Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Página 2 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  - Página 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jun 28, 2014 6:16 pm

You're welcome :>
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  - Página 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 28, 2014 6:23 pm

-the next Update will take a little longer as i'm moving to another house and i won't be able to access the internet for a few days. I'll update as soon as i can access it. Thanks-
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  - Página 2 Empty Chapter 2

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Chapter-2:

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗
They look too innocent.

Their kind eyes feels everlasting

They give you wheat and bread

Their embrace always forgiving

They offer you a home, love and care

When you are living in a mansion.

And when the going gets tough

They turn their back on you.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

“What’s wrong with you?” I ask, trying to pull free from Lindsey’s grip. I look at Lindey, who was most annoyingly looking back at me with her puppy eyes.
“The organization needs your help to over power him.” Lindsey said, pulling my sleeve.
I roll my green eyes. “Listen Woman, I am” -I pull free from her grip-  “I’m not going to live with you. You’re are just a disgusting human. How am I supposed to put up with you for crying out loud?!” I asked her for the one thousandth time..
This was just a stupid offer. All my life, I’ve been living on the streets, waiting for someone to take me in. And then when I finally give up, someone who I barely know, welcomes me to her stupid mansion? I hate her. I really do.

I tried to run away from her, but with my heavy bag that clung around me like a monkey, that was really impossible.  Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘Nothing is Impossible’? Let me rephrase that. Things are impossible. I mean, you cant fly with real wings and show them off, can you?No, you can’t. Or, you can’t stamp an ant that’s taller than you. Wait, you don’t find ants taller than you, right?So, you got my point. No everything is possible.
Unless some scary scientst denies and proves me wrong- believe me, all scientists do that. Okay, I’m going over board. Coming back to the point here- I just wanted to get away from Lindsey Abigail. To me, she was just as horrifying as the other humans- the same pearl white teeth(Or, is ‘Fangs’ the right word?), the same fleshy flesh- ah, don’t get me started.

Although my body was made up of metal, I could still feel anger flowing though me. Why can’t this lady just leave me alone?
“I have had enough of you!” I snap, the whole of my right hand suddenly turning into a gun. I pointed it at Lindey- and boy, was she scared!
One thing I’ve heard about humans- they get agitated quite quickly. I guess it’s because of their dumb brain or  something? I have no idea, really.

Lindsey grabbed my sleeve again. I should have expected that from her. Her fleshy hands kept holding my other arm, not in the least showing any signs of fear when my gun was so close to her head!
“I’ve created you, dear. I know your weaknesses..”said Lindsey and she took her hand away from my sleeve. Oh Goody!
“Sure you do.”said I,  and obviously, I had no signs of enthusiam in my voice.
“Right. Now, come along.”said Lindsey, her voice now a little different from before. This one had more sounds of authority and dignity.
I sighed softly. Will this woman never leave me alone?I’m a robot, for crying out loud! Who would want to talk or live with an Andriod?
I slightly nod and  the gun transformed back into my robotic arm.
 Lindsey smiled and looked at me deep in the eyes. At an instant, I knew something was going on in that big brain of hers.
“What?” I ask.
The smile grew wider.
“What?!” I ask again.
No response.
“Okay, really, what the hell do you want?” I snap. You really don’t want me to get mad, ‘cause when I do, it won’t be pleasant. Let’s hope Lindsey knew that.
Lindsey shook her head, her eyes still locked in mine. Did I mention that I hate her?
“Okay, I’m going. Hetious!” I say, walking away from the alley.  
Then it all happened too soon. Lindsey was in front of me in a flash, pointing a..gun?Where the hell did that come from? My brain told me to transform my left hand into a gun again, and my heart told me to shoot her. I followed by brain, but not my heart. I need her alive for my own reasons.
“Life isn’t that easy. You need to fight to live. You need to live to fight. I just need you to understand that,.” Lindsey said and all of a sudden,  she pulled the trigger. Before I could react, I noticed something. There wasn’t a bullet that came flying towards me, it was a net!  I tried to shoot, but the net caught me just in time. Maybe I should’ve left the noticing for later and just shot this woman and followed my heart.

Of course, I can easily cut my way out of this stupid mess. My  gun changes back into my hand then transforms into a sword. Whoah, I’ve never seen this one before! As soon as I tried to cut the net, I felt a wave of pain push me to my side. I gasped in shock, and my sword changed back into my hand again. “You can’t use your powers inside the net, love.” Lindsey told me. She snapped her fingers and almost immediately . I was surounded by humans. Imagine your teacher, who looks so innocent(Not that she Lindsey looks that way), do this to you!

I  couldn’t stand up on my two legs. Weight was pushing me down to the road. The humans just looked at me, no fear in their eyes at all. “Take her to my house.”Lindsey said, looking at me angrily. “I didn’t want to use such methods, but you left me no other choice,” she said, her voice cold and harsh. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my head and  everything went white and faded into black.

I woke up and found myself in a cage. I start to hyperventilate- this isn’t my idea of fun. My eyes were filled with terror. It was a compact cage, I observed. Okay, though I’m an Android, I have phobias too, you know. I’m claustrophobic,  for god’s sake! I started to trepisate, but even so, I observed something else. The whole room was filled with cages, and in each, there was something or someone there. I shudder, trying to get used to the new environment. I looked at the cage next to me. A boy, about my age, or maybe younger, was sleeping soundly. “Hello?” I whisper, trying to fit my head in between the gaps of the bars that were all around my cage. “Hello?Hey, wake up!” I whisper again.
He didn’t seem like waking up any moment now, so with a sigh, I lean back, trying to think straight. Where was I again?Oh right, Lindey’s ‘house’. It’s a strange though, she keeps so many ‘pets’ in these cages, and in this particular room. I wonder why....

“Hello!” someone suddenly whispered. I almost bumped my head into the roof of the cage with shock. My eyes wide with fear, I turn towards the direction of the voice. It was the boy I tried to wake up! “Oh, hello..Weren’t you asleep back then?” I whisper, my voice still shaking. I was happy that I found someone else to talk to in this enclosed place.
“Well, I was, until you woke me. So, you’re her new Android, huh?” the boy asked, this time, his head in between the bars of his cage.
“Her? You mean Lindsey?Wait a minute, you’re an Android too?” I ask with sudden hopes, looking at his blue eyes. I never noticed him wearing a black sweater with black pants.  His face was all I observed, and his pale skin had a few scars.
The boy nodded. “All of us in this room are. Don’t get too hysteric about it..” he said.
I froze. So, I wasn’t alone! I opened my mouth to answer,, but the boy suddenly fell on his head, snoring. “Hey, why are you-“ I began. “Sh, someone’s coming. Act like you’re sleeping, if you value your life.” he trailed me off in a soft whisper and continued to snore . The whole room was suddenly filled with snores. I however, didn’t snore. I didn’t even fall on my back to act like I was sleeping! I just looked straight ahead, at the old oak door, and it slowly creaked open.

Lindsey came in, wearing a different top and the same old jeans she wore almost everyday. “Welcome home, Maratha,” she said, a huge smile on her face as she entered.

a/n: escribió:Sorry for the long wait, guys! I had a serious cold, exams and too much problems to over come! I finally updated , and hopefully, with a little inspiration, i guess i can continue this story successfully!

Última edición por Lovelly_girl el Lun Jul 28, 2014 12:28 pm, editado 7 veces
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 27, 2014 2:26 pm

I love it!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 27, 2014 4:33 pm

aw, thanks penny! I wrote this a while back, but i didn't find time to posT!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Jul 27, 2014 5:46 pm

I just re-read the chapter and god, It had so many mistakes! I have to edit right now!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 27, 2014 6:50 pm

You're welcome.
Haha, I bet my chapters have more mistakes than yours.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am

I bet you wrong. Just read carefully and there are tons of mistakes! You have the flow, but not me. I still have to edit...
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Gayathri16 Lun Jul 28, 2014 5:22 am

ok.... I had read the first chapter yesteray but forgot to comment so......
Lg!!! You rocked this!!!...... again  affraid  Very Happy  Laughing 

Now off to chapter 2...
Gayathri16

Gayathri16

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba