'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Página 4 de 30. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 4 Empty Re: 'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 20, 2014 6:46 am

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 4 6e3l00

Briadah

Briadah

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 4 Empty Re: 'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Abr 20, 2014 6:49 am

OH WISE ONE. TEACHITH ME THE WAY OF ART. (Bows)

(My profile picture proves how awestruck I am.)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 20, 2014 6:51 am

donjeta escribió:Actually if youre speaking for season 1 and two, all outfits were simple (especially compared to the other seasons). But if youre saying in general, I like her that way. It makes her more unique Very Happy 

Oh really? When will you show it to us???? Surprised*gets too excited* 
And being honest, usually accidental things always turn out the best! Like when you meet a good friend without planning to actually meet, drawings in your case, unplanned sleepovers and on and on Laughing 

Yes, I really did think the 1st two seasons made Tecna and Musa really plain. :suspect:  But after the enchantix was it? I dunno 🇳🇴  They really did look good, musa with her long hair and Tecna with her side fringe Very Happy And Tecna was always my favorite actually Very Happy  She was the only winx I thought who had a brain Rolling Eyes Laughing 

Well, I still have to scan it and add some color to it on the computer, so approximately *calculating pose - on!*
A year. Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 20, 2014 6:52 am

windyfairy23 escribió:OH WISE ONE. TEACHITH ME THE WAY OF ART. (Bows)

(My profile picture proves how awestruck I am.)

🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 
 Laughing Laughing Laughing 
 Surprised Surprised Surprised 
You catually changed your profile for this pic?? Surprised  Your deep. Very Happy  And call me Sensei. Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Abr 20, 2014 6:56 am

Actually no. It just goes with everything. But you can believe whatever ya want sensei! Laughing 
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  thedoniee Dom Abr 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Briadah escribió:'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 4 6e3l00

I love this one!  inlove<3 
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  thedoniee Dom Abr 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Briadah escribió:

Yes, I really did think the 1st two seasons made Tecna and Musa really plain. :suspect:  But after the enchantix was it? I dunno 🇳🇴  They really did look good, musa with her long hair and Tecna with her side fringe Very Happy And Tecna was always my favorite actually Very Happy  She was the only winx I thought who had a brain Rolling Eyes Laughing 

Well, I still have to scan it and add some color to it on the computer, so approximately *calculating pose - on!*
A year. Laughing 
Yeah after Enchantix, all girls' outfits started building up xD
Only Tecna has a brain? Whaaa?  Shocked 

Nooo! I cant wait one year!  pale  You better do it faster! >:@
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 22, 2014 1:00 pm

No, it's just that Tecna seems to be smarter than the others yunno Laughing  But if you do think about it, they don't really have brains cuz their cartoons. :w..h...at..at??: 
Well, I'll do it soon k? :giggle: 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  thedoniee Mar Abr 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Well she is smarter than others when it comes to technology related stuff xD
They do have brains even if theyre cartons! They are inspired by someone so yeah  Cool 

Okie dokie. You take the time you need, but not a year!  :suspect:  :ban??: 
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 30. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba