'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Página 2 de 30. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 2 Empty Re: 'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Abr 04, 2014 2:35 pm

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 2 28ludjp

My first reaction to this strawberry from the movie -'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2'- named Barry (I think  ehem_1  ) was "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
How incredibly cute.   inlove<3  inlove<3  inlove<3  inlove<3 

This wasn't supposed to be a meme actually. I was designing a cupcake when I thought of adding some meringue and strawberries. My thought processes are so complicated  Laughing  mrgreen  (Stop doing that brain  Laughing )

And I am proud to say I actually used quite a lot of photoshop and less paint tool sai on this meme Very Happy Proud to be me Wink
Briadah

Briadah

'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update... - Página 2 Empty Re: 'Briadah's Boredom' Gallery - Update...

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 04, 2014 2:44 pm

NYAAAAAA, ITS SOO CUUTUUTE!!!! affraid affraid affraid inlove<3 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  thedoniee Mar Abr 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Bria, idk if youve seen it but your entry for the contest is not valid. It turned out we misunderstood what admins said the task was ehem_1  For more info read here https://online--winxclub.forumotion.com/t567-the-magical-easter-magical-time

If you have any questions or if you'd like to say anything related to contest then go here--> https://online--winxclub.forumotion.com/t587-the-magical-easter-chat-oficial  :floraWinx: 
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Yes, I saw that dona Very Happy  But I'm so extremely lazy to add anything to tecna... if I do change my mind, I'll try my best to put it up.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  thedoniee Miér Abr 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Briadah escribió:Yes, I saw that dona Very Happy  But I'm so extremely lazy to add anything to tecna... if I do change my mind, I'll try my best to put it up.
Oh okay, I just wanted to tell you since you didnt say anything.

And awh itd be such a shame if you didnt participate. Your drawing is amazing!  inlove<3 
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  ~North Wind~ Vie Abr 11, 2014 8:26 am

You're a pro at this !! inlove<3  inlove<3 
~North Wind~

~North Wind~

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Abr 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Aww thq mimi! Are you new here? Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Abr 11, 2014 3:40 pm

donjeta escribió:Oh okay, I just wanted to tell you since you didnt say anything.

And awh itd be such a shame if you didnt participate. Your drawing is amazing!  inlove<3 
 Very Happy Thq Dona! Very Happy  I just wanted to see what tecna would look like with fringes Cool 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  magicadreamer Sáb Abr 12, 2014 11:31 am

Cute as always, Bria!
magicadreamer

magicadreamer

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 30. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba