Welcome tO Crazytown - Chapter 1

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Welcome tO Crazytown - Chapter 1 - Página 3 Empty Re: Welcome tO Crazytown - Chapter 1

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Mayo 13, 2014 8:43 pm

{{NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER PWEEEEAASE!! *puppy dog pouts with Scar*
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Welcome tO Crazytown - Chapter 1 - Página 3 Empty Re: Welcome tO Crazytown - Chapter 1

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Mayo 19, 2014 5:04 am

LOVE IT!!!! I seriously love the chapter and the plot! Update before i use the torture set!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Mayo 22, 2014 10:04 pm

New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter! New chapter!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Mayo 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Chapter 2

The meeting

LabRyS dragged poor Akina to what looked like a meeting hall.

The Yggdroid swung the door open hundred of characters sitting at a large table, talking, and doing other things as others walked in. LabRyS sighed with relief. "We're not late.....looks like we made it just in time....."

"In time for what!?" Akina asked, still extremely confused. LabRyS just then had realized she had forgotten to explain where they were.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you!" LabRyS said. "Every month or so, the original OC's and the fan OC's have separate meetings."

"You lost your memory chip yet, have you LabRyS?" A voice came from behind Akina. She turned around to see a pale-skinned fellow, with white hair pulled into a small ponytail. He wore mostly black, and was that a set of knives on his belt!?

"At this point I'm not sure...." LabRyS replied jokingly. "Akina, this is Chase Deity. He's from the same series as I."

Yes, Chase Deity. Etrian Odyssey Nightseeker. Creator Micromeichi.

"Akina? Saw the Creator working on you. Kill la Kill?" Chase asked. Akina slowly nodded. The Nightseeker whispered in her ear. "Watch your back...a character from that anime isn't exactly the safest here......"

What does he mean? Akina thought. At that moment she learned why.

"Alright, the meeting is now in session!" A bold voice echoed through the meeting hall. Akina looked over at the producer of the sound to see a bearer of the one and only Jenkutsu.

Enter Sera Adere Kiryuinn, Kill la Kill. Creator Scarlet.

To her left was a girl with brown hair cut in a bob, bearing a Kamui of her own.

Hibiki 'Riki' Takahashi. Kill la Kill. Creator Sasha.

Looks like I'm not the only one here... Akina thought.

"Now, for roll call." Hibiki said, pulling out a clipboard.

"Yosei Amai. Pokemon."

A Blonde raised her hand and yelled "Here!"

"Carrie Bernil. Etrian Odyssey"

"Here!" A ginger girl chirped.

"Aria Catlo. Etrian Odyssey."

A blue haired girl in the back just raised her hand.

The roll call continued until it got to the letter D. As in Daisuken. Hibiki said her name as if it was laced with poison.

"Akina Daisuken. Kill la Kill."

Akina brushed it off and simply raised her hand as the focus of the room was on her. "Here."

Roll continued on as whispers of disapproval wafted through the halls.

But it wasn't until after it had ceased (Approximantley 200-300 names later) did things get interesting. But not in a positive way. After Hibiki had confirmed the last name, a male vampire swung open the door, a mixture of anger and sorrow on his face. His words brouight the room to a dead silence.

"WHICH ONE YOU LOWLIFES KILLED MY SISTER!?"
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Mayo 24, 2014 9:00 pm

OMG. 0.0 WHUT.
CLIFFHANGER!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
I watched two episodes of Kill la Kill ^^ and IT IS JUST AWESOME I MEAN AH. AND I'M ONLY 2 EPISODES IN BUT IT IS FREAKING AWESOME.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mayo 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Awesome Winxer!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Lara12234 Dom Mayo 25, 2014 5:21 am

Okay, I am kind of in doubt. That vampire could be William, but no one killed his sister..yet...so I am pretty clueless....
Lara12234

Lara12234

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Update? *does puppy dog pout*
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Lun Jun 02, 2014 12:10 am

Welcome tO Crazytown - Chapter 1 - Página 3 Giphy

Here! Motivation cheer!  cheers
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba