{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What do you want me to draw next/

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_lcap0%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_lcap17%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_lcap33%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_lcap33%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_lcap17%{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 6

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Empty {GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 04, 2014 8:27 am

Welcome, my dear viewers! This my art gallery! I'm not sure whether i'd update my Gallery often, but i'll give it a try!

Why i made this topic, you ask?
It’s actually because people know me here as the ‘Secret one’ I wanted to earase the title away. But actually, those people are right. I am a bit secretive. I hate to show off my work. But since I believe all of you with all my heart, I am willing to show you my Work. Please eel free to criticise, as I believe I can change from my mistakes.
Thanks!

Index:
1. My sweet Sweetie(MY oc)Pg 1
2. Dear Diana. (MY oc)Pg1
3. Sweetie 2(OC)Pg1
4. Eyes and Lips -1 Pg1
5. Eyes-2-Pg 1
6. Confused(made just to show hairstyles)-Pg1
7. It’s okay!(made to show Hairstyles)-Pg 1
10. Sweetie(My OC) Digital-Pg 2
(Number go on and on you know!)

BTW, here are the OFFICIAL pics of My ocs..

Sweetie:
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Ohq0jo
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 29muipi
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 34y3gjr

Diana:
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 68swtl
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Fl9b4i
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 2up8c9d

(You can request anything you like by filling up this form!
 Arrow Be specific on what you want me to draw, like if its your oc, What you want me to make her wear, hair color and other details
 Arrow  Color or Black and white(shading)
 Arrow  When do you want me to give it to you:
 Arrow Anything else?)

(Sorry for the low Clarity. My scanner was broken and I had to use my phone!)
(Thanks, LG)

Última edición por Lovelly_girl el Vie Abr 11, 2014 9:42 am, editado 4 veces
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Empty Re: {GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 04, 2014 8:42 am

My works:
1.My Sweet Sweetie(My oc)
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 S5zdzq
I have always mentioned than my OC wore her Hair in a nice Pony tail. And as her story line is kinda sad, i thought i JUST had to make her look depressed.

2.Dear Diana (My oc)
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 2rgib9v
Meet Diana, Sweetie's Sis. She has a thing for make up, and she is in the night class(I'm referring to Vampire knight)

3.Sweetie 2(My oc)
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Augoat
I don't really like this one. She wore this dress on a b.all

4.Eyes and Lips
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 24pxpie
I just made this as a catalogue for me so when i draw, i won't get confused.

5.Eyes 2:
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 25oxv0h
Same thing i said Above

6.Confused(Made just to show the hairstyle)
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Mta3nn
I was just trying to draw an anime girl, and guess what? It turned out horrible!*shrieks!*

7.It’s Okay!(Made just to show the hairstyle!):
{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Ixsc92
I was totally confused on how to draw the eyes, and i just had to do it!

(I’m SO sorry for the low clarity! My scanner was brocken down, so I just had to use my phone!)

Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

{GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2 Empty Re: {GLIDE WITH THE AIR}^^Welcome, to my very own, GALLERY. Sweetie-OC Digital art pg 2

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Abr 04, 2014 9:25 am

Nice work Lovely Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 04, 2014 9:31 am

Briadah escribió:Nice work Lovely Very Happy 
Seriously? I thought i would get a "Very Bad" title for all that drawings!!!
Thanks, Bria!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 04, 2014 10:06 am

Good job LG, i love them anime eyes <3
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 04, 2014 10:11 am

Aw..Thanks, harmony! I just tried it, and i figured out i was seriously easy that the normal eyes that i draw...
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 04, 2014 10:21 am

Neee! No way! diana has white hair like my Tara?!
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 04, 2014 10:29 am

HarmonyMusica escribió:Neee! No way! diana has white hair like my Tara?!
Tara has white hair too?*recollects* Oh yeah... I forgot about that.. But it's too late to change it now.. i spent 2 hours searching and resizing those pics...!

And BTW, are you a native srilankan, or a settler?
I just asked that out of curiosity.. My Fathers sisters live there, and they don't know a word in english!!*face palms* Do you know difficult it was to communicate with them? And when we visited SL last year, NO ONE knew english..(my parents manages..But i don't even know a single word in sinhala.)
I was just wondering how fluent you are in English but yet you live in srilanka
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 04, 2014 10:39 am

Yeah... She has white hair and crimson eyes...

Well, I'm a native Sri Lankan but I'm of a Burgher descent so I know both Sinhala and English, French, Japanese, and a little bit of tamil to boot .
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba