{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What do you want me to draw next/

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_lcap0%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_lcap17%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_lcap33%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_lcap33%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_lcap17%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 6

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Empty Re: {GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 04, 2014 10:47 am

Okay i am biginning to believe you study in an international school..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Empty Re: {GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Lol... You thought I was studying in government or private schools? No thanks, I skip the local O/L and A/L...
Anyhow I'm movingnto e US this year.
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Abr 05, 2014 11:25 am

you are moving? i am happy for you! good luck!!(i thought everyone had to do 9th and 10th grade in the same schoolll)
(so you do study in an international school eh?good!! Government and private schools do not cultivate good english
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  thedoniee Sáb Abr 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Aw your work is sooo lovely  :Welldone:  :floraWinx: 

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Zpry15X
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Abr 05, 2014 3:35 pm

thanks sweetie!!1 its all because of you guys that i am inspired.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 Empty SWEETIE DAYLIGHT- DIGITAL ART

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 11, 2014 9:39 am

SWEETIE DAYLIGHT- DIGITAL ART

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 2 3008fgj

Meet Sweetie daylight!!! My vampire OC. I mostly use her in Vampire Knight Rp's and Fanfics.
This was my first Digital Art. Well, not FIRST, as i used to do many DAs.. This is the only one i did professionally.. Hope you like it!
Message: Everything i achieved here is because of you guys. So if there is any 'Cheering' to be donee, it's all for you!
Another message: The face, hair etc was drawn by me..i did some modifications in the uniforms though... (I'm no pro, for crying out loud!)
Thanks,
LG

Última edición por Lovelly_girl el Sáb Abr 12, 2014 10:04 am, editado 1 vez
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Abr 12, 2014 9:57 am

Sweetheart, it's lovely, but I KNOW you used a base. As an artist myself, who has experience in different art styles, I can tell that you didn't draw the body. Therefore it is wrong to consider that you drew the entire thing yourself.
To avoid doing so, I think you should add the following lines, or something of the sort.
The base was made my [name of person], and can be found here: [URL to base]
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Abr 12, 2014 10:02 am

Pennysns escribió:Sweetheart, it's lovely, but I KNOW you used a base. As an artist myself, who has experience in different art styles, I can tell that you didn't draw the body. Therefore it is wrong to consider that you drew the entire thing yourself.
To avoid doing so, I think you should add the following lines, or something of the sort.
The base was made my [name of person], and can be found here: [URL to base]
*coughs* Of course i did... Razz I did mention it, right? I can't possibly draw the whole body, can i? i just erased the eyes, and did some modifications to the uniform, AND drew her hair, and again some modifications her face..And i did modify her hands a bit, but anyway, as you said, it is a base..
But, i didn't i say it before?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Abr 12, 2014 10:23 am

So basically you overdrew over someone else's hard work? Using bases is fine, but overpainting is not.
Kindly remove it, or I will report to the minis.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba