{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What do you want me to draw next/

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_lcap0%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_lcap17%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_lcap33%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_lcap33%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_lcap17%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 6

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Empty Re: {GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Mayo 17, 2014 8:25 am

ButterflyJewel escribió:Sweetie reminds me of Pokemon, it's really cute though Very Happy 
Aw, thanks!
Pokemon? Yeah, i miss pokemon... *sighs* They don't broadcast it in india.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 - Página 4 Empty Re: {GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Sáb Mayo 17, 2014 10:09 am

Pokemon never ever comes on tv anymore. The only animes are Yu Gi Oh!, Vampire Knight (very unlikely), Puella Magi Madoka Magica (also very unlikely), Ouran High School Host Club (VU), Astro Boy, Fruits Basket and Bakagon??
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Mayo 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Really? Well, it used to come on tv here, but some idiot planned to remove it..
Astro boy was kinda interesting. BTW, where are you from again?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Sáb Mayo 17, 2014 1:49 pm

What do you really mean with "Where do you come from?"
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Mayo 17, 2014 3:45 pm

ButterflyJewel escribió:What do you really mean with "Where do you come from?"
Which country you are from? I just asked cause the anime shows broadcasted on Animax depends on the country you are from..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Sáb Mayo 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Oh, I am from Australia. Animes broadcast on 3 different channels, but I'm not sure if the one that airs Pokemon does anymore.
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 19, 2014 5:08 am

How could i forget? I have faint memory of telling me where you were from. Sorry i forgot.
Plus, you're al ucky girl. Here, we don't have ANY anime shows coming on Tv..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba