Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Empty Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects T0oh74

A long time ago, there was war. That spread through out the lands of Arimlan. Burning everything it touched, hurting many lives that didn't deserve that pain, and causing the whole world to shake to its very core. These wars lasted for a long time, not mainly human versus human but animal versus animal as well. No one remembers why these wars started, pushed but the darkness hiding in their heart leading to bloodshed, grief, and loss. The battles have been long and hard, nether side gearing to give up leading many to believe that their future look bleak. Leading the citizens to close their eyes against the wars, trying to wipe them from their memories. Other tending to never forget those painful moments, locking their hearts away from others even of their own kin. It wasn't long before many believe the war had vanished from their lands, only they couldn't have been more wrong.

There is one group that maybe able to change the outcome of this war. One small group, left behind by their parents because of their differences has been growing up away from the touches of the war. The only place it has never managed to get into. Though that will soon change, will this group of 'rejects' be able to fight against their worlds problems? Or will they go back into hiding and the outcome of Arimlan because nothing more that a tragic ending?

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:14 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Empty Re: Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Interesting! I can't wait for the first chappie! ^^
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Empty Characters

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects 3tailedalbinofox
"Why hello. I am Silvia. Pleasure to meet you. I am a rare yet different silver furred fox, the three tail mutation doesn't t really help me much either. My sister, brother, and I were abandon by our mother. She probably saw my fur and left us to die in the woods. We were taken in by Tarke, after he found us wondering around the woods. He's been like a father to me, as I'll never know my own father..."

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Fox-icon
"Sorry! I didn't see you there! I'm Aleki, Silvia's brother. I'm different from my sister, as my fur is a goldish color, and I don't have more than one tail. Though my fur color was still probably enough for her to leave us in the middle of no where. Tarke, took really good care of us over the last few years, though I would like to met our mother and give her a piece of my mind."

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects 3w
"Oh! I didn't know anyone was coming to talk to me....... I'm Reli, Silvia's and Aleki's sister. I'm a white furred fox...... with one tail...... Which probably explains why I'm here........ If you... don't have any other questions... could I go....?"

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Ferret
"Yo! I'm Dernik. The one and only fun loving ferret here! Yes, I've got to love my job. I know, I know your wondering why I got left when I look perfectly normal. Do you see my eyes? A bright yellow, and my parents being as superstitious as they are left me because of that. Can you believe it! Just because my eyes are a different color than the norm!"

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Owl
"Hi! I'm Raini! I'm a Owl if you haven't already guessed. Though I guess since its going to come up anyways I got left because of my size. All my siblings were twice my size, and my parents left me here. Because I didn't learn how to fly when they left. Well, that's enough about me, how about you! What's your favorite color? Favorite animal? Favorite season?" -continues on asking random questions-

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects White_Tiger_Cub_by_mewgal
"ROOOAAARRR! Did I scare you? I've been practicing on my roar. Oh, yeah! I'm Sonliki, a white tiger. I got left because of my fur, as my parents were orange and I'm white. Well the past is the past. I've been living here happily with the others, so if you don't mind I need to get back to practicing!"

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Raccoon
"Why, hello hello! I am Xeli, the red raccoon of the bunch. I got left here because my parents were grey furred and I'm, well, red. I've been here along with the rest. We're all great friends, and thanks to Tarke we've all managed to live out here. Now if you don't mind me I have something I need to get to doing."

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Mystic
"Hello! It's nice to meet new people around here. I am Serni, a white furred wolf. Yes, with a blue stripe and blue on the tip of my tail. Lets not forget the yellow eyes. Lets just say I was 'touched' more by the spirits, though my parents didn't understand that. As the left me and my brother here. Though I don't mind now, its quiet peaceful here."

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Wolf
"So you must be the readers, the whole camps been talking about you guys. Oh, where are my manners, I'm Soli, Serni's brother. I can tell your looking at my markings, they are the reason I got left with my sister. Though I don't really mind in now, as its quiet peaceful here."

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Bear
"Why hello, my child. There is nothing to be afraid of here. I am Tarkeli, though I'm know as Tarke. I am the protector of these woods, for the little ones and to give this world a little hope that in the deepest of shadows there will always be a light. I have been here for a long time, taking care of these young ones, who the world not yet see as equals. I am a bear as you can see, though my appearance can be misleading, child. Now please excuse me, but I have some matters to take care of. Though may we chat again sometime."

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:17 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Empty Table of Contents

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Chapters-
Prelude Part 1- Page 1
Prelude Part 2- Page 1
Prelude Part 3- Page 1
Prelude Part 4- Page 1
Chapter 1- Page 1
Chapter 2- Page 2
Chapter 3- Coming Soon!

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:13 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Lara12234 Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:25 pm

SCAAAARLEEEETYOU MUST BRING ALL YOUR STORIES HERE!
Lara12234

Lara12234

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Empty Prelude Part 1

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:25 pm

-Prelude-

"All of us know that parting hurts deeper that anything. Though with out pain how could we know joy?"

It was one presence summer night, the moon shining brightly sitting at its perch high in the sky. Looking down on the land below, with its white glow as a slight breeze whipped through the trees of the Arimlan Light woods the only place that the Darkest War hadn’t touched. A female fox shifted as the moonlight easily shown off her red fur as she moved toward her den, to review her kits. She stopped at the little entrance to her burrow as her green eyes shown with shock and disbelief as she looked at her kits. One little female kit ‘s fur reflected silver in the moonlight as her three tail curled around her, another female kit’s fur shown pure white, and lastly a male kit who’s fur shown gold in the moonlight. Their mother shifted backwards as her eyes shown with disbelief as these couldn’t be her children. Her fur bristled as she looked at her so called children as her reached her head into her burrow and grabbed the three kits by their necks gently. She quickly made her way out into the woods once again, this time with the three kits mewing as she carried them. Passing by trees and bushes alike until she was sure she was far enough, where she came to a stop in a flat area in those woods. She gentle placed the three mewing kits on the ground in front of her, still terrified that these were her children as she started to move back. Their mother quickly sprinted away from that clearing leaving her kits there to perish for all she cared as her paw steps could hardly be heard after a matter of time. Leaving the three kits alone, abandoned there. The silver kits started mewing loudly as she could, her siblings soon join in as well. Causing quite a storm of noise as larger footsteps could be heard coming towards them.

“Why, children, why are you crying?” something asked as stepping out of the shadows of the woods was a large brown bear. His claws gently dragged across the ground as he moved towards the three kits, who had now stopped mewing. Moving closer to the kits and stopped only a few inches from them.

“L…llost…” The gold kit muttered looking at the bear. He shifted a little as his gold fur still shown in the midnight as his red eyes looked up at the bear.

“L…lleft…” The white kit mewed looking at the ground. As her white tail curled around her as some tears started to roll down from her marine eyes.

“A…aban… abandon…ed” The silver kit managed to said after a matter of time. Her three tails twisting with one another as the light bounced off her silver fur. Her black eyes looked pleadingly up at the bear as tears were sitting on the edge.

“Now, children. You’re not left anymore.” The bear replied looking at them, as the kit’s eyes widened with suspicion. He turned around back the way he came looking back at those kits with his caring brown eyes. “Come now, my children.” He said motioning for the kits to follow him. “Now do you, children, have names?”

“No…….” The white kit admitted quickly scampering after the bear. As her own two front paws ended up tripping her as she ran.

“Well, you do deserve a name, children.” The bear said looking at the white kit as the silver and gold quickly scampered to catch up with them. “Every creature no matter how they look or who they are deserves a name.”

“……Silvia…….” The silver kid mewed after a few seconds or several. Her tails shifted back and forth as she said it, as it sounded like a fair name to her.

“Aleki…” The gold kit mewed right after his sister. The moonlight reflecting off his gold fur as his tail swished back and forth.

“……Reli.” The white kit mewed softly after her brother and sister did. Her white fur ruffed as her tail shifted back and forth.

“Those are lovely names, my children.” The bear replied kindly looking at them. “I’m Tarkeli. Now come, my children, let me introduce you to your new home.”

“Tha…nk… y…you Tarke… Tarke.” Silvia mewed following after him, as Aleki and Reli scampered after her. As the vanished into the shadows of the woods, the breeze softly blew through as one could swear it was singing a song of sadness and joy. The leaves shook off the trees as the wind blew through, some of those green shade like leaves left loose from tree branches and were dancing on the wind. Gently and softly, stirred on my the wind as those leaves whished around on that breeze before they started flying up towards the sky before the vanished over the horizon towards the rising sun with red starting to push forward into the sky.

”Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” (Joseph Campbell)
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Empty Prelude Part 2

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:06 pm

”Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. But if one quits, however, it lasts forever.”

As dawn had just come over the horizon, a father wolf sprinted through the forest holding onto a rabbit in his jaws. Easily dodging trees and stones alike as he headed back to where his mate was waiting for him to return. He jumped on top of a fallen tree as he could see their make shift home, as his mate wanted their pups somewhere away from the War, though he didn’t believe that it was still going on. He launched himself off that log as it cracked under the pressure. The wind blowing through his grey fur as he gently came to a stop in front of the den, he placed the rabbit on the ground before calling out. “My dear, I’m back.”

The she-wolf briskly came to the entrance as her grey fur now showing in the sun light. “I’m glad to see you back, dear.” She replied as a little bit of worry swirled in her green eyes.

“What’s wrong my darling, you’ve look like you’ve see the spirits themselves.” The male wolf said seeing the worry in her eyes, and his ears fell slightly as he cocked his head. “What is it?”

“Nothing, but you can’t see the pups…” The she-wolf replied looking away from him as her ears fell all the way down. “As you will not like what you see.”

“Nonsense!” The male wolf huffed as he padded up to the den and looked in at his pups. Though his jaw literally dropped as he looked at them, the she-pup was pure white with a blue fur stripe, as she looked at him with her yellow eyes, and the male pup was the normal grey with a white underbelly but had black and white fur markings on him. He backed away from the den in pure disgust. “These are not my children…” He growled stalking away from the den.

“But, dearest they…” The she-wolf started to abject as her grey fur bristled.

“They are not my children, they are not yours either.” The male wolf growled as his blue eyes said not to push the subject. “Either kill them or take them out into the woods. After that we are heading home…” He said as he started to walk off once again.

The she-wolf looked after him for a matter of minutes before she moved back to the den. Her eyes stayed softly on her pups, as she couldn’t bring herself to bring out her claws and kill them. She gently picked them up by the scruffs of their necks and brought them out of the den. Before sprinting off to the south of the den and deeper into the woods. There were tears forming in her eyes as she ran for a matter of minutes before coming to a stop and putting the pups down.

The white female barked as she looked up at her mother with her yellow eyes pleading her not to do this. Her little tail moved slightly as she did. “Why…” She managed to say after a matter of time.

“Because, it must be this way…” The she-wolf replied looking at her daughter and son one last time as the tears fell to the ground. She briskly turned around and started running away from her pups, leaving them there in that clearing as the sun lifted higher into the sky.

“Why….! Why! WHY!” The male pup growled angerly as their mother ran. Leaving them there to die alone. He shook slightly as his sister stood right next to him. “WHY!”

“Why hello.”

Both of the pups jumped as a new voice came out. They quickly turned towards the voice and dropped into a crouch. Though to their amazement to see a silver fox stand by a tree. “Who… are… you?” the male pup growled his grey eyes locked on this newcomer.

“I am Silvia. Pleasure to meet you two.” Silvia said with a curl bow of her head before she walked up to the two pups. Her silver fur reflecting in the sunlight and her three tails gently moving behind her as she walked up to them and sat down in front of them. “Do you two have a name?”

“No.” The male pup bluntly stated as his fur bristled with anger. “Our mother just abandoned us…” he growled this time around.

“He… he’s right…” The female pup said as her white fur bristled, though not with anger but with pain. “She just left us…”

“Well, everyone deserves a name no matter how they look.” Silvia said looking at them with her caring red eyes. “So what would you like to be called?”

“Soli.” The male pup replied somewhat easily as the anger drained from his voice, as he looked at Silvia. His tail twitched somewhat as it shifted to the right then the left.

“Serni…” The female pup replied kindly as she somewhat smiled. Her tail moved back and forth as proof to her happiness.

“Well, Serni and Soli. How about I take you home.” Silvia said kindly as she looked at them. Before she got up and started walking back over to were she was standing before, her tails shifting behind her.

“But we don’t have a home anymore.” Soli said looking at Silvia, who had turned back towards them again. He took one step forward as he looked at her.

“Well, you do now. Welcome to the Pack, my friends.” Silvia said as she turned back around again as Soli and Serni quickly caught up with her. Being rather careful not to land on one of her tails.

“What is this Pack?” Serni asked as she walked to the right of Silvia. Her tail shifting and the blue stripe of fur looked like it was moving as she walked.

“The Pack, well, a group of us. We all live together. You’ll probably get a better explanation from Tarke than me.” Silvia said as she had a slight laugh toward the end as she walked. “And then you’ll meet everyone else.” She said as she changed from a walk to a run, and Soli and Serni easily caught up with her as they ran deeper into the forest.

”Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes.” (Angelina Jolie)
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Empty Prelude Part 3

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:09 pm

”To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.” (Angelina Jolie)

On the other side of the woods, as the sun rose higher into the sky, a grey raccoon slowly moved into the clearing. Holding her red furred son in her hands as she moved into the middle of the clearing. She stopped and placed her son, well her x-son, on the ground. She looked are her son with her grey eyes before she started to leave.

“Looks like I wasn’t the only one with this idea.”

The raccoon turned around as she heard that as an dark orange tigress stalked her way out into the clearing. “Why Uria, long time no see.” The raccoon replied as her tail moved to the right slightly as she said it.

“Well, Liti, I can say the same.” Uria replied as her tail swished back and forth, as she turned her head and grabbed the white tiger cub from her back and place her next to the red raccoon pup.

“I can say I wasn’t expecting to see any of you here.” A male ferret muttered dragging his only son with him. He growled slightly as he threw his son with the other two rejects. His own son stared back at him with his large yellow eyes. “I’m sorry, Dernik, actually not really.”

“Surprising how all of us have the same idea.” As a larger white owl flew down with her youngest and her smallest owlet in her claw, before she placed her child with the others. Her feathers bristled as she looked at the little group of reject children with the disgusts showing in her green eyes. The four parents looked at each other for several moments, each one trying to guess the others motives. Their children sat shivering in the middle of the clearing, the sunlight showing through the trees on the group.

“We never speak of this.” Uria growled looking at the others. “Got it, Liti, Hetiti, Terrle.” She growled once more looking at Liti, as her fur shook from Uria’s gaze; to the Owl, Hetiti, whose feathers ruffled under her gaze; and lastly to the ferret, Terrie, who shifted slightly as her gaze.

“Then we’re agreed.” Terrie said as his fur bristled as the wind blew through the clearing. “It was nice not seeing you.” He muttered as he started to leave, and the last glimpse of him was his brown coat in the sunlight as he scampered off.

Hetiti nodded, before spreading her wings wide and with one brisk motion did she take off towards the sky. Leaving the others in the dust, as she silently vanished over the tree tops. Liti turned away from the others, as her ring tail shifted back and forth as she started to leave. Slowly walking towards the fallen tree she originally passed by to get here, her head turned slightly behind her as her grey eyes looked at her son or at least had been. No tears escaped her eyes, but she quickly went on her way once more. Uria smiled slightly, as she turned her black stripe tail whipped behind her as in a matter of seconds launched herself forward into a brisk run. Not even looking back once as she ran.

“Why don’t you just finish us!” the white tiger cub shouted as she was down in a crouch looking where her mother had once been standing. “Or are you too chicken!” She roared as her white tail whipped violently behind her. Dernik looked at the cub, like she was crazy as his yellow eye easily showed it.

“Calm down…” The owlet said looking at the cub as she hoped up to her. “We’ll be alright……. We will….”

“I don’t know if you get what just ha.p.p.en, but nothing well even be right again!” The red raccoon stated as his ringed tail shifted back and forth as he said it. His fur bristled with anger as his claws tightened into a fist. “We’ll never be alright again...”

“You’re wrong.”

All of them quickly turned around towards the new voice, astonished to see a gold fox standing in the shade of the trees with a slightly smaller white fox standing behind him. His red eyes calmly looked over them as he stepped out into the sunlight, as it started reflecting off his fur.

“Now just who are you?” Dernik asked as he still shaking as he stood up on his back feet. His yellow eyes scanning over those two foxes, as he folded his white front paws in front of him. “And how would you know about our situation?!”

“Well, I am Aleki.” The gold fox said with a slight bow before walking towards them. “And this is my sister, Reli.” He said as he turned his head towards his sister then back to the others. His tail shifted back a forth as he did. Reli nodded behind him, as her fur gleamed slightly as some spots of sunlight reflected of her white fur.

“Do you… all have…… names?” Reli asked softly as her blue eyes looked at the group. Her tail shifted as she walked out from behind her brother.

“Well, I do. I’m Dernik, nice to meet you, I guess.” Dernik replied looking at the two, with his yellow eyes calmly looking at them.

“Well, I’m Raini. Or so my mother used to call me.” The owlet said hopping around excitedly. Her wings stretched as far as she could and flapped up and down though she didn’t get any higher than an inch before falling back to the ground.

“I… don’t… know… for sure. Though I believe it was supposed to be Xeli.” The red raccoon admitted as his tail moved slightly to the right as he stepped forward. His brown eyes looking at Aleki, and Reli with confusion and surprise while his ears sunk slightly.

“My name is Sonliki. Or so my mother said before she shunned me because my white striped fur.” The white tiger cub said as towards the end changed to a growl. Her tail whipping up a storm behind her, and her claws started to dig into the ground in anger.

“Well, nice to meet you, Sonliki, Xeli, Raini, and Dernik.” Aleki said with a slight smile that vanished as soon as it came. “And to answer your second question, Dernik, we know more about your situation that you’d guess…” He said with a slight tone of pain entering into tone and eyes, only to vanish a few seconds later. “Now come on lets go home.”

“What do you mean by ‘go home’? We have no home!” Sonliki shouted as she jumped forward about a foot. Her blue eyes fiercely locked on Aleki and Reli. Her tail lashed back and forth violent as her claws reflected from of the sunlight.

“Well, you’ll have one now. Welcome to our family.” Aleki replied as his fur hardly bristled as Sonliki shouted and was now only a few inches from his nose. He turned back around afterwards and started walking back the way he came. “Welcome to the Pack.” He said with a smile and a kind shine in his red eyes.

Reni nodded as she cl.o.s.ed her eyes and with a smile growing on her face. The breeze blowing through her fur and tail as her blue eyes showed with happiness as she op.en.ed them once again. “Please… follow us…” She said motioning with her tail for them to follow as she turned around and jumped ahead of her brother and the newcomers.

“Yo! Wait up!” Dernik shouted scampering after Reni. A smirk appeared on his face as the happiness showed in his eyes. While he tried he best to catch up to Reni.

“Cool!” Raini chirped as she hopped along, flapping her wings as hard as she could. Getting a little bit of lift and using it to glide as the wind flowed under her wings and her feathers. Just so she could catch up with Reni and Dernik.

Xeli quickly ran after Dernik, Reni, and now Raini. His ring tail moving as he ran, with a bright smile on his face and his ear position upright for the first time in his life. “Ok!” He shouted as he ran.

Sonliki raised an eye brow in suspension, as she slowly withdrew her claws. Her blue eyes looked at Aleki then to where the others hand run off to. “I still have questions, and I want answers.” She growled looking at Aleki meaning every word.

“I could explain, but Tarke would give a better explanation that I can.” Aleki said as his ears twitched and he started walking staying to the back of the group. As his eyes locked on Reni, as he nodded for her to lead. Her eyes flashed with happiness as she jumped from where she was standing and started deeper into the wood as her tail motioned for them to follow.

“Who’s this Tarke?” Sonliki questioned looking at Aleki as she started walking slightly in front of him. Her tail moving slightly this time as her paws gently hit the ground as she walked.

“He’s… my father. He’s taken care of my sisters and me since he found us, abandoned.” Aleki admitted as the pain of the memory circled in his red eyes. “He took us in and gave us a new home, and we’ll be welcome to share it with you guys as well.” He said happily while the pain drained from his eyes, and he started walking though staying to the back of the group.

“Oh, so when you said you knew our situation all too well, you did mean it.” Sonliki said not daring to look at him, as her fur bristled slightly with embarrassment and a little regret. Her cold blue irises looking ahead to this new ‘home’.

“I don’t mind taking about the past.” Aleki said noticing her looking away as his tail rocked back and forth. “True, it’s not pretty or special. But that’s in that past. There’s only one thing to look forward to, the future.” He said with a smile and a kind look in his eyes. “Now let’s get going.” He stated as he picked up his pace from a slight walk to a brisk run to keep up with Reni’s pace.

“Hey!” Sonliki said with a slight laugh as she launched herself forward into a sprint. A smile began to show on her face as she ran, dodging trees and rock as best as she could for her age. As her laughter started to grow as she was actually happy for the first time in a while. She smiled seeing Aleki’s golden fur right in front of her shifting to the right then to the left. She clos.ed her eyes, as the wind blew through her fur while her paws gently padded against the ground. Her gaze still forward as she noticed Aleki had come to a halt, she pushed her paws into the ground hoping to slow her down, though ended up tripping her leading her to roll, head over tail, before coming to a stop right in front of them. With a deep sigh, she pushed herself up from the ground and shook most of the dirt from her fur.

“Now, I welcome you to the Pack.” Aleki said standing beside Reni as he did. With a smile on his face as his tail gently swished back and forth. “Welcome to your new home.”

”We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure, without being more sensitive to pain.” (Alan Watts)
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects Empty Prelude Part 4

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:09 pm

"Come on, let me show you around." Aleki said padding slightly ahead of the group. The happiness brimming in his fur as he walk. "Now here are the dens." He said stopping in front of a large cave with the floor covered in moss and what seemed to be feathers as well. "Mainly, Silvia, Reni, and I sleep here, though you guys will be too." He barked happily as his tail moved back and forth once again. "Tarke doesn't sleep with us. He sleeps over there." He stated pointing a paw at the den made out of trees.

"Aleki! Reni!"

The two foxes turned towards the voice. "Silvia!" They exclaimed as the silver three tailed fox approached them, with Serni and Soli coming right behind her.

"Looks like you from some lost ones too." Aleki noted looking at Serni and Soli.

"Why yes, they are Serni." The silver she fox said pointing her nose and the white she wolf, "And Soli." As she then pointed to the grey wolf. "Soli, Serni, this is my brother Aleki and my sister Reni."

"Hello, its nice to meet you." Serni said with a slight bow. As her tail slightly moved to the left as she did, though it moved back as she came back up from the bow.

"Nice to meet you." Soli replied, the untrusting feeling showing slightly in his bristled grey fur. Though it vanished a few seconds later as he came to the conclusion that these creatures weren't threats anymore.

"So, who did you find?" Silvia asked sitting down as her tails drapped around her.

"Well, I'm Dernik! Nice to meet you, Silvia." Dernik said, not wanting someone else to talk for him. As he imitated a human like bow as his tail stayed rather motionless. He returned to straight up position as the joyfulness shown in his yellow eyes.

"I'm Raini! Pleasure to meet you!" Raini said, hopping up and down in place before hopping over towards Silvia. "So, what's you favorite color? Day? Favorite time? Season?"

"Hold it!" Sonliki roared silencing the chatty owlet. "Let the rest of us do introductions first you chatter box. I'm Sonliki, a pleasure to meet you Silvia." She said as Silvia at least looked a little more intelligent that either Aleki or Reni did to her.

"Thanks, Sonliki. I'm Xeli, nice to meet you Silvia." Xeli said rather glad Raini had quieted down for the moment, at least. His red and black striped tall moved back and forth as he did.

"Why, children, who have you brought with you?"

As the large brown bear walked out of the forest toward them. His brown eyes still caring, while his fur moved as he walked. The only sounds that could be hear from him was his claws gently moving against the ground, and the slight crunch of dry leaves under his paws as he walked stopping before the group.

"Tarke!" The three fox siblings exclaimed as the ran towards him.

"It's good to see you my children. Now I am Tarkeli, or Tarke as these young one might have told you all." Tarke said as his brown eyes scanned over the group. "Now children, have you also shared the same fate as these young ones have?"

"If you mean being abandon and now no longer have a home, then yes." Soli barked answering as his grey fur bristled.

"There is nothing to be afraid of here, children. True, you are only half right in that. Yes you have been abandoned, but you do have a home here." Tarke said as with one paw pointed at the rest of the clearing.

"So what do you guys say?" Sivlia asked looking at them group, as some of them looked rather happy to now have a home once more.

We didn't know it then, but that was the turning point in our lives. Though it wasn't one for the better, I'm afraid that this story gets far more tragic before it gets better. Back then none of use knew how bad this would indeed get. Though those days were the close to the last peaceful day we managed to get for the war slowly started to spread to our home. Though I'm getting ahead on myself, let me continue the story fourteen years down the line, where we actually get to the present of this tale...
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba