≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Página 17 de 23. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 17 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Mayo 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Joseyposey escribió:❤ No comment. Just  :heart: .
 Laughing  Thank you, I  ❤  you for encouraging me to keep writing whatever story I have come up with. Thank you my loyal reader and friend! happycopains 

ButterflyJewel escribió:Best chapters ever! Love 'em, so looks like we've got Shade back?
Sean + Jade = Shade
Zander + Jade = Zader
What if I told you maybe, maybe not...  Twisted Evil  Ulala Love me or Don't lov
Briadah

Briadah

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 17 Empty Re: ≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Mayo 07, 2014 1:19 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 17 Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Mayo 07, 2014 6:09 pm

UUUUUPPPPPDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATW!!!  Shocked Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing 
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Mayo 08, 2014 1:13 pm

27 ❖ Beyoncé - If I Were A Boy

So we went back to our rooms. It was late at night and both of us were giddy with excitement. We walked through the beach till it was 12 o' clock. Of course every one else had gone asleep so there was no way to tell them about it. Not that we were going to. We would keep it our own secret. The only one who would know would be Luka, and only because he was the one who set it all up.
"Hey, remind me to buy Luka a Kitkat okay." I smiled as I was standing in front of my room. Why did we have to reach so fast?
"Sure, Night Jade." he said with a smile and he touched my hand for the last time this night and let it go.
"Good night." I looked as he walked away. He looked back once and we smiled at each other. Content and in love. Is there anything better?
The only problem was there is shouldn't be a single public display of affection. The tabloids will be at our throats. We were supposed to act like fellow band brothers. But we all knew that wasn't the case.

The next day...or rather evening. It was dark outside and everything was going as planned. No one suspected a thing. Today at the beach, I solely spent time with Sean. Laughing, walking (or in my case, limping), talking in the shadows. Because of my handicap, Sean was allowed to hold my arm and give me support. Bonus! And of course, we did kiss once. We did it so fast and some where really remote. The secrecy really bring out the thrill of the forbidden romance. Soon we were back with the group. Zander, Luka, Sean and me.

Well, right now, the plan was to start making a song. So we all gathered in my room since I wasn't allowed to walk. But of course we were tired out of wits and wanted some sort of refreshment.
" Lets have some ice cream." babyish Zander said. Tired of striking exactly FOUR chords.
"Hey it was you who suggested that we would have a song ready by the end of the holiday. And if I do seem to remember correctly, that would be....TOMORROW!" Luka shouted, a nerve pulsing out of his forehead.
Zander whined and Sean and I grinned at each other. We all knew where this would go.
"Hey, Jade and I will go get it." I nodded.
Oblivious Zander scratched his head. "Hey you guys seem pretty close nowadays."
Cue the nervous laugh.
"Hehe, it's just this new book that we're reading." I said.
"Which one?" he asked suspicious.
"Don Quixote by M. de Cervantes." I said without thinking.
Hell I didn't even know how to say the damn book title! I hope I was close to whatever it was supposed to sound like. I guess it worked cause Zander seemed to believe it.
"That sounds boring." he said, "Whatever. Hey I heard there is this amazing juice shop just across the beach. I don't feel like sitting here anymore. Let's go." he said.
"In case you've forgotten, Jade's foot-" Sean started.
"-is just fine. Isn't it Jade?" Zander asked me.
They both looked at me. I was the one who made the decision. If I agreed with Sean, which I do, then Zander will suspect us more. But if I agree to Zander then Sean will still believe I have feelings for him.
"Uhhh...I don't know, ask Luka."
Unfortunately he was already on his headphones and wearing his sweater ready to get out of here. That was his answer and problem solved.
"Actually I'll join you guys later, I've got some things I've got to take care of before I go." I said.
Zander said "Okay. Don't be too late." and he looked at Sean for his approval and he had to agree.
"See ya soon." he said before he shut the door in front of me.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Mayo 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Briadah escribió:
27 ❖ Beyoncé - If I Were A Boy

So we went back to our rooms. It was late at night and both of us were giddy with excitement. We walked through the beach till it was 12 o' clock. Of course every one else had gone asleep so there was no way to tell them about it. Not that we were going to. We would keep it our own secret. The only one who would know would be Luka, and only because he was the one who set it all up.
"Hey, remind me to buy Luka a Kitkat okay." I smiled as I was standing in front of my room. Why did we have to reach so fast?
"Sure, Night Jade." he said with a smile and he touched my hand for the last time this night and let it go.
"Good night." I looked as he walked away. He looked back once and we smiled at each other. Content and in love. Is there anything better?
The only problem was there is shouldn't be a single public display of affection. The tabloids will be at our throats. We were supposed to act like fellow band brothers. But we all knew that wasn't the case.

The next day...or rather evening. It was dark outside and everything was going as planned. No one suspected a thing. Today at the beach, I solely spent time with Sean. Laughing, walking (or in my case, limping), talking in the shadows. Because of my handicap, Sean was allowed to hold my arm and give me support. Bonus! And of course, we did kiss once. We did it so fast and some where really remote. The secrecy really bring out the thrill of the forbidden romance. Soon we were back with the group. Zander, Luka, Sean and me.

Well, right now, the plan was to start making a song. So we all gathered in my room since I wasn't allowed to walk. But of course we were tired out of wits and wanted some sort of refreshment.
" Lets have some ice cream." babyish Zander said. Tired of striking exactly FOUR chords.
"Hey it was you who suggested that we would have a song ready by the end of the holiday. And if I do seem to remember correctly, that would be....TOMORROW!" Luka shouted, a nerve pulsing out of his forehead.
Zander whined and Sean and I grinned at each other. We all knew where this would go.
"Hey, Jade and I will go get it." I nodded.
Oblivious Zander scratched his head. "Hey you guys seem pretty close nowadays."
Cue the nervous laugh.
"Hehe, it's just this new book that we're reading." I said.
"Which one?" he asked suspicious.
"Don Quixote by M. de Cervantes." I said without thinking.
Hell I didn't even know how to say the damn book title! I hope I was close to whatever it was supposed to sound like. I guess it worked cause Zander seemed to believe it.
"That sounds boring." he said, "Whatever. Hey I heard there is this amazing juice shop just across the beach. I don't feel like sitting here anymore. Let's go." he said.
"In case you've forgotten, Jade's foot-" Sean started.
"-is just fine. Isn't it Jade?" Zander asked me.
They both looked at me. I was the one who made the decision. If I agreed with Sean, which I do, then Zander will suspect us more. But if I agree to Zander then Sean will still believe I have feelings for him.
"Uhhh...I don't know, ask Luka."
Unfortunately he was already on his headphones and wearing his sweater ready to get out of here. That was his answer and problem solved.
"Actually I'll join you guys later, I've got some things I've got to take care of before I go." I said.
Zander said "Okay. Don't be too late." and he looked at Sean for his approval and he had to agree.
"See ya soon." he said before he shut the door in front of me.
OMG!  Surprised You listened?!
THANK YOU!!!  Very Happy I'll read it RIGHT NOW!!  Smile 
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Mayo 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Well, that was some quick thinking there.  Wink  The story is awesome so far!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

≪♫♪ Peppermint ❖ Our Song ♫♪≫ - Página 17 Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Vie Mayo 09, 2014 2:30 am

Joseyposey escribió:Well, that was some quick thinking there.  Wink  The story is awesome so far!
Totally!  cheers 
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Mayo 10, 2014 11:32 am

28 ❖ Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites

I got to work immediately. The second they shut the door I fell on the bed and started untying my dirty bandage. It had so much of sand in it. It sorta reminded me of the mummies of Egypt. My foot's gone Egyptian. Enough about my disgusting foot. After I got it cleaned in the toilet, I got it wrapped up again and I put the room to its original setting. It took about 15 minutes to clean my foot and the room. Now it was time to leave.
Gosh was it dark. I left the key with the lobby and I left without asking directions to the said juice shop. That was a dumb move. I walked through the beach with difficulty. Like I said earlier, the crutch didn't help. I walked through the trees and the bushes and saw a few dots of light in the path ahead. Then suddenly the windy beach set forth a sound I didn't like. I am not very scared of the dark because I didn't believe in ghosts or monsters. I realized a long time ago that the true monsters were us humans. But today, the realization that I couldn't run if the same humans wanted to hunt me down, brought fresh fear in to my heart. Running was my first option when in a fight or flight situation. And the rustling of the leaves and the tiny movement of the imaginary eyes in the bushes gave me goosebumps. I walked slowly, stepping on the ground like it was filled with booby traps.
"It's not real... It's not real... It's not real... It's not real... It's not real... It's not rea-" I stopped my mantra abruptly. Someone was in front of me. His dark figure in front of me. I could imagine blood shot eyes and a knife in his hand. He came closer. His tall figure over shadowing me. The shop was so far away. No one could hear me scream What do I do? I kneel to the sandy ground and cover my head with my hands. Ready for the invisible sword to slice through my head. But nothing happened.
"Jade? Is that you?"
But like I said, it was all my imagination. Damn all those horror movies!
I had tears in my eyes and I didn't dare look up to the familiar voice of my friend. I stayed in my foetal position.
"Oh darling." He knelt in front of me and he put his palm on top of my head and touched my criss-crossed fingers. "Are you okay?"
"No."
And he comforted me and gave me hug. He said soothing words to me and got me back to my senses. After I finished bawling on his shoulder, we went hand in hand to the well lit juice shop. And there I faced the other two with a tear dried face with a hint of embarrassment.
"What happened to you Jade?" Luka asked when he saw my tired face.
"Oh, she just got shocked when she saw me coming towards her in the dark. Probably thought of me as a ghost, right Jade?" Zander said with a cheery smile. Obviously Sean didn't look too happy when he saw me holding Zander's hand. I let go immediately.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Mayo 10, 2014 11:41 am

adanwlal escribió:
OMG!  Surprised You listened?!
THANK YOU!!!  Very Happy I'll read it RIGHT NOW!!  Smile 
 Laughing Laughing Laughing  Of course...I was planning on updating any way. But you also gave me the right push. Laughing *Falling off a cliff yelling 'YOLO!'* Laughing 
Joseyposey escribió:Well, that was some quick thinking there.  Wink  The story is awesome so far!
Was it? It was so hard to follow up the next chapter though. I had no clue what to write. And yet here it is Laughing 
Thank you Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 17 de 23. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba