexsnackz Dom Jun 28, 2015 9:43 pm

The Asian woman walked deeper and deeper into the forest, wondering about her life and how it has changed, just over a course of a year. The walkers would be near; this was their most precious place for easy victims. But Mulan wasn’t considered an “easy victim”. All she needed was her once grandfathers long, sleek, and sharp sword, with a nice, black embroidered grip to it. Mulan could kill about 8 Walkers with just a whip of it, decapitating them. She ran her hands along the blade. There was still some dried blood that she hadn’t wiped off yet. Mulan also has a gun on hand, although she like to keep it in her boot so it can go unnoticed, and can be used if needed.
Mulan had no siblings- just her mother and father. Her father had died from lung cancer. Her mom-walkers. You get the point. Mulan started crying, but then immediately wiped away her tears.
I have to be strong, she thought.
She has yet to meet other survivors, good survivors, and a nice shelter. She hasn’t eaten in days; but she wasn’t hungry. She can’t even peacefully sleep anymore, she fears the walkers. The only person she really cares about is herself. She just needs to keep herself steady and alive, and who knows, she might make it.
Crack.
Mulan whipped around in alarm. That was the sound of a twig breaking. Was it a walker? Other survivors?
crack.
She pulled out her sword, alarmed.
“ Put the sword down.” A male’s voice sneered.
“Show yourself!” Mulan shouted.
“ I SAID, PUT THE SWORD DOWN!” All of a sudden there was a loud gunshot, but the bullet hit about 2 feet away from her foot. Either he missed to intimidate her, or he just had really bad aiming.
Mulan dropped her sword, her heart beating a little quicker than usual. Maybe this guy had a whole group! This could possibly be the last day for her, but she wouldn’t back down with a fight. She felt her gun in her boot but she didn’t dare take it out. She didn’t want that taken away from her too.
At that moment the man showed himself. He had blonde hair, with a band-aid on his left cheek. He carried a pickaxe.
RUFF!
Mulan jumped and looked down to see a dog. She couldn’t make out what kind it was, but it had perked up ears and had a white coat, along with brown fur. A German, ugh what was it called? But she immediately turned her attention back to the man.
“I’m Kristoff, and this is Sven, my dog.”
Mulan was taken aback. Wasn’t he going to take her hostage? Kill her? Torture her?
“Oh.” She replied. She wasn’t telling this strange survivor anything. Yet.
“And you are?” Kristoff tried.
“I’m your worst nightmare.” She sneered. Maybe she could take advantage of this kid. But before anything, she picked up her sword of the dirt and wiped it.
“That was so funny, I forgot to laugh.”
“Oh shutup, will you? Why did you make me drop my sword? You don’t look like anyone that I should be scared of.”
“Well,” Kristoff started, “Just to make sure that you wouldn’t kill me. And I haven’t found another survivor in months.”
“Oh geez, I wasn’t going to do that.” Mulan replied, chuckling.
“Who knows nowadays.”
“I guess. How did you survive here all by yourself? There’s no way, especially with a dog on your hands.”
“Let’s just say I have a place, only about a half hour away from here, with a couple supplies.” Kristoff smiled. “You're welcome to come.”
“Thanks… I just might actually. I haven’t eaten in days.” Mulan explained. Then she thought to herself: What if this is a trap? We have just met 2 minutes ago. Maybe he will take me hostage!
But she couldn’t back down now, it would be too suspicious to Kristoff. If anything she has her sword and her well hidden gun.
“Shall we go?” Kristoff asked.
“Sure,” Mulan responded.
They headed off in the opposite direction of the forest that Mulan was going. Once they are finally out of the forest, the sun beat down on both Kristoff and Mulan. Sven really didn’t mind.
“What were you doing in the woods anyways?” Kristoff questioned.
“Wandering around. It’s really what you do when you have nothing to do.”
“You don’t even look for shelter? A place to go?” Kristoff seemed a little shocked at this possibility.
“Yeparoo. I don’t even have enough food to travel. I’m not even sure what part of Florida we’re in now.” Mulan sighed heavily. “The apocalypse is just making everything worse for everyone. More people are dying then ever, and now people are taking all the medicine, food, and supplies they possibly can.”
“Those people usually get killed by others. And, for you, you should just try to make the best of what you can right now. Our lives aren’t going to get any better by just sitting around and wandering around the woods all the time.” Kristoff suggested.
“Whatever! I’ve been surviving out here on my own ever since the apocalypse started! Don’t you freakin’ tell me what to do with my life, or how to live it!” Mulan snapped. She didn’t want to back out of walking to the shelter with Kristoff; he supposedly had food and supplies, and she wasn’t ready to give that up just yet.
Kristoff didn’t reply. He just turned his head toward the other direction and rolled his eyes.
“Okay, fine. You win. I really have nothing else to say. Except maybe that you have a little bit of an attitude.” He seemed to back away a little, scared of Mulan’s reply.
Mulan stomped forward with her teeth clenched, but she held back. She didn’t want to hurt the first guy she has seen in a long time. And he seemed to be honest. But you can’t even trust anyone anymore.
lexsnackz

lexsnackz

✥☾♚The Walking Disney ♚☽✥   Empty Re: ✥☾♚The Walking Disney ♚☽✥

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Jul 05, 2015 8:56 am

It's good! I wanna read ahead! Pls write more and don't stop.
And not only that, you used my favorite disney character - Mulan. Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Accounty Jue Ago 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Lexi, is that you? Surprised (I think I know youuuu...riiight)
This story's idea is brilliant! I want you to continue and not worry about the number of people reading. Just go on, all right? I love it so far. :3
Accounty

Accounty

Mensaje  lexsnackz Miér Sep 16, 2015 6:48 pm

Accounty escribió:Lexi, is that you? Surprised (I think I know youuuu...riiight)
This story's idea is brilliant! I want you to continue and not worry about the number of people reading. Just go on, all right? I love it so far. :3

AHHHH Accounty!!!!!! long time no see!!!!! and thanks so much Very Happy Very Happy
lexsnackz

lexsnackz

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba