≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Página 12 de 23. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 12 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 27, 2014 2:49 pm

20 ❖ Justin Bieber - One Less Lonely Girl

The manager stayed angrily quiet and I almost saw steam coming out of her ears. Luca choked on the bubblegum he was chewing and Zander said,"Can you try speaking quietly? My head's killing me." And by the end of that sentence he thought about what I had just revealed. " I've been living with a girl all this time. I've been living with a girl all this time. I've been living with a girl all this time." and after he said that a couple of times he just went and hugged me.
He said, "I might never get over the fact that I shared a bed and my feelings with you like my bro, but I will never hate you because you've done so much for me. I mean, Sean told me about how you took the initiative to get rid of Olivia. And now I can always see you as my female bro."  We laughed together like the buds we always were.
Sean smiled and Luca looked uneasy from all the choking. The manager seemed to get more confused by the minute. Finally once she saw that even the pale Luka was okay with me being a girl, she spoke,"Well, since you all are fine with a female member in your band, I guess I'm okay with it too.," she didn't hug me or anything, she just gave me a warm handshake and a clumsy smile.

"But there are a lot of problems if the public gets to know about this." She said while we all settled in the house for breakfast.
Sean asked,"Like what?"
"Firstly, they'll make a huge scandal of how the boy band is no longer complete boy. And not only this, the girl fans that you guys have will be disgusted to know that their newest celebrity crush had been a girl all along! You will lose all your fans. And then eventual your record deal and along with that your careers."
Zander joked,"Well, at least it sounds better than a zombie apocalypse."
Everyone including me didn't understand what he said. Awkward silence everywhere. He pathetically said,"I'm sorry guys. that was low...even for me."
Luka ignored him and said,"So the key is, keeping it a secret."
"Exactly." she said.
"So that's why you wanted to help me keep it a secret." I said.
"Yes. And now I implore all of you to keep it a secret with us." the manager begged them.
All of them promised and agreed to her.

Última edición por Briadah el Lun Abr 28, 2014 12:05 pm, editado 1 vez
Briadah

Briadah

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 12 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 27, 2014 2:51 pm

ButterflyJewel escribió:The guys host a fake party for Jade to make her feel more comfortable because the guys (sarcastically) feel bad for Jade. Olivia is somehow invited and spoils everything and just goes off because Jade's a girl.

Laughing 
≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 12 Frozen-memes-...-Top-17-most-Funny-Frozen-Quotes-Humor
Oh my gosh! Surprised  This totally happened to me today  Laughing  I was so hungry! So were my friends Laughing But there was nothing to eat 🇳🇴  I ate like a pig once I came home Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Joseyposey Dom Abr 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Hm...... the manager seems to be much calmer than I thought she would be..........
But yaaay! Chapter!  Very Happy 
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Dom Abr 27, 2014 11:45 pm

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 12 A78516f418b38cecd14b9ee44e39322d
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Abr 28, 2014 12:02 pm

I was checking in google for anime Elsa, and here's what I got! I love Anna in this one Laughing 
≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 12 Fy3695
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Lun Abr 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Laughing Great one, Bria!
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 29, 2014 2:08 pm

21 ❖ The Vamps - Last Night

After dinner, all four of us were in the equipment room in our pajamas. We laughing and talking how funny it was that Olivia fell for a girl like me. Even though she was pretending, Luca was pretty sure she would have kissed me just to get Zander jealous.
"Thank God we stopped it before it could get out of hand." I said and wiped off the invisible sweat. We laughed through out the night and had fun. We even got a good tune out of it. We promised to add it to the album. And by 12 pm we were tired and retired to our respective bedrooms. Sean's room was next to mine and so we walked together. Then he asked me,"Please forgive me."
"For what?" I laughed.
"Today morning..." he hesitated,"Today morning I gave you a sponge bath." He closed his eyes and got ready for a slap on his face.
"A sponge bath?" I asked him all confused.
"Well, I wasn't really sure if you were a girl and if you had just said all that the night before to just confuse me. So today too, I really thought you were a guy and you were also really sweating in the morning. So I cleaned you up. I didn't take off your shirt or anything."
At this point my head just went - 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!'
"And you seemed to like it when I wiped your face. And then when I was cleaning your back, I felt-" he gulped.
Pause for effect. I knew exactly what he meant.
I spoke,"my bra?"
He nodded. I felt red and blushed hard. I didn't know what to say.
"And that's when I got to know you were a girl. For real."
I still had nothing to say.
"So am I forgiven?" he fiddled with his hands.
I had to get out of this situation.
"Yes you are. I mean, you never knew I was a girl when you did..." I gulped, " that, right?"
"Right." He said sincerely.
I had to smile. He looked like a puppy who wanted to be taken home.
"Alright." I grinned.
I got a grin from his side too,"Then I guess the whole drunk confession was real too huh?"

Briadah

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Aaamaaaazaaang! <3 Please write more cheers 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Abr 29, 2014 8:50 pm

More! More! More! More!
Meow!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 12 de 23. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba