'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Página 3 de 30. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 3 Empty Re: 'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Mensaje  ~North Wind~ Lun Abr 14, 2014 8:34 am

Briadah escribió:Aww thq mimi! Are you new here? Very Happy 

Nope,I'm from the last site
'manna31'  Very Happy 
~North Wind~

~North Wind~

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 3 Empty Re: 'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Mensaje  computergirl Lun Abr 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Awesome kind of style you're developing! Very Happy 
computergirl

computergirl

Mensaje  thedoniee Mar Abr 15, 2014 12:09 am

Briadah escribió:
donjeta escribió:Oh okay, I just wanted to tell you since you didnt say anything.

And awh itd be such a shame if you didnt participate. Your drawing is amazing!  inlove<3 
 Very Happy Thq Dona! Very Happy  I just wanted to see what tecna would look like with fringes Cool 
And she looks cuuuuute  Cool 
Tbh itd be awesome if they did the same on the series  affraid 

Oh and youre welcome!!!  :floraWinx: 
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 15, 2014 12:35 pm

I like her like that too! Very Happy  But then she'd look like she was copying Musa 🇳🇴
And I am run out of creative juices.... I am unable to make some new art  Crying or Very sad 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  thedoniee Mar Abr 15, 2014 3:11 pm

Briadah escribió:I like her like that too! Very Happy  But then she'd look like she was copying Musa 🇳🇴
And I am run out of creative juices.... I am unable to make some new art  Crying or Very sad 
Nah musa's hair are long and dark blue. Tecna's would be short and pink. Plus Bloom and Flora's hairstyle (especially on season one) looked almost exactly the same except the color x) 

Aww *hugies* 
Take a little time off from your drawing. Maybe a few days? Just relax your mind, do other things that you like and maybe you'll get some inspiration Very Happy  :floraWinx: 
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Abr 19, 2014 10:29 am

I agree with you on the Bloom x Flora thing Very Happy  And I guess it wouldn't hurt if Tecna had fringes Very Happy And maybe a makeover Wink Laughing . Her clothes looks very plain. She can look really pretty if they tried Very Happy 

*Returns hug*Actually it's been almost a week Embarassed  But I did draw something surprisingly good.... Most of my work is be accident Laughing  And I guess this one is too. You'll be really surprised when you see it, trust me.  Wink 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Winnerfairy=Rin-chan Sáb Abr 19, 2014 11:46 am

Poor strawberries...
Nice (or murderous) job, Bri!
Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Mensaje  ericaestella Sáb Abr 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Wow! :Welldone: inlove<3 
Your works are amazing!  Surprised mrgreen 
ericaestella

ericaestella

Mensaje  thedoniee Sáb Abr 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Briadah escribió:I agree with you on the Bloom x Flora thing Very Happy  And I guess it wouldn't hurt if Tecna had fringes Very Happy And maybe a makeover Wink Laughing . Her clothes looks very plain. She can look really pretty if they tried Very Happy 

*Returns hug*Actually it's been almost a week Embarassed  But I did draw something surprisingly good.... Most of my work is be accident Laughing  And I guess this one is too. You'll be really surprised when you see it, trust me.  Wink 
Actually if youre speaking for season 1 and two, all outfits were simple (especially compared to the other seasons). But if youre saying in general, I like her that way. It makes her more unique Very Happy 

Oh really? When will you show it to us???? Surprised *gets too excited* 
And being honest, usually accidental things always turn out the best! Like when you meet a good friend without planning to actually meet, drawings in your case, unplanned sleepovers and on and on Laughing 

thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 30. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba