Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Página 4 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  - Página 4 Empty Re: Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Jul 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Please check PMs, both of you.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  - Página 4 Empty Re: Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Jul 29, 2014 3:16 pm

checked.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  adanwlal Mar Jul 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Lovelly_girl escribió:
Um, I updated just yesterday...I’m still writing chapter 3..
Eh I was so caught up in reading it that I didn't look at the date! Lol!
I still want ya to update!  :like: 
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Oct 12, 2014 10:09 am

OOOOOhhh, i'm soo sorry for my late update. You see, i've made up four to five chapters other than the ones i've posted here, and my computer 'accidently' deleted it all by mistake. The whole story. So, all i have left right now is the first two chapters that i had posted here. I'm currently working on my 3rd chapter, again, so i'll update ASAP.
Thanks!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Ene 12, 2015 11:54 am

i'll be posting in a few days
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Ene 12, 2015 11:58 am

I've written a lot of chappies for dis!completign it soon..I'll be posting al of it in a while
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  - Página 4 Empty Rewritten-Chapter 1 and 2

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mar 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Chapter 1

We are still living in the age of wars. Man can’t escape it, no matter how many organisations he makes, no matter what he does, he is bound to destroy the whole world- destory Mother Earth. I remember hiding in my favorite Alley while Doctor Stephen, a dictator,  bomed our country, raiding  everything we had. I’ve seen countless people die before my eyes, and personally, it was the scariest thing a kid could have ever seen. But somehow, our counrty stayed strong, and continued living in this pittyful world. Continued living by rebuilding what we had, trying to find light at the end of the tunnel. I don’t remember anything when it comes to how I was created, my past, my personal history. From the time I was made, I’ve only seen blood shed. That’s why I always hate humans. They have a habbit of killing one another. That’s when I, Maratha Leah Colin, started attending a local  school to know more about them,hiding my identity as an Android.But all that ended on one fateful day.

School- the one place I try my best to avoid. We Androids go to school too, you know. Not any special kind of school-we mingle with humans. The humans who survied, I mean. But we keep our excistence a secret. It’s not that difficult, really. All you need to do is try breathing without choking and try to ack ‘humanely’ as possible, and trust me, I have no idea what it means.
If you haven’t figured out my name yet, then hear it loud and clear. Name’s Maratha Leah Colin. Too long?Wait, don’t answer that. Just call me Leah or Lee.  
Okay, let’s get back to school, the horrible place with all the scary people. Just so you know, I wasn’t using any kind of figure of speech. And with scary people I Mean Scary people. Literally. With real flesh, and that moon white teeth, and ugh I just hate the contagious saliva. Okay okay, I guess I should not go too much in detail, but you got my point, right?

I look at my teacher, who kept going on and on about Laws of motion. My eye lids were already feeling heavy and I did something that made my teacher’s blood boil up with anger. I yawned. Okay, this Is the thing about humans. They have something called ‘discipline’ and ‘ethics’ and ‘etiquettes’ ,and oh god, the list goes on and on. And if they find you doing whatever this ethics and decipline tells you not to do, you asked for it.
My teacher looked at me with her wide, buldging eyes. I could have sworn I saw smoke coming out of her nose and ears. I stood up, looking at the teacher with these innocent eyes that I have. This usually works with humans, but with this woman, there’s no telling what she’d do to me?Detention?Little did the teacher know that I actually ‘enjoy’ dentention. Call me crazy, but I really like them. I hate going back home. I try my best to stay at school at all times. Curious? I’ll give you fourwords to sum it up. I Have No Home.
You heard me. I have no home. People usually think I love being outdoors, but that’s all a big lie. I actually love staying indoors.

So here I am, standing in front of my angry teacher. My very angry teacher. I take a deep breath to let her know I was ready for whatever she had in mind for me. The teacher sighed once, and balled up her fists. Very unlady-like. I didn’t look at her face, but instead I looked at her hand. My eyes widened a little when I thought her skin will tear open- you should have seen the way it was stretched and tight.
“Maratha..” My teacher spoke at last, her hands now crossed across her chest. If you didn’t notice, I hate my name when it’s called out like that. I look at her face, and finally met her gaze. Her blue eyes stared into mine, not taking them off me. And you guessed it. Awkward silence.My teacher finally cleared her throat and began her big lecture she usually gave to students.(That’s usually a symptom when a teacher tries to detain you.)

“You’re detained...” was the last sentence I heard from the teacher that day. I roll my eyes when she turned around. I couldn’t help but smile. Getting detained just because of yawning?This is why I like my teacher- a lot. My teacher walked out as soon as the bell rang, and so did the students who sprinted out almost immediately. I sit down, the smile not leaving my lips. I looked around. No one. That’s great news. I took out a book I really liked reading.(To tell the truth, this is the eith time I’m re-reading it)People call me crazy, but everyone who’s anyone loves the book.
A teacher entered the class, and my head quickly snapped up. The teacher sighed and walked to her bench. “This is the ninth time this week..” she sighed, looking at me with her green eyes. Her blonde hair glistened against the sun light that passed through the window, all the way to her head.
I look at her and then burried my face in my book again. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone. I heard my teacher sigh but ignored it. I kept reading until I heard my teacher snore. I didn’t dare to look at her. But I did. She folded her hands and put her head down, sleeping peacefully. I wondered what she might be dreaming about.

I smiled to myself as i packed my bag. One hour of detention was more than enough. I put my bag back on and  cleared my throat as loudly as I could. My teacher quickly jerked backward, looking at me with her sleepy eyes. “Time’s up, Miss Lindsey..” I told her calmly and walked out. Jeez, this bag was seriously heavy. As soon as I was out of the school campus, I walked to the alley I usally hang out. It wasn’t anything special or something, but it was lonely.  The alley was abandoned, and no one used it anymore...
And that’s what I wanted. Sometimes, being lonely is the best medicine when you’re feeling low. little did I know that being this lonely was a dangerous disease, with an uncurable virus.

I remove my bag off my back and sat down, leaning against the wall. I pulld up my knees towards my shoulders and wrapped my arms around it. I yawned again and closed my eyes, hoping I could get some rest.
“Hello...” a soft voice said out of nowhere, somehow close to my ears. I snapped my eyes open, and looked at Lindsey staring at me with those sleepy-but-still-beautiful eyes of hers. I froze for several minutes, Until Lindsey spoke again.  “I followed you here. I follow you every day. Where do you live dear?I want to have a word with your parents..” Lindsery told me in her most abnormally beautiful voice. Okay, how to put this? I don’t have parents. I was made, not born. I usally cover up by telling everyone that my parents have gone to visit an island to research something, or exploring the North Pole, or something like that.

I stood up, and looked down at Lindsey who was once kneeling down beside me. “They aren’t at home, Miss Lindsey.” I told her in my cold voice- the one that scares everyone. Miss Lindey sighed. “How much longer are you going to keep this a secret?” she asked, standing up. She was really tall, I noted. I stiffened when she asked that. “What secret?” I asked her, putting my bag on so I can get out of here before things get out of hand. Lindey took a step forward. “I know who you are, Maratha Leah Water, and so do you. And I’m the one who created you.” Lindey said, extending her arm towards me. I instinctively took a step back. Okay, who let her in on the secret? I look at her catiously. “It’s true. And, I want to take you back home- to live with me..” Lindsey added, not blinking for a moment.

I look at her and shake my head ever so slightly.
“You’ve gone crazy..” I told her softly but my voice potrayed how angry and annoyed I was. Lindey sighed. “You gotta help us, Leah. It’s the only chance for us humans to survive. Please..” Lindsey said after a few minutes of silence. Okay, seriously, what’s wrong with her? I just wanted some peace and quiet, was that too much for ask?
I look at her, an eyebrow raised. “What’s wrong?” I ask, arranging my words carefully.
“He’s back...”Lindey mouthed.
“Who the hell are you talking about?” I snapped. What else could I do?
“Doctor Stephen. The one who started world war three. The Dictator...” Lindsey said, in a somewhat eerie voice.

Chapter 2

“What’s wrong with you?” I ask, trying to pull free from Lindsey’s grip. I look at Lindey, who was most annoyingly looking back at me with her puppy eyes.
“The organization needs your help to over power him.” Lindsey said, pulling my sleeve.
I roll my green eyes. “Listen Woman, I am” -I pull free from her grip-  “I’m not going to live with you. You’re are just a disgusting human. How am I supposed to put up with you for crying out loud?!” I asked her for the one thousandth time..
This was just a stupid offer. All my life, I’ve been living on the streets, waiting for someone to take me in. And then when I finally give up, someone who I barely know, welcomes me to her stupid mansion? I hate her. I really do.

I tried to run away from her, but with my heavy bag that clung around me like a monkey, that was really impossible.  Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘Nothing is Impossible’? Let me rephrase that. Things are impossible. I mean, you cant fly with real wings and show them off, can you?No, you can’t. Or, you can’t stamp an ant that’s taller than you. Wait, you don’t find ants taller than you, right?So, you got my point. No everything is possible.
Unless some scary scientst denies and proves me wrong- believe me, all scientists do that. Okay, I’m going over board. Coming back to the point here- I just wanted to get away from Lindsey Abigail. To me, she was just as horrifying as the other humans- the same pearl white teeth(Or, is ‘Fangs’ the right word?), the same fleshy flesh- ah, don’t get me started.

Although my body was made up of metal, I could still feel anger flowing though me. Why can’t this lady just leave me alone?
“I have had enough of you!” I snap, the whole of my right hand suddenly turning into a gun. I pointed it at Lindey- and boy, was she scared!
One thing I’ve heard about humans- they get agitated quite quickly. I guess it’s because of their dumb brain or  something? I have no idea, really.

Lindsey grabbed my sleeve again. I should have expected that from her. Her fleshy hands kept holding my other arm, not in the least showing any signs of fear when my gun was so close to her head!
“I’ve created you, dear. I know your weaknesses..”said Lindsey and she took her hand away from my sleeve. Oh Goody!
“Sure you do.”said I,  and obviously, I had no signs of enthusiam in my voice.
“Right. Now, come along.”said Lindsey, her voice now a little different from before. This one had more sounds of authority and dignity.
I sighed softly. Will this woman never leave me alone?I’m a robot, for crying out loud! Who would want to talk or live with an Andriod?
I slightly nod and  the gun transformed back into my robotic arm.
Lindsey smiled and looked at me deep in the eyes. At an instant, I knew something was going on in that big brain of hers.
“What?” I ask.
The smile grew wider.
“What?!” I ask again.
No response.
“Okay, really, what the hell do you want?” I snap. You really don’t want me to get mad, ‘cause when I do, it won’t be pleasant. Let’s hope Lindsey knew that.
Lindsey shook her head, her eyes still locked in mine. Did I mention that I hate her?
“Okay, I’m going. Hetious!” I say, walking away from the alley.  
Then it all happened too soon. Lindsey was in front of me in a flash, pointing a..gun?Where the hell did that come from? My brain told me to transform my left arm into a weapon again, and my heart told me to shoot her. I followed my brain, but not my heart. I need her alive for my own reasons.
“Life isn’t that easy. You need to fight to live. You need to live to fight. I just need you to understand that,.” Lindsey said and all of a sudden,  she pulled the trigger. Before I could react, I noticed something. There wasn’t a bullet that came flying towards me, it was a net!  I tried to shoot, but the net caught me just in time. Maybe I should’ve left the noticing for later and jus kill this woman by following  my heart back then.

Of course, I can easily cut my way out of this stupid mess by throwing the net away.  My  gun changes back into my hand then transforms into a..wait, sword?. Whoah, I’ve never seen this one before- no like, really, all this time all my hand transformed into was a gun!

As soon as I tried to cut the net, I felt a wave of pain enter my nerves that made me go flying to my side. I gasped in shock, and my sword changed back into my hand again.
“You can’t use your powers inside the net, love.” Lindsey informed, snapping her fingers.  Almost immediately, before a humming bird can flap it’s cute wings, or before those filthy humans could bat their eye lashes,  I was surounded by humans. Those big, fat ones that usually scare the life out of people. People, not Androids. Imagine your teacher, standing close to you, who looks so innocent(Not that she Lindsey looks that way), catch you in a net and makes you get surrounded by humans. Didn’t I tell you these humans were borrible ?

I  couldn’t stand up on my two legs. Weight was pushing me down to the road. The humans just looked at me, no fear in their eyes at all. “Take her to the mansion,.”Lindsey said, looking at me angrily. “I didn’t want to use such methods, but you left me no other choice,” she added,  her voice cold and harsh. It was around that time that  I felt a sharp pain in my head and  everything went white and faded into black.

LG escribió:Hey guys! Okay, so i've rewritten the first two chapters. There isn't much difference with the first ones, though. The New chapter, that is Chapter 3, is posted below. Feel free to read! Oh, and I'm SO SORRY for the late update and stuff. I've been able to complete half of the story, and once you guys get familier with the characters, i NEED YOU GUYST O HELP ME. Give me ideas on what to do next and stuff- it would really help. A chapter ever 3 days?Or maybe 5?I don't know, i'll pst whenever i'm free or something.
Till next time!
Lg
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Chapter 1 and 2 rewritten:chapter 3 posted as well :Crystal clear  - Página 4 Empty Chapter 3:Finally!

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mar 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Chapter 3

I woke up and found myself in a cage. I start to hyperventilate- this isn’t my idea of fun. My eyes were filled with terror. It was a compact cage, I observed. Okay, though I’m an Android, I have phobias too, you know. I’m claustrophobic,  for god’s sake! I started to trepisate, but even so, I observed something else. The whole room was filled with cages, and in each, there was something or someone there. I shudder, trying to get used to the new environment. I looked at the cage next to me. A boy, about my age, or maybe younger, was sleeping soundly. “Hello?” I whisper, trying to fit my head in between the gaps of the bars that were all around my cage. “Hello?Hey, wake up!” I whisper again.

He didn’t seem like waking up any moment now, so with a sigh, I lean back, trying to think straight. Where was I again?Oh right, Lindey’s ‘house’. It’s a strange though, she keeps so many ‘pets’ in these cages, and in this particular room. I wonder why....

“Hello!” someone suddenly whispered. I almost bumped my head into the roof of the cage with shock. My eyes wide with fear, I turn towards the direction of the voice. It was the boy I tried to wake up! “Oh, hello..Weren’t you asleep back then?” I whisper, my voice still shaking. I was happy that I found someone else to talk to in this enclosed place.
“Well, I was, until you woke me. So, you’re her new Android, huh?” the boy asked, this time, his head in between the bars of his cage.

“Her? Oh, you mean that woman. Wait a minute, you’re an Android too?” I ask with sudden hopes, looking into his blue eyes. My eyes slowly gazed moved away from his eyes, and figured out he was wearing a blue sweatshirt and grey pantsI couldn’t help but feel I’ve seen him before, but I couldn’t pout a finger on it.  His face was all that I observed with interest. He had lots of matalic scars, on his cheeks, plenty on his forehead. He looked like he had participated in a war..

The boy nodded. “All of us in this room are Androids. Don’t get too hysteric about it..” he spoke like he was used to it.  How long had he been locke up in that cage, anyway? He must have lost his senses, honestly.But somehow, I couldn’t help but stiffen , making my blood freeze.(If I had blood, that is. Come on, it’s a figure of speech).
So, I wasn’t alone! I opened my mouth to answer, but the boy suddenly fell on his head, snoring. “Hey, why are you-“ I began, soemthing telling me the boy was mad.

“Sh, someone’s coming. Act like you’re sleeping, if you value your life.” he trailed me off in a soft whisper and continued to snore . The whole room was suddenly filled with snores. I however, didn’t snore. I didn’t even fall on my back to act like I was sleeping- I didn’t even have time to bat my eyelashes. I stare at the old oak door as it slowly creaked open..

Lindsey came in, wearing a different top and the same old jeans she wore almost everyday. “Welcome home, Maratha,” she said in a small voice – a small voice that she loves using, mostly to annoy me. There was a huge smile plastered on that ugly face, and personally, I just wanted to shoot it.

LG escribió:The long awaited chapter is FINALLY here! Sorry, i know it's short and stuff, but i've been able to post it..Finally! . I hope i get some good feedback! Enjoy reading! Oh, and silent readers, please make yourself loud! I've written this stuff several months back but didn't have enough time to type it all out. Hope you like it!And, PLEASE feel free to correct my mistakes! I'm still learning!
Thank you,
LG
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey Love! :Hello:
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba