'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Página 16 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 16 Empty Re: 'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Ago 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Semicolon; escribió:Shhhh, Briiiiii. *fangirls* Why do you do this to me? He looks so great.
Laughing Laughing There's nothing like the Ouran sempais to lift your spirits. Very Happy
Speaking of Ouran, I just finished reading the full manga yesterday. I'm so happy. Ilarius_1
And also kinda sad that I now have only a limited supply of manga to color on. gdav4f
Briadah

Briadah

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 16 Empty Re: 'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Ago 27, 2014 12:55 pm

This Photoshopped and Collaged bit of manga is something I made today because I finished this manga yesterday and it's my most favorite part of the manga Wink

Let's see how many of you agree with moi. Laughing

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 16 2iuou2f
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Your work is simply amazing!

That's so perfect! *fangirls obsessivly* I love Ouran, I've only read the first few manga books though.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Ago 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Briadah escribió:'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 16 20pscx2
So hot!!! Sorry about that small fan girl moment...even tho he's not my fave (Hunny sempai!! Kyaa) I still like him. He's a funny sempai with a sad past.
But none the less Suoh sempai would rank third in my favorite Ouran guy list.

Ah, a bookmark for the fangirls, yes? *evil chuckle*
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Ago 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Briadah escribió:This Photoshopped and Collaged bit of manga is something I made today because I finished this manga yesterday and it's my most favorite part of the manga Wink

Let's see how many of you agree with moi. Laughing

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 16 2iuou2f

Hahahaha yes! That's one of my favorite parts too. And afterward their faces are all red.  Laughing
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Ago 28, 2014 11:55 am

Joseyposey escribió:

Ah, a bookmark for the fangirls, yes? *evil chuckle*
Oh ye~ah! Cool
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Ago 28, 2014 11:56 am

Joseyposey escribió:

Hahahaha yes! That's one of my favorite parts too. And afterward their faces are all red.  Laughing
IKR!!! I totally ship them!! TamaHaru! Laughing
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Ago 28, 2014 11:56 am

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Your work is simply amazing!

That's so perfect! *fangirls obsessivly* I love Ouran, I've only read the first few manga books though.
Aww thank you Prin-sky!! But I think most of the credit goes to the manga artist Wink
PROUD TO BE A FANGIRL!! I love Ouran too and I'm so glad I started reading it. And I'm equally glad I got to read the ending. So totally worth it! Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Ago 28, 2014 1:01 pm

I've only read a few of the mangas, but want to read all of them soon Very Happy I've seen the show, and I love it!
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 16 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba