{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What do you want me to draw next/

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_lcap0%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_lcap17%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_lcap33%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_lcap33%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_lcap17%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 6

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Empty Re: {GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Abr 12, 2014 10:28 am

Pennysns escribió:So basically you overdrew over someone else's hard work? Using bases is fine, but overpainting is not.
Kindly remove it, or I will report to the minis.
*coughs again*
Penny, listen sweetie, i got the pic from google. It was just a Base!!! And it was NO ones hard work, as the pic (snap shot)was Yuki's Base, okay? I took it from a pic of Yuki, used Photoshop, removed the background, and removed her eyes and hair. Seriosly, please think before talking.
I really don't want to fight with a friend.
If you really want to report me, go ahead, Penny. I really don't know why i even come here....
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 Empty Re: {GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Mensaje  magicadreamer Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:00 am

Lovelly_girl escribió:SWEETIE DAYLIGHT- DIGITAL ART

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 3 3008fgj

Meet Sweetie daylight!!! My vampire OC. I mostly use her in Vampire Knight Rp's and Fanfics.
This was my first Digital Art. Well, not FIRST, as i used to do many DAs.. This is the only one i did professionally.. Hope you like it!
Message: Everything i achieved here is because of you guys. So if there is any 'Cheering' to be donee, it's all for you!
Another message: The face, hair etc was drawn by me..i did some modifications in the uniforms though... (I'm no pro, for crying out loud!)
Thanks,
LG
Its cute!
magicadreamer

magicadreamer

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:03 am

Lovelly_girl escribió:
Pennysns escribió:So basically you overdrew over someone else's hard work? Using bases is fine, but overpainting is not.
*coughs again*
Penny, listen sweetie, i got the pic from google. It was just a Base!!! And it was NO ones hard work, as the pic (snap shot)was Yuki's Base, okay? I took it from a pic of Yuki, used Photoshop, removed the background, and removed her eyes and hair. Seriosly, please think before talking.
If you really want to report me, go ahead, Penny. I really don't know why i even come here....
I don't mean to start a fight! You're one of my friends and I would never do that!
Yuuki's snapshot was drawn by someone.
Ah well. Let us leave this topic C:
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:10 am

Pennysns escribió:
Lovelly_girl escribió:
*coughs again*
I don't mean to start a fight! You're one of my friends and I would never do that!
Yuuki's snapshot was drawn by someone.
Ah well. Let us leave this topic C:
I really don't know about all that. i need a base and that's all i did.
And i really don't want to fight with a friend. (But if you see the evil side of me-Mu ha ha ha ha)
Okay, so let's leave it..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:16 am

I need cough syrup, and you need laugh-syrup 👅 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:25 am

Pennysns escribió:I need cough syrup, and you need laugh-syrup 👅 
*gives you cough syrup*
Where's my laugh syrup???!!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Mayo 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Lovely, can I request from you a digital drawing? Rolling Eyes 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 16, 2014 10:47 am

Briadah escribió:Lovely, can I request from you a digital drawing? Rolling Eyes 
Yup, you can. What do you want me to draw?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Sáb Mayo 17, 2014 2:37 am

Sweetie reminds me of Pokemon, it's really cute though Very Happy 
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba